CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I love the game, personally. I think it's hot and hope the developer keeps going for years to come, or starts a new one similar to this one taking what they have learned and making it even better. :)

Reactions: BryanFury

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
The author, over on tfgamessite where it was originally posted, noted that this is a non-consensual sissification game. It's unfortunate that the uploader here didn't note that in the Genre section, but there you have it. Everything that happens in this game is, in one way or another, coerced. You can either tolerate it and enjoy the story, or not play.
It lets you opt to take it off over the weekend, so it's not entirely involuntary.

But yeah, I get that it fits, I just don't like that particular thing.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
AprilRyan posted the next hotfix is out over on TFGamessite:

Hotfix 0.78e - full pack not updated, only HTML this time:
Changelog:
  • Clothes list now updates instantly when changing clothes at bedroom.
  • Check self page structure changed to be more readable.
  • Various bugfixes.
  • Text correction.
  • Clinic code optimization.
  • Minor changes in some scenes for better consistency.
  • Tweaked breakfast scene elements (according to recent suggestions in the thread).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
2 issues in the 78 series
A) masturbation adds no time
B) permanent things like nails and lips do not register, it says you didn't do it.

U

User_269627

I've played through this about 15 times now and have enjoyed every moment! A few things I'd love to see is more reaction from others when you are dressed for the first few times (more escalation from the mom/babysitter when you first start to dress, such as noticing you wearing flats instead of sneakers, noticing an outline of panties instead of regular underwear, etc). Also, having the clothes cost less but being able to buy more types (such as being able to buy bras, maybe being able to buy a wig, makeup, etc would be good too so it isn't all focused on the beauty salon).

Overall great game and will play every new update with interest!

Feb 1, 2018
I've played through this about 15 times now and have enjoyed every moment! A few things I'd love to see is more reaction from others when you are dressed for the first few times (more escalation from the mom/babysitter when you first start to dress, such as noticing you wearing flats instead of sneakers, noticing an outline of panties instead of regular underwear, etc). Also, having the clothes cost less but being able to buy more types (such as being able to buy bras, maybe being able to buy a wig, makeup, etc would be good too so it isn't all focused on the beauty salon).
All great ideas. I also found the lack of brassieres in the game kind of weird and annoying, and more reactions from the guardian couldn't fail to be fun. ;)

Reactions: CuriousG08

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
more body mods, or at least add variety to the mods and a "next level" to them when your perversion level gets higher.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I don't see the point of having so many clothing options with some being marginally more expensive than the others. It doesn't seem to do anything. These past few releases seem to have been more going back and tinkering with old scenes instead of adding new scenes.

jackomo

Feb 23, 2018
okay so I've got a few questions and problems: I have a game breaking error where none of the macros load in any version of 0.78, no matter what browser I use and I just get the error: [tw-user-script-0] expected ':'.

also, how do you get past best friend 4? the last scene I have with him is when you ask him about the butt plug, then that's it.
and the therapist never loads for me in any version, she just says 'sorry jack we don't have a session, looks like the developers screwed up' debug doesn't work either

Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
okay so I've got a few questions and problems: I have a game breaking error where none of the macros load in any version of 0.78, no matter what browser I use and I just get the error: [tw-user-script-0] expected ':'.

also, how do you get past best friend 4? the last scene I have with him is when you ask him about the butt plug, then that's it.
and the therapist never loads for me in any version, she just says 'sorry jack we don't have a session, looks like the developers screwed up' debug doesn't work either
Your main problem stems with the fact your using build 78d it's super buggy download 78f and that won't happen.

As for getting past friend level 4 you need to have therapy sessions where the therapist will suggest the next part to you.

jackomo

Feb 23, 2018
Your main problem stems with the fact your using build 78d it's super buggy download 78f and that won't happen.

As for getting past friend level 4 you need to have therapy sessions where the therapist will suggest the next part to you.
nope, I've been using 78f, because that's what got posted to the patreon page. but literally every version of 78 has that same problem for me.

and the therapist hasn't worked for me in any version

Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
nope, I've been using 78f, because that's what got posted to the patreon page. but literally every version of 78 has that same problem for me.

and the therapist hasn't worked for me in any version

Are you trying to carry over a save file from a previous version?
Even using the import save or carrying your save over via the copy paste of text can cause issues.
Like you had version 75 and then loaded the save from 75 in 78f?
Also I highly doubt it would be an issue but have you tried another browser? Ie use firefox or chrome instead of your usual?

Maybe some part of your save or game files install is corrupt?
Try redownloading the game again?
Dunno about the patreon version download but try out the tfgames site download should be the first link on google if you search perverted education.

Also perhaps the patreon version with the additional patreon images/features is just bugged? not that I see anyone else complaining about it though.

Reactions: Dinker

Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
Update 0.78g -

Changelog:
  • Detailed list of kinks with subcategories. More than half of them aren't present in the game yet, but it is better to define categories early.
    There are two ways to define optional kinks - through in-game choices or directly through new 'settings menu'.
  • Body mod punishments from Teacher now semi-permanent. These will persist until PC gets enough money for reversal procedure.
  • Changed way how permanent treatments work. Permanent treatment now defines minimal size of the related body mod.
  • Therapist now asks to fill a survey before starting therapy, through this survey player can exclude undesired content, and it won't come up at the hypno-therapy options later.
  • Now there are two ways to reach certain SPH event - through punishment and after Talk with Therapist when according kink is activated. Wallet scene now completely unrelated rare random event.
  • Preview images at the Mall and Check Self page slightly tweaked.
  • Fixed numerous logic faults and inconsistencies in scenes.
  • Various bugfixes.
  • Text correction.
  • Most likely new bugs

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This update looks like more fiddling around the edges instead of adding to the "quest."

Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
This update looks like more fiddling around the edges instead of adding to the "quest."
There are some decent changes, I doubt the story continues past the coach as usual though.
I've only played it for 30 mins or so but some things that stand out are. Larger image when buying items/clothing.
New fetish survey at the start before you start getting therapy.
New dialogue options with the therapist.

That survey is there to show what could go into this game not what will go. April the game creator is just trying to get people to voice themselves on what they want/don't want and make it so so parts of fetishes are optional.

Reactions: CuriousG08

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
Update 0.78g -

Changelog:
  • Detailed list of kinks with subcategories. More than half of them aren't present in the game yet, but it is better to define categories early.
    There are two ways to define optional kinks - through in-game choices or directly through new 'settings menu'.
  • Body mod punishments from Teacher now semi-permanent. These will persist until PC gets enough money for reversal procedure.
  • Changed way how permanent treatments work. Permanent treatment now defines minimal size of the related body mod.
  • Therapist now asks to fill a survey before starting therapy, through this survey player can exclude undesired content, and it won't come up at the hypno-therapy options later.
  • Now there are two ways to reach certain SPH event - through punishment and after Talk with Therapist when according kink is activated. Wallet scene now completely unrelated rare random event.
  • Preview images at the Mall and Check Self page slightly tweaked.
  • Fixed numerous logic faults and inconsistencies in scenes.
  • Various bugfixes.
  • Text correction.
  • Most likely new bugs
thanks for the update would also like to have more scenes for the gloryhole and the streetwalker part

Reactions: pervert boy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
There are some decent changes, I doubt the story continues past the coach as usual though.
I've only played it for 30 mins or so but some things that stand out are. Larger image when buying items/clothing.
New fetish survey at the start before you start getting therapy.
New dialogue options with the therapist.

That survey is there to show what could go into this game not what will go. April the game creator is just trying to get people to voice themselves on what they want/don't want and make it so so parts of fetishes are optional.
Yeah. April's been doing that kind of stuff for a while, extending or rewriting scenes, or doing things like room decorations. I see it as mostly filler. Stuff like scrolling through the different clothes at the clothes shop even though they have the same stats. There's no need to have 5 different versions of the slutty dress. As for moving past blowing/stooping the coach, essentially adding "new content," that stuff has pretty much been at a stand still for months. These days I just tend to read the changelogs instead of "playing" since seeing the same stuff over and over again is deeply unsatisfying. Down and Out has been essentially in the same holding pattern. Well, as you said, giving players a way to avoid certain content is great but it's something that I never really looked for or cared about.

Reactions: BimboSlutCD
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes