• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PersonalTrainer-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I played this game in the past and the endings left a lot to be desired. Hopefully the remake fixes those issues I saw the first time around.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Loved the original game, and looking forward to this re-make. Have found a couple of bugs so far though.
1) at home, it will show MCs cousin in the kitchen in the evening, but when you go to the kitchen, she isn't there. This also occurs when it shows her in the living room in the evening, she's not there but the icon shows she is.
2) I chose the take advantage option when talking to Amy about her husband at the pool, Dani comes in, sees Amy bent over with her shorts pulled down, and storms out saying this won't stand, or whatever, but then nothing ever happens to further the storyline. I played for 2 weeks after that event, and there are no interactions with Dani except her being too busy working in her office to chat with the MC.
That's what I've found so far, not sure how much content is in this version, but I will continue as far as it lets me and post any other bugs I find.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eh, tried this. Too sandbox heavy for my taste. Waiting on In a Scent... lets goooo!
There won't be an update for a long while for it, there will still be more done to this game and then launch on Steam, IaS won't be worked on till this is officially launched on Steam.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
that chick on the top shelf with 2 heads may want a re render of that.

edit: well ship that's apparently there on purpose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mammonite
Dec 7, 2018
Couple of questions from someone who's never played this before ( neither the old nor the remake version ) :

Is the futa / trap shit completely avoidable?
How far is the remake version development / content wise? Is it worth playing yet, or for someone like me who enjoys a more complete expirience should I still wait before giving it a try?
How deep goes the corruption / maledom aspect of the game? Is it just tacked on or can we go to town with that kind of content?

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
UI:
1. Completely revamped UI
2. Character Index: This screen now serves as an in-game hints and replay gallery.
3. Beautiful new map that also serves as a live character tracker
4. Music player

Sandbox Mechanics:

1. A new time system that shrinks time slots from 24 to 8.
2. Dynamic random events that change in frequency from innocent to naughty as the story progresses as well as not fixed to a schedule.
3. Character locations are tracked live on the map, reducing guesswork and 'empty clicking'.
In my opinion, the difference between a good and bad sandbox game is the availability and helpfulness of the in-game walkthrough and the knowledge of character location at all times (preferably using a map marker with the character photo). These simple quality-of-life improvements can raise your game from bad to playable, average to good, and good to exceptional. I haven't played the remake but seeing these improvements in the changelog is very good. The more accessibility feature in your game is always a good thing. The player should have the option to turn these accessibility features on and off at will. I have played too many sandbox h-games and believe me when I say this, even in the games with the god-tier storyline the random guesswork and clicking get old after 5-6 hours of gameplay. After that either you have to completely give up the game or go back and look for a walkthrough mod. And there is the reason why walkthrough mods are so popular. Will give my thoughts after I finish this game.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes