haaliln3

Jan 4, 2023
HELP ON MACOS, CAN'T RUN THE GAME

Hi, I'm on macOS Monterey 12.4, MacBook Pro M1, and I'm trying to run the game, but I get a lot of errors.
It's not the first time that I play games on Mac, so I know that I need to do things in Terminal.

I installed the game from the link, I extracted the game first with "Utility Compression," then with "The Unarchiver."
I did all the things that are explained in the "installation menu":
Mac:
  1. Open Terminal window
  2. cd to the extracted game folder
  3. Execute following set of commands:
    chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/nwjs\ Framework
    chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
    chmod +x Game.app/Contents/Versions/*/nwjs\ Framework.framework/Helpers/crashpad_handler
    chmod +x Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs
  4. Game should work afterwards, just as expected.
After all of this, when I click on the "game" app, it shows only the nw.js page (see the screen):

Schermata 2023-07-25 alle 13.51.32.png

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Really like this game mostly for the art, animation, and would like to see or rather hear more voice dialog. Well thanks so much for a cool add look forward to the next update.

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Man, I'm so dissapointed in this game. The setup was great, having seduced 4 super peverted girls to eat completely out of your hand by being dominant and agressive. They obviously loved it to death, wouldn't have stuck around otherwise.
So here's me, waiting to restart that dominant relationship, albeit without being abusive. And....nothing.

MC, even after getting his memories, knowing the girls are into rough and degrading stuff, is barely even able to have sex with them. Motherfucker literally starts jerking himself off in front of the naked hot MILF when she invites him over and offers to bathe him :WaitWhat:
In every story encounter I've found afterwards this remains the theme. MC stays completely passive, girls initiate everything, and the som/dub relationships they had in the past turn into a bad and (on the sharing/NTR route) unbelievable roleplay of one.
Sure, there's some diamonds in the trash (Emis webcam scene), but if you're looking for maledom in the present you're gonna have to make due with the NTR scenes.

The worst part of all though is the MC's inner dialogue. He's constantly being whiny, putting himself down and the women on a pedestal. Even when he's acting dominant this inner voice completely ruins it, because you get the feeling he doesn't even enjoy it, but reluctantly does it to please his Queens.

I hope this will get better in the future, when the game gets past day 21. The setup for it is there, but given the current state of the game I highly doubt it.

I also completely understand why MC is written the way he is. It's for the NTR storyline. Hard to invoke jealousy in the MC and the player when they're clearly as capable as NTR guy. The way it's written NTR guy is to the women sexually what MC used to be: An agressive, dominat man that desires them and doesn't care (too much) about their feelings.

I really like the romances too. It's just sad that this is another game that basically boils down to: You can either romance a girl, or be sexually dominant with them. Can't have both, even if we clearly know the girls are into it.

Anyway, great game if you're into more vanilla harem sex with a hint of maledom, or into humiliation cuckold stuff. I like both somewhat, but was really hoping for a dominant maledom romance with a sharing option.

Rant over

ToastMaster

Jan 6, 2018
HELP ON MACOS, CAN'T RUN THE GAME

Hi, I'm on macOS Monterey 12.4, MacBook Pro M1, and I'm trying to run the game, but I get a lot of errors.
It's not the first time that I play games on Mac, so I know that I need to do things in Terminal.

I installed the game from the link, I extracted the game first with "Utility Compression," then with "The Unarchiver."
I did all the things that are explained in the "installation menu":

After all of this, when I click on the "game" app, it shows only the nw.js page (see the screen):

View attachment 2798945
Same exact issue on my end with M2 Pro

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I also completely understand why MC is written the way he is. It's for the NTR storyline. Hard to invoke jealousy in the MC and the player when they're clearly as capable as NTR guy. The way it's written NTR guy is to the women sexually what MC used to be: An agressive, dominat man that desires them and doesn't care (too much) about their feelings.

I really like the romances too. It's just sad that this is another game that basically boils down to: You can either romance a girl, or be sexually dominant with them. Can't have both, even if we clearly know the girls are into it.
Personally I think it's less to do with that and just more to do with the life experiences of the writers, as blunt as that may be. Making adult games will obviously attract more introverted types and not self-assured naturally charismatic types.

Even in non-ntr games you see these same trends, the mc might put on a dominant face, but that's all it really is, a veneer, and dialogue will still have overly long reflective narrations.

Games that don't have this are few and far between - but they usually get mocked for having simplistic dialogue - 'College Kings' is one example; but that's something where there is no constant self-second-guessing.

But ye, you kinda have to suspend disbelief here and go along with the story of MC being this mega chad these 4 women are tripping over themselves to grab.

daffyrolls94

Apr 17, 2023
This release finally finishes off the shops map, making all the rooms functional, and introduces a new Emi scene based on lingerie you can buy her! There's also Hirai/Emi messages connected to that.

Downloads:

• (If you have trouble running this, try . Because of Apple compatibility issues Mac builds are officially unsupported and will not work for everyone, but I provide this download for patrons who can still use it.)
Looking for the HTML version I used to distribute? You can find those same files in the Mac download, within the folder: Pervert Action Timelapse\ \Contents\Resources\app.nw

Cheats:

Change log:

• Added a new scene for Emi wearing special purple lingerie! This requires you to buy the purple lingerie from Essex Street, then give it to Emi, and you must have unlocked her third flashback before the scene will trigger. The scene has slightly different (and more) content if you get it after her sex scene, however. (So you might want to hold off for later, or view it in the gallery afterward.) This features:
    - an interactive screen with
    - 9 new images.
  • Added 2 Emi/Hirai phone messages. These require you to buy the purple lingerie from Essex Street, then give it to Emi, and Hirai must have had sex with her. After receiving the first message in the shops district, you have to wait a day before the second message becomes available. These feature 4 new images.
  • Finished the shops district! While new stuff may still be added, the shops district is complete and now has examinable hot spots with flavour text and day/night images in every area. This involved additions to the Essex Street, Cafe and George Street zones.
  • Added coffee - these are +1 hand/mouth/eye stat boosting purchases for Shuji in the cafe in the shops district. These are cheaper than most items but Shuji will only drink two coffees a day.
  • Added collector card 48: Emi's purple lingerie. This is unlocked in Emi's purple lingerie scene.
  • Added two new Easter eggs in the shops district.
  • Added the new scenes to the gallery.
  • Made the "About outfits..." topic available for Emi before her sex scene.
Troubleshooting:

• Saves from previous versions may not load or may cause bugs. I try to make them as compatible as possible, but this game is all a work in progress and so sometimes old saves may not work right.
  • On Mac if you get an error that says, "The program "Game" cannot be opened" that is likely something to do with OSX's unzip features changing permissions. Try unzipping it with a different utility, as that has worked for other people with the error.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PervertActionTimelapse-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes