4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
I feel like I know exactly what you're on about, but it's been so long since I've played that I can't quite remember how to replicate this bug. Are you by any chance clicking (especially spamming) the map to move around? IIRC, if you try to move using the map, and you run into an event somewhere before your destination, this happens. Or, it might be if you try to click on the map a second time after running into the event.
huh. so I should move using n/s/w/e? Weird but alright.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
huh. so I should move using n/s/w/e? Weird but alright.
you can use the map, but not more than 1 room.
this is because if there was an event that triggers on "room enter". it will break. as it will trigger it yet keep on moving. potentially triggering two such events on top of each other

that said. if you do multi move and nothing triggered than you are fine. so you can also multi move so long as you are willing to reload in case you trigger something during multi move.

Reactions: FlyingPony

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know which model is Iku in DaZ?
i my be misremembering but i think the Dev does not use DaZ at all or a lest not its Models

again i my be misremembering but i could swore that the Dev has mention it before but just in case i guess only the Dev can answer or someone close to the Dev

Reactions: jags25655

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
i my be misremembering but i think the Dev does not use DaZ at all or a lest not its Models

again i my be misremembering but i could swore that the Dev has mention it before but just in case i guess only the Dev can answer or someone close to the Dev
I'm pretty sure PAT is in DaZ since I think I've seen the assets before. Don't know about PAL though if I have to guess I'd say yeah

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. After a few years of meditation in the mountains, HE BACK FURIOUS. DESIRED TO FINISH THIS GAME EVEN IF I DIE IN THE PROCESS.

AND I HAVE DONE IT. Now I'm going for that harem. >:D

but I ran into a couple of problems that boggle my mind.

first of all. Hidetoshi didn't ask you to participate in the night training? Watching you train the maids? because although he asked me to train them himself. He never asked me to participate in his training. That seemed extremely strange to me.

in second place.

in night training. There are three types of training.

1.Kissing (mouth)
2. Stripping (eye)
3. Masturbating (hand)

but when I choose the third option I get this message.

Masturbating
Sony, I didn't understand that command.

HO GREAT AUTHOR, DEVELOPER. MASTER OF TIME AND SPACE. SELL ME WITH YOUR WISDOM. :love:

1675816667040.png

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
So I started focusing on Kimiko thinking that there would be a slow corruption, but after a few days of 'discipline' shit goes from ~10 to 100 and she begs you to fuck her ass. Kinda lame. I thought that the whole point of these games was a deeper story and progression. Would not recommend.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

It's DAZ, it's just older generation assets. And he customizes his models so there is not straight out of the box asset that will replicate his characters. That being said i'm not sure which model is the base for Iku.
I'm pretty sure he used Akio 4 or 7 for the base for some of his PAT characters
best bet is to ask in his discord

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes