Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well, finally got around to finish this game and it felt really, really rushed towards the end, but nevertheless it wasn't a bad ride and I had a good time and quite a few laughs during my playtime. One thing I can say though is that the choice to cut the ending short feels like the right one to me, the setup to draw it out just wasn't there and otherwise it would've been more boring, so kudos to Domiek
I hope I don't offend you when I say it was no masterpiece, but it had quite a few funny moments with loveable characters and different story lines, for a first game it was really good and I wish you all the best for your next one.

Reactions: Canade and Dalish

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is finished, but that doesn't mean it is "finished", that this is it. Perhaps in a year or two inspiration will strike, and V1.1 will be made. Maybe there will be a sequel, maybe there will be a remake, maybe there are going to be updates regularly. It is finished in that you can't ask "Where is the rest of it?" as nothing is really missing anymore, an ending has been provided.

Donate money over patreon, don't nag, and hope more gets made, maybe it will, maybe it won't. The more money donated the more likely it is to continue, same deal as with most games on here.
Mayan's story is clearly cut
Amy's, Sophia's, Jenna's and Dani's are the most complete.
The others make sense as minor stories.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is there grinding in this game? or a walkthrough?
there is not much grinding

there are some events that only happen at certain times, and some only on certain days, so sometimes you have to advance quickly from day to day

WT is not needed, all explained in the LIs tab

Reactions: issue28

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
After the last scene, you can still go and do stuff? No THE END screen or something or am I just missing out?

Tagliatele

Oct 14, 2017
Started this game recently and I wanted to share my funniest moment so far : the Expectro Patronum in Alex scene make me laugh for 5 minutes.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Dead serious: Hikari makes me cringe. A stereotype with the overbearing asian parents meme attached to her. I wouldnt be surprised if every time she had a scene, a gong hit during a punchline.

Also, the latina talking like Razor Ramon from WWF is... wow...

This is really making me laugh in a way thats not intended.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
So mc and sophie is living together at the end? a happy ending?
please someone explain the ending...i dont get it..
Is this game finished or it will have more updates?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So mc and sophie is living together at the end? a happy ending?
please someone explain the ending...i dont get it..
Is this game finished or it will have more updates?
I've only played the one where she came back, but I guess you can also mess things up where she leaves for her new job and that's it as the game basically has some post game content that can be played even after you've finished the Sophie part.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes