Mator

May 9, 2017
Anyone can mod this game to start and play as a woman? Basically, turn the main character into a natural woman

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Make the game playable for a broader audience??
So have you played game?
If so I would belive you do realise game would make 0 sense if you are girl in start,
or almost everything would have to be reworked making it totaly different game,
and on sidenote game is created for people who are into that, there are millions of games for people with more common interests.

chesire

May 5, 2017
It would be interesting if the therapist prescribed hormonal tablets (under the guise of other medicines). Which would make a permanent size A chest.
After that it would be necessary to wear a bra.
I want therapist to prescribe PC some drugs which makes him go in permanent horny or half horny state for life and him to develop dependence on semen for relievement

Danastic

May 28, 2017
update the download someone
someone get

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
update the download someone
I think they wait awhile on this one to update the OP/thread since it has a tendency to release updates in spurts of like 5 in a couple days and the mods get annoyed having to change it lol.

Frankdeboner

Oct 6, 2017
Update 0.77u
Html only -

Changelog:
  • Boyfriend (Girlfriend) encounter is reworked (It starts as usual - just do Maid cleaning chore several times).
  • Smaller cage after SPH treatment now have according name and image.
  • Fixed bugs with export/import state of Teacher tasks. Chores are added to export/import.
  • Various minor bugs and typos fixed.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I love this game. It's one of the absolute best of its kind. I hope the developer keeps at it for years to come, because even though it is amazing as is, I always find myself wanting more and more. It's that good.

Reactions: chesire and n0b0dy

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
is there anything new in the endgame, or more options within relations (like with the neighbor, bullying girls, the surgeon beautician and your therapist?)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

Update 0.78

• Reworked and expanded midgame stages with Guardian.
    - More dynamic chores system. Guardian now reacts on how PC does his chores and can reward diligence or punish laziness (with interesting consequences).
    - Alternative ways to progress Guardian line (Lazy route and Diligent route).
    - Boyfriend encounter rewritten.

• New 'shemale' mode - optional mode, which player can select at start of the game. It replaces essential males by shemales.

• Room and private drawer visuals. PC now can customize his room.

• Bug fixes and text correction.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting game. I'm new to text based adult games and I found that this one's surprisingly well written and has a lot of work behind it, but it's not my cup of tea fetish wise.

Do you guys know any other game in this style that revolves around a male MC and touches femdom or cuckolding? Not really a fan of feminization.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes