VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
I loved this update! It had both a development in the plot and in the main character, I love seeing my MC slowly opening up and beginning to feel empathy for Angel. I can't wait to meet the evil antagonist that gave Layla her powers, possibly it's a pink snake called Eve that is the polar opposite of Adam and only speaks in either Cockney or in american slang.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
I loved this update! It had both a development in the plot and in the main character, I love seeing my MC slowly opening up and beginning to feel empathy for Angel. I can't wait to meet the evil antagonist that gave Layla her powers, possibly it's a pink snake called Eve that is the polar opposite of Adam and only speaks in either Cockney or in american slang.
Thank you and I love hearing your theories, really get my blood pumping to show off more.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
While this got off to what seemed like a strong start, I'm pretty sure it's good and dead now. RIP. Hopefully one day the creator will revisit it. who knows.

Reactions: CainKova

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Hey M8 hope you're doing well. Are you coming back to this project? If there's anything we can do to support ya just let us know.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes