Mar 1, 2018
Well what can I say, I was a fool not to try this game earlier, but hey, at least the bright side is that I got to experience more quality content ;). And when I say quality...oh boy where to begin. Renders are absolutely amazing, character design is great (lovely girls for everyones taste), MC is great, witty story, no grind to experience full story (thank god, I was worried when I saw all those locations and map)... just perfect.
Keep up the great work you are already doing. (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Mt PewPew is saying outloud what we all are thinking..Sophie needs to be thoroughly unencumbered by the trappings of cloth...her sweaty glistening visage should be exposed in all its glory for us to kneel down and give thanks to...
also..she should accept that MC will get a boner and possibly whip it out to pay homage to her beauty...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Speaking of Sophie.

I like that when you confront her about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't take like a week to believe you. She almost immediately trusts and believes you. It tells you what kind of relationship they have.
I have a feeling this storyline will be one of the really sweet kind of stories.

Doesn't hurt that she's cute and can take as well as dish out insults.

Excelsior

May 30, 2017
I just want to say that although I personally didn't enjoy what I played of the game, the dev's engagement with the community, ability to accept and build from criticism, and clear desire to grow as a creator is absolutely top notch. While this game might not be my thing, I definitely think this guy is worth following. :)

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I just want to say that although I personally didn't enjoy what I played of the game, the dev's engagement with the community, ability to accept and build from criticism, and clear desire to grow as a creator is absolutely top notch. While this game might not be my thing, I definitely think this guy is worth following. :)
Thanks for the kind words. I'll convert you to a fan one of these days, you just wait ;)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek Do you have any plans for more domination for other characters other then Amy?
Jenna is currently the biggest story regarding dominating a character. There's an overall harem/dominating theme that's slowly developing for many of the current and future characters, should you choose to go the "genghis khan" route.

Additionally there's also the Patron sponsored random interactions with minor characters that create the possibility of total domination.

If you're thinking something more extreme like bdsm, then there is nothing currently planned for that.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
But I thought there wont be any public version anymore?
There will be public versions, it'll just be one update behind. For the past 6 months I made the game free as in the moment an update was done, it was available for everyone to play. Now it's changed to where Patrons will have access to it first and then the public.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Domiek Just had a comment on interactions after Amy's events. ATM after the bowling alley scenario, her gym dialogues don't change and it feels out of sync with the story. Any plans to at least add another layer of dialogue?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek Just had a comment on interactions after Amy's events. ATM after the bowling alley scenario, her gym dialogues don't change and it feels out of sync with the story. Any plans to at least add another layer of dialogue?
All that will be updated in time. A lot of it are leftover from much earlier versions where I was planning events differently so I'm slowly going through and adjusting things to make the game more coherent.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked (big thread, spoilers, etc) but how's the cheating in this game? Is it tagged as such just for the finance event detailed at the beginning, or is there actual content for it?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes