kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
All that will be updated in time. A lot of it are leftover from much earlier versions where I was planning events differently so I'm slowly going through and adjusting things to make the game more coherent.
When is the new update coming?Dani will be in it right?

realever

Sep 17, 2018
I don't know, but I'm hoping things will progress enough with Sophie that the MC can "stop sleeping on the couch" if you know what I mean ;)
Domiek has posten on 781 "No worries! I aim for the first week of each month." But for the public version we must maybe wait for 2 month when not someone post is before the official public version is released.

Reactions: Domiek

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
the quest with Jenna is stuck or i miss a point... i'm following the hint and watch out for Jenna in the shower... but more then looking isn't happen...

any idea?
Edited: I was stuck here too, and I asked for help, but I solved it before anyone replied. You need to have an interaction with Amy, which will then unlock Jenna at the front desk.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Edited: I was stuck here too, and I asked for help, but I solved it before anyone replied. You need to have an interaction with Amy, which will then unlock Jenna at the front desk.
Thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to change Jenna's introduction to no longer trigger based on meeting Amy, since that makes no sense!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys, just a quick update. I've swapped to rendering with Octane a couple of weeks ago. There's a long pros/cons list I have on a developers update on my Patreon. Blah blah long story short, I wanted to be able to improve my quality of renders especially in low light settings such as in the example below. There will be some visual inconsistencies when you play the game as you encounter scenes from the old engine to the new engine. Shouldn't be anything too jarring, just a heads up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Hi guys, just a quick update. I've swapped to rendering with Octane a couple of weeks ago. There's a long pros/cons list I have on a developers update on my Patreon. Blah blah long story short, I wanted to be able to improve my quality of renders especially in low light settings such as in the example below. There will be some visual inconsistencies when you play the game as you encounter scenes from the old engine to the new engine. Shouldn't be anything too jarring, just a heads up.
Thanks for the update and heads up.

The picture that you showed looks good to my eye.

It's always great to hear creators trying to improve their art. Hopefully learning Octane hasn't been kicking your butt.

Excelsior

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the update and heads up.

The picture that you showed looks good to my eye.

It's always great to hear creators trying to improve their art. Hopefully learning Octane hasn't been kicking your butt.

Excelsior
Thanks. Unfortunately it has been kicking my butt a bit but I've managed to harass a couple of devs with questions here who are good with Octane. They've been life savers.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes