AntWhit

Apr 9, 2020
On the 4th or 5th launch of the game all my saves just disappeared. Everything was working fine before that, no bugs. It definitely wasn't the antivirus, that's the 1st thing that came to my mind.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
On the 4th or 5th launch of the game all my saves just disappeared. Everything was working fine before that, no bugs. It definitely wasn't the antivirus, that's the 1st thing that came to my mind.
Saves are actually gone, huh? That's a new one. Your saves should be stored at: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse\User Data\Default (or something close to that). I can't think of anything that would delete those; at least nothing that I've done to the game. If it's not antivirus then maybe a firewall issue or something?

AntWhit

Apr 9, 2020
Not sure, there were no notifications from the firewall either. I've started another playthrough, finished it, closed the game. The saves are where they should be, but only the new ones, old are still gone.
Great game by the way, looking forward to more content!

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Not sure, there were no notifications from the firewall either. I've started another playthrough, finished it, closed the game. The saves are where they should be, but only the new ones, old are still gone.
Great game by the way, looking forward to more content!
Thank you! I wish I knew what happened to your saves, but at least you're still able to play. More content is definitely coming!

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Just discovered this game and really surprised how little discussion there is about it. Over looking the frustrations with the engine and bugs, I thought this was a great game and the kinks are right up my alley.

I noticed the dev have quite a few other games under his belt, can anyone recommend which of those have the similar male domination focus? Would love to try more.

And the animations with Shinzu, holy cow, already my favorite girl, it was almost all perfect. Can't wait for more.

BBBen, thank you.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Just discovered this game and really surprised how little discussion there is about it. Over looking the frustrations with the engine and bugs, I thought this was a great game and the kinks are right up my alley.

I noticed the dev have quite a few other games under his belt, can anyone recommend which of those have the similar male domination focus? Would love to try more.

And the animations with Shinzu, holy cow, already my favorite girl, it was almost all perfect. Can't wait for more.

BBBen, thank you.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! If you're looking for something similar I guess the closest of my previous games would be Pervert Action: Legacy. It's a little older and my graphics have improved since then, and it's also built as a text based game with graphics as a supporting feature. That said, the engine's a lot more reliable and the game's quite expansive:

Reactions: p22 and sp99

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Still working on the damn bug, but I thought maybe I'd drop in a picture for the big "beach day" event I'm planning for the future.

bikini beach water frollick 1.jpg

This one took a while but was fun to work on. I figured they had to get in the water at some point.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've released the new public update, v0.18.1! This edition, titled "Shizu's lips are sealed", contains Shizu's full dating story. Who is this mysterious girl and what does she want from Shuji? Was she really his girlfriend, or is there some other explanation...?

Among other things, this fixes the residual images bug that was blocking the screen for a lot of people after loading saved games. I know a lot of people on here have played an unstable version of the game since the last time I put out a public update, but this one is stable at least.

Downloads:

(If the game crashes when trying to load the apartment, the "no music" version might be more stable.)

shizu-slide-promo-gif-small.gif

Features (since the last public release):
  • Shizu's story, including all four of her flashbacks, all four dating scenes and her "getting back together with Shuji" sex scene are implemented! These scenes include several large, interactive sex scenes!
  • The large, interactive one-on-one endings for Emi and Nobuko! (Although remember, the story doesn't really end until you've seen the true harem ending...)
  • Lots of new conversation options with the ladies in the apartment, including options to have some more fun with the ladies once they've been "romanced." ;)
  • Phone messages from other girls while you're on dates.
  • More main story line progress!
  • Lots of new pictures, collector cards and voice acting!
  • And of course, all the content from the previous releases is still in there, including the Emi and Nobuko romances!

shizu library claiming penetration face a 1.jpg shizu 18 library eat b shizu 3.jpg emi 6 dc corner store b 3.jpg emi ending sex d 1 display.jpg nobuko leads shuji up stairs 1.jpg nobuko tranquility sex pov 1.jpg

I'm sure I need to let a moderator know so the first post can be updated properly and everything. I'm just a bit busy with the release right now, so if I'm lucky someone will just notice and save me the time. ;)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I've released the new public update, v0.18.1! This edition, titled "Shizu's lips are sealed", contains Shizu's full dating story. Who is this mysterious girl and what does she want from Shuji? Was she really his girlfriend, or is there some other explanation...?

Among other things, this fixes the residual images bug that was blocking the screen for a lot of people after loading saved games. I know a lot of people on here have played an unstable version of the game since the last time I put out a public update, but this one is stable at least.

Downloads:
Windows 64 bit
Windows 64 bit (no music)
Mac 64
HTML (web browser)

(If the game crashes when trying to load the apartment, the "no music" version might be more stable.)

View attachment 757948

Features (since the last public release):
  • Shizu's story, including all four of her flashbacks, all four dating scenes and her "getting back together with Shuji" sex scene are implemented! These scenes include several large, interactive sex scenes!
  • The large, interactive one-on-one endings for Emi and Nobuko! (Although remember, the story doesn't really end until you've seen the true harem ending...)
  • Lots of new conversation options with the ladies in the apartment, including options to have some more fun with the ladies once they've been "romanced." ;)
  • Phone messages from other girls while you're on dates.
  • More main story line progress!
  • Lots of new pictures, collector cards and voice acting!
  • And of course, all the content from the previous releases is still in there, including the Emi and Nobuko romances!

View attachment 757944 View attachment 757946 View attachment 757950 View attachment 757952 View attachment 757953 View attachment 757954

I'm sure I need to let a moderator know so the first post can be updated properly and everything. I'm just a bit busy with the release right now, so if I'm lucky someone will just notice and save me the time. ;)
TY

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Damn, I come trying to be lucky but not yet...

But, have some clues about my problem... everytime I'v tryed to run the game, I've come to a error message that my Node version is more updated than the version used in this game. Can you try to look at this @BBen?

I've even tryed the no-music version, but when I load a save from apartment, it's stucks at Now Loading with some environment sound playing...

Another issue that i found is that saves from before Bunny Club memory still load, but after simple doesnt load anymore... so I think maybe there's a bug there too.

I really like this game and beeing a IT guy I just can't help myself to help you to try to find this bug and improve yout game. Good luck BBen

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Damn, I come trying to be lucky but not yet...

But, have some clues about my problem... everytime I'v tryed to run the game, I've come to a error message that my Node version is more updated than the version used in this game. Can you try to look at this @BBen?

I've even tryed the no-music version, but when I load a save from apartment, it's stucks at Now Loading with some environment sound playing...
The "node version" thing is irrelevant - that doesn't affect anything. Unfortunately it sounds like you have the "now loading" bug, which is a flaw in the engine. The engine's developers (same as RPG Maker) chose an audio decoder that just breaks things on some systems. Most people are fine, but some get crashes. If the no music version didn't help then there's not a lot I can do right now, although Conash and I have been going through some really elaborate solutions trying to fix it. I hope one day to have a solution, but the clever stuff we've come up with hasn't worked so far.

EDIT: Honestly, some of the big technical experiments I've been making in recent times that revealed other bugs were just because I was trying to solve this bug, and yet nothing has helped much so far.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I'm personally really torn on this game. I played an earlier version, liked some of the women and was intrigued by the general mystery of the story. Having written that, and this is just my opinion, I am increasingly put off by the approach that only the Harem ending really matters, especially as someone who really doesn't care for Harem endings. I mean if I go in to the game knowing that the individual endings don't really matter and only the Harem ending is real, then why even bother with the individual endings as they are pointless from the perspective of the story.

It's also kind of weird as the PAC did have a harem ending, but it was presented as equal to the individual endings, so I can't really figure out the change in design philosophy here. Also I feel safe to say that this isn't overinterpreting as that literally what was the case with PAL where the true harem ending made it clear that the individual endings were not really within the story of the game.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I'm personally really torn on this game. I played an earlier version, liked some of the women and was intrigued by the general mystery of the story. Having written that, and this is just my opinion, I am increasingly put off by the approach that only the Harem ending really matters, especially as someone who really doesn't care for Harem endings. I mean if I go in to the game knowing that the individual endings don't really matter and only the Harem ending is real, then why even bother with the individual endings as they are pointless from the perspective of the story.

It's also kind of weird as the PAC did have a harem ending, but it was presented as equal to the individual endings, so I can't really figure out the change in design philosophy here. Also I feel safe to say that this isn't overinterpreting as that literally what was the case with PAL where the true harem ending made it clear that the individual endings were not really within the story of the game.
I don't know if you've seen the individual endings in there yet, but for this game I decided to make them kind of show how the individual relationships work out, rather than being alternatives to the harem ending. So it's not really like a choice between them, it's more like a concluding scene of a story arch. They're there to fill in detail on how things will work out with each woman because there isn't really space to work through all that in detail within a harem ending, but the harem ending will conclude the story. It's also necessary to unlock them to progress the meta story.

Even if you'd prefer just an individual ending, hopefully you'll agree this approach (once it's completed, of course) ends up being a good way of using the endings as a way to tell the story.

Reactions: sp99

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if you've seen the individual endings in there yet, but for this game I decided to make them kind of show how the individual relationships work out, rather than being alternatives to the harem ending. So it's not really like a choice between them, it's more like a concluding scene of a story arch. They're there to fill in detail on how things will work out with each woman because there isn't really space to work through all that in detail within a harem ending, but the harem ending will conclude the story. It's also necessary to unlock them to progress the meta story.

Even if you'd prefer just an individual ending, hopefully you'll agree this approach (once it's completed, of course) ends up being a good way of using the endings as a way to tell the story.
Its gonna be like wedding and pregnancy in harem ending? Like mc married with 3 girls they were in sexy wedding dresses and lingerire and after this few years later we see him with his big family with kids

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I finished the game, had the endings of all three girls, but I don't remember seeing these two screens in the game....? Am I'm missing something or is this just to promote things / or things to come in future installments?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Its gonna be like wedding and pregnancy in harem ending? Like mc married with 3 girls they were in sexy wedding dresses and lingerire and after this few years later we see him with his big family with kids
Ah, that would be a spoiler.

But who said we stop at three ladies? ;)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I finished the game, had the endings of all three girls, but I don't remember seeing these two screens in the game....? Am I'm missing something or is this just to promote things / or things to come in future installments?
Play to day 21 and you get the endings. Emi and Nobuko each have them so far - Shizu's isn't done yet.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018

I hadn't played the individual endings yet and now it is more likely I never will as this really doesn't seem like a game for me as someone who doesn't care at all for harem endings. However, having written that, that isn't a criticism towards the game as that is just a preference after all.

As for the latter question on agreeing about the approach, I mean I guess it does make sense if that is the way to tell the story. Although I don't know why call it a meta story at that point as based on your description it is literally the only story in the game and there are no choices for the players to really make about anything in it. Again if I'm understanding this correctly. How good a method it is to tell that story is impossible to comment on, especially since I found myself having to delete several snarky comments as I really haven't seen a harem ending that made the indivdiual relationships feel meaningful and I really struggle to understand how it would happen here. However if it does, good on you.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes