Squiffy Rogue

Jan 31, 2018
Hello!
I have some question. Is there more quiests after Coatch's?
Really like this game, but after that it is a little boring.
Thanks for reply!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can get daring to 10. Teacher goes to 10 on slut route. Friend goes up to 11. Pretty sure the mom and doc max out at 6/5.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017

Changelog:
  • Crossdressing is introduced gradually now, through set of escalating tasks, from dressing up at home to first steps outside and opening up to kinky stuff.
  • At early crossdressing stages PC won't buy girly stuff above what is necessary to deal with Teacher's tasks, unless he is influenced otherwise.
  • Minor scenes at buying girly things for a first time.
  • Initial scene for a kinky punishment by Guardian (at maid stage).
  • A new Talk with Therapist about Futas (for shemales mode).
  • Text cleaning and style corrections.
  • Colored text a bit toned down (it was getting too rainbowy in dialogues-heavy scenes).
  • Numerous bug fixes and balance tweaks.

Feb 1, 2018
GAME VERY MUCH, VERY BEAUTIFUL !!
- I see that I can only wear the first item I buy at the mall (dress, shoes, underwear) for each type of this (I mean if I buy two or three different g-strings, I can only choose the first one when I dress myself): It could be interesting to choose between the different ones in my "inventory".
This is actually not true. There's a little blue arrow next to each clothing "type" that allows you to change which actual piece of clothing you're choosing. It's a little bit subtle, but it works.

Reactions: CuriousG08

clitkicker

Aug 4, 2017
There's already a 78c release out fixing a few newly introduced bugs. Like with version 77 it looks like there might be a few rapidly released versions until everything is fixed

Feb 1, 2018
There's already a 78c release out fixing a few newly introduced bugs. Like with version 77 it looks like there might be a few rapidly released versions until everything is fixed
It's still kind of buggy. For example, the "Fashion Central" store tells me "You don't need more of these" for both Light Summer Dresses and Skirts and Tops when I've got an assignment from the teacher to take a selfie wearing women's clothes and I haven't yet purchased either.

Reactions: chesire

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
when I've got an assignment from the teacher to take a selfie wearing women's clothes and I haven't yet purchased either.
I haven't played the new release nor have I gotten around to debugging it yet but in the past you were able to use the female school uniform to succeed in this task, do you still have access to that uniform at this point? and if so can you use that instead of the summer dress in this task?

Feb 1, 2018
I haven't played the new release nor have I gotten around to debugging it yet but in the past you were able to use the female school uniform to succeed in this task, do you still have access to that uniform at this point? and if so can you use that instead of the summer dress in this task?
No, at least not yet. This task is coming up around week 3 for me. I can't even buy the schoolgirl uniform yet, much less get it for free from the mother.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
No, at least not yet. This task is coming up around week 3 for me. I can't even buy the schoolgirl uniform yet, much less get it for free from the mother.
Did you 'borrow' panties (of some kind) off the female you're living with?

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Normally not my type of game but loved this, super writing, neato pictures and super gay. Can't wait to see where it ends up.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
How does the debug mode work?
To switch it on when you get to the screen with the selection to 'Let's get started' choice which comes after the choosing names page then scroll the page down to see the option to switch it on... after that it's all there ingame. You just need then to click on DebugMenu option on the left hand side to open it.

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
It's still kind of buggy. For example, the "Fashion Central" store tells me "You don't need more of these" for both Light Summer Dresses and Skirts and Tops when I've got an assignment from the teacher to take a selfie wearing women's clothes and I haven't yet purchased either.
yep get that too a few times or to pose in the mirror and not letting me buy the dress at all, also one one option where it says to crossdress in park or go out in public, i choose crossdress in park then got a message saying BUG, and couldn't go back, then there are a few pages where it says error where there should be a picture or something

Reactions: Nicolas Flamel

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Hello

I began a new party with the new update but my daring don't up over 5 so i can't buy girls clothes.
On the other way i perverted :
Mother : 5
Professor : 3
Psy : 4
Frien : 8

I'm stuck because i can't go to school without panties

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes