4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
for the second sex scene for rio what is the command for a blowjob because i try "rio suck my cock or dick" but nothing

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Hmm, so I just beat the game (well got the 1st ending) and damn I missed basically all the content. I was trying to balance every skill and every girl so I didn't really see anything. The whole time I was thinking it was just a slow burn and the game was going to open up after the demon monster thing but then it just ended lol. Not sure if I feel like replaying it, even though I actually think the games dialogue is great, I even like the weird text input engine it uses.

I wish the game was just longer rather than having to replay it to get more content.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
The game is much longer.
I advise you to focus on one skill per playthrough to get full content for selected girls.
Or cheat by input the harem code and unlock the full ending which is worth it, and/or the codes to max skills to obtain full content for all girls.

Reactions: lexlutha

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Hmm, so I just beat the game (well got the 1st ending) and damn I missed basically all the content. I was trying to balance every skill and every girl so I didn't really see anything. The whole time I was thinking it was just a slow burn and the game was going to open up after the demon monster thing but then it just ended lol. Not sure if I feel like replaying it, even though I actually think the games dialogue is great, I even like the weird text input engine it uses.

I wish the game was just longer rather than having to replay it to get more content.
Play it again, but focus on just 2 or 3 girls. As you win endings the game gets BETTER!

Reactions: lexlutha

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Almost time for my yearly playthrough... Maybe I'll save it for my weekend. But here we are in 2024 and man, I still love this game!:D

edit: And our cast of characters from the lovely little Iku to pervy old Hiroshi

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Well... An interesting idea but horrible realisation.
Why use this disgusting shell for a game? 75% of the time I played it, I was trying to gess what command I have to use to advance the story or do ANYTHING! And that alone made me harte it.
At the very list, dev could make a list of commands, that could be used in current scene, that pops up and tells you what could be done.

buff

May 29, 2017
Why use this disgusting shell for a game? 75% of the time I played it, I was trying to gess what command I have to use to advance the story or do ANYTHING! And that alone made me harte it.
At the very list, dev could make a list of commands, that could be used in current scene, that pops up and tells you what could be done.
Or just use fucking renpy like everyone else. I'd rather have to see a long menu than relive my Zork III PTSD.

Jul 20, 2019
as far as text-based games go, i felt like this was one of the better ones. there's not that many commands in the game outside of sex scenes iirc

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Or just use fucking renpy like everyone else. I'd rather have to see a long menu than relive my Zork III PTSD.
I feel like I'm on crazy pills because I could've sworn this series started 20 years ago and the first version of PAL came out in like 2007, I had to even go check my old files and e-mails and it's only been eight years since the early demo release. What the fuck?!

Anyway, to answer the question, this isn't a VN, it's Adult Interactive Fiction. BBBen got started with AIF and text games and the community around them, ADRIFT is easier to build a big, text driven game on than Ren'py, IDK if BBBen has any interest in spending the time needed to learn how to code for Ren'py either.

The main downside IMO of AIF is you need to have a decent grasp of the language it's written in, you're kind of screwed if you don't.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes