BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Man, this is the best game i've played in months. Good work
btw: Does 0.30-0.31 have any new ntr/sharing scenes?
Thanks very much!
No, the latest releases have focused more on the Nobuko/Shizu and Emi/Shizu threesome paths, as well as some more Mika content.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
if you need more support bring to steam, i will gift then to many my steam friends. also i highly recommend chinese and japanese language support. this game will be huge for them since they love NTR like me and girls for this game really fit up their alley.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
if you need more support bring to steam, i will gift then to many my steam friends. also i highly recommend chinese and japanese language support. this game will be huge for them since they love NTR like me and girls for this game really fit up their alley.
Thanks! I might bring it to Steam later in development; I'd quite like to do that once I feel it can be released as a 1.0 version and not early access any more.

When it comes to language support, I'd love to localise it to different languages, but there's so much text in the game that I'd really have to make a lot of money from the foreign market sales before I even covered the cost of the translations, unfortunately.

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I have a problem (I think?) and help from anyone on here would be appreciated. So, I've progressed the Emi romance & sharing to the point of seeing the DP in the shower. Now, If I'm not mistaken there's supposed to be a second Emi sharing scene in the shower but no matter what I do from the DP scene onwards, I cannot seem to trigger this second scene. I could've read the patch notes totally wrong and If so then my bad! Thanks.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks! I might bring it to Steam later in development; I'd quite like to do that once I feel it can be released as a 1.0 version and not early access any more.

When it comes to language support, I'd love to localise it to different languages, but there's so much text in the game that I'd really have to make a lot of money from the foreign market sales before I even covered the cost of the translations, unfortunately.
you and desert stalker are my fav devs/game developers. so I do anything to try and help this game. i will gift to my chinese friends on steam. eventho majority don't know English XD. I hope sales help a lot that you can do chinese or it makes you do DLC more characters or event timelapse 2 instead of something different.

I personally want Shizu pictures and wallpaper just to use for my steam profile and steam background would like if it was animated. Pervert Action Legacy was also really good. I would love to buy that on steam or bundled free with this game, shame it would take a long time and maybe too hard to make work. but yeah personally from me I'm buying it asap on steam and I will gift to 10 of my friends on steam. thats how much I love both of your games. also your style of animation reminds me of the good times of early 90s 3d animation and ps1 the good old days. also if every single girl in the game can be NTR specially that Grey Hair/plantium blonde hair in the background picture hehe. anyway i think this be my last time posting here till the steam page gets created, when that happens I will wishlist it & follow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I have a problem (I think?) and help from anyone on here would be appreciated. So, I've progressed the Emi romance & sharing to the point of seeing the DP in the shower. Now, If I'm not mistaken there's supposed to be a second Emi sharing scene in the shower but no matter what I do from the DP scene onwards, I cannot seem to trigger this second scene. I could've read the patch notes totally wrong and If so then my bad! Thanks.
I don't believe there's a second scene there - if you're judging things by the "change log" on this thread then you might have seen something listed twice.

I don't maintain that change log; it's done by the people who post builds here. Sometimes versions have been pirated and features have been double listed there, because it also includes my "major features since the last public release" lists that I put out when I do a public release. It's also probably missing a lot of smaller stuff, since I don't list every little thing in those major features lists.

Reactions: Wyrme and FMID

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
I don't believe there's a second scene there - if you're judging things by the "change log" on this thread then you might have seen something listed twice.

I don't maintain that change log; it's done by the people who post builds here. Sometimes versions have been pirated and features have been double listed there, because it also includes my "major features since the last public release" lists that I put out when I do a public release. It's also probably missing a lot of smaller stuff, since I don't list every little thing in those major features lists.
Thanks for the quick response. Now I won't go crazy searching for something that isn't there. Your sharing scenes are very special in terms of writing and atmosphere so kudos to you, here's to more in the future.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Any plans on expanding upon Nobuko's predilections towards infidelity, with other flavours/people engaged in NTR with her?
Possibly, yes; I have some ideas for some new characters to appear in the story and some other scenes that might crop up. I can't spoil too much right now, though. ;)

*I do also have a bit of interesting voice acting set aside, but that's only going to appear when I get the scenes actually done.

Alex.loki

Sep 3, 2018
Possibly, yes; I have some ideas for some new characters to appear in the story and some other scenes that might crop up. I can't spoil too much right now, though. ;)

*I do also have a bit of interesting voice acting set aside, but that's only going to appear when I get the scenes actually done.
A chill black guy

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
That game was shorter than I expected. Do the other Pervert Action games have Sharing Content as well like we can do here?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
That game was shorter than I expected. Do the other Pervert Action games have Sharing Content as well like we can do here?
Pervert Action: Legacy certainly does.

Also, if you found it short, I can't help but think that maybe you didn't see everything? There's quite a bit of content in the game; it's not really designed to be played once, but replayed for different stuff. After each girl's flashback and sex scene there's a bunch of other scenes available that unlock too.

The "end" is very much not really the end, both in gameplay and in story.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
If anyone's interested I just updated the change log on the original post, since people here were thinking the one that was there was accurate but it was kind of misleading. I've updated it to v0.27, in line with the public version. It should give a clearer impression of the feature list now if you're inclined to read through it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
when i open the game it says no webgl support. pls help
Which version are you using and what system are you on? It sounds like you're trying to use the web browser version, which I wouldn't recommend unless you can't use any of the others.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
i
Which version are you using and what system are you on? It sounds like you're trying to use the web browser version, which I wouldn't recommend unless you can't use any of the others.
there other versions other than web browser version. I dont know man im very dumb with computers

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i
there other versions other than web browser version. I dont know man im very dumb with computers
You'll want to use the version that matches your system - if you're on a Windows system then use either the 64 bit or 32 bit version, based on what you've got. If you're on Mac there's just one Mac version.

If it's the Windows version then just double click Game.exe and the game should run.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes