• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Hello,
I am playing this for first time so can anybody tell me how to trigger sophie events, I mean I got yoga and stuff but I keep getting these same scenes again and again.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hello,
I am playing this for first time so can anybody tell me how to trigger sophie events, I mean I got yoga and stuff but I keep getting these same scenes again and again.
Just follow the in-game guide found in the top right corner of the screen.

Reactions: Autismpowers

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Just follow the in-game guide found in the top right corner of the screen.
Yeah got It. Actually it was a bug as I have been doing the same thing again and again for more than 40 days(in game days).
Started fresh and got some booties.
Thanx for reply.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Yeah got It. Actually it was a bug as I have been doing the same thing again and again for more than 40 days(in game days).
Started fresh and got some booties.
Thanx for reply.
If you have any knowledge of the bug or even a save file please post it so that I can ensure something like that doesn't happen again.

Enjoy the booties, Sophie's got a spicy one (y)

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Playing on android, dont have save file
Sorry
But I freakin enjoyed it. Gonna rate it and I am gonna give it 5 fuckin stars.
The best thing was I understood all the refrences.(that leo thing though)
A suggestion though-
Please in the next (or next next) update let them(sophie and simon) have sex in other positions.

Reactions: Domiek

rexXter

Mar 13, 2019
Hey guys can you send me a save file skipping the amy daisy yoga event, i still got the error after installing it to another device, please

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks exxxe. This will take affect immediately. There's a lot of "spring cleaning" I'll be able to take care of with the extra time such as taking a look at older content and making adjustments or new scenes to realign with progress of the main story. I've been focusing on new events with each month and now, for example, I can update Sophie's interactions around the apartment to be more consistent with our relationship progress.
I love this game. I appreciate that you are engaging with us on the various forums. If it is possible, with the longer time between updates, maybe a post letting us know what you are planning for the next release and then an update post as it progresses.

thanks

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I love this game. I appreciate that you are engaging with us on the various forums. If it is possible, with the longer time between updates, maybe a post letting us know what you are planning for the next release and then an update post as it progresses.

thanks
I post previews on Patreon and the Discord channel. I'll mention some of the new content here and there, but I now try to avoid declaring new content ahead of time. There's been some feedback in the past of "What? No X in next update? Then I won't play".

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit, this game has really come along. Last version I'd played was 0.22, and I'd been disappointed by the lack of content, but 0.27 is great!

The scenes with Jenna are fantastic, and Amy and Hikari really do it for me too.

Kingz199123

Sep 29, 2018
I've already finished all the other mission but i can't finish with sophie and amy cause kn Amy's mission i get error in yoga scene with daisy

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
so

meaning i can't continue with Sophie's mission if i have an error on Amy's Mission?
Amy & Sophie events are connected at certain parts of the game. If Sophie's hints say there's none available currently, then you can't advance without going through some Amy events first.

For those of you with the Android bug, could you please tell me what device and Android version you're using? I can't replicate it on my devices and would like to see if I can buy something second hand to test future Android builds on.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Enjoy the booties, Sophie's got a spicy one (y)
Oh yes indeed she does, she's a spicy one all around, I was a very happy fapper having things progress with Sophie to this level, haha. Admittedly I didn't think it would come THIS far this soon, knew something steamy would happen fairly soon, but this? I is happy! :p

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes