Futafang

Oct 19, 2017

Hotfix version download 78g and delete and replace html with new one as this doesn't have images.

Hotfix 0.78h (html only)

Changelog:
  • Numerous bug fixed.
  • Clothes list on the left sidebar is replaced by wardrobe images. On the right side there is a preview image now.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

Hotfix version download 78g and delete and replace html with new one as this doesn't have images.

Hotfix 0.78h (html only)

Changelog:
  • Numerous bug fixed.
  • Clothes list on the left sidebar is replaced by wardrobe images. On the right side there is a preview image now.
  • Fixed a couple bugs.
  • Introduced even more.
They really need to actually play/test their releases so they don't have to release so many hot fixes.

In 78g, selecting the ass permanent thing broke the game as it changed your money to $$player.money. Which then meant you couldn't afford anything, and if you got more money it didn't matter because that value was completely hosed.

Now in 78h:
This was in previous version to but if you're uncaged from the chastity thing, it always gets put back on Saturday morning automatically. There's basically no point to being freed, except for a few hours on Friday evening.

Now ass/lip enhancements aren't even showing up in the body modifications list.

Getting boob enhancement doesn't count against the task given by the teacher to get implants.

Selecting permanent manicure does nothing.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Let's hope things improve. I really love this game, it just needs some TLC for a few updates to get over the slump.

U

User_269627

Let's hope things improve. I really love this game, it just needs some TLC for a few updates to get over the slump.
Agreed, seems like there hasn't been much new stuff implemented since about .76 - not that I'm complaining, the game as it stands is a great game and if April said "its done" it'd still stand alone pretty well, but I do have high hopes that more quests and stories and scenes get implemented in the future, along with the tinkering going on now.

Reactions: CuriousG08
Aug 16, 2017
Cool game, hopefully we will see this game come to a conclusion eventually! I really like how it works so far, but I feel like some kind of closure OR more variable content like a corruption of champions style game has is needed to make this fully complete. Since it's a story based game I think closing the story out with ending paths is the best option, rather than going for more of a sandbox ending where you just repeat scenes around town.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of images for this game? I have no "images" folder. I have nothing besides html file.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Grab the 78b from the OP, it's 100MB+ so should have the images. The following letters are mostly bugfixes, if you want the drawn avatar pics they are in the thread somewhere.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Grab the 78b from the OP, it's 100MB+ so should have the images. The following letters are mostly bugfixes, if you want the drawn avatar pics they are in the thread somewhere.
I know exactly the reaction to this but nevertheless it needs to be said: thanks for nothing.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I know exactly the reaction to this but nevertheless it needs to be said: thanks for nothing.
That's not very nice. In case you didn't quite understand what he meant, just go to the first post in this thread and download that which is version 78B. Unzip it and use the images from the folder which is included in that download. The images haven't changed since then, only the code. Then copy and paste the latest version of the HTML to one level above the images folder (the latest html file can be found in this thread toward the end of the thread usually). You can delete the old HTML and only keep the new one, or keep them both and just use the one you want to use.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Well if you are gonna be that way, I hope you don't find a base version with the images in it.
Even someone like you could find it, i doubt even my dog would have problem with it.
I have downloaded all version available at this point. None of them have working images on FF, GC or IE. Especially GUI. It's almost completely broken.

That's not very nice. In case you didn't quite understand what he meant, just go to the first post in this thread and download that which is version 78B. Unzip it and use the images from the folder which is included in that download. The images haven't changed since then, only the code. Then copy and paste the latest version of the HTML to one level above the images folder (the latest html file can be found in this thread toward the end of the thread usually). You can delete the old HTML and only keep the new one, or keep them both and just use the one you want to use.
"Not very nice" is being useless and assuming someone is a complete idiot.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Even someone like you could find it, i doubt even my dog would have problem with it.
I have downloaded all version available at this point. None of them have working images on FF, GC or IE. Especially GUI. It's almost completely broken.

Have you ever had a conversation? Is this the first time you're asking for help?..
You start from the basics to find the issue in order to solve it... If you're expecting people to magically see what's the problem on your computer, you're going about it all wrong. Is it really too much to ask of you to help the people helping you?

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Have you ever had a conversation? Is this the first time you're asking for help?..
You start from the basics to find the issue in order to solve it... If you're expecting people to magically see what's the problem on your computer, you're going about it all wrong. Is it really too much to ask of you to help the people helping you?
Yes, and i never treated anyone as a moron. I directly assume since they come for help, they already tried all obvious solutions. I also never had any problem with guessing correctly the problem someone had without asking. So sorry not sorry. I also never asked for a fix, i asked for link to the folder which for some reason was absent the first time i downloaded 78b version from the first post. A damaged zip file which worked without a problem despite being damaged to the point of not having all of the files inside. Something definitely out of the ordinary.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wish they changed the OP picture, the art is pretty bad and I believe most people play without the drawn stuff.
Seeing those alien body proportions probably doesn't inspire anyone to play the game.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016

Again, you are rude. I understand you might be frustrated at this point, but we are just trying to help. The downloads work for everyone else. Doesn't that make it seem like the problem lyes on your end. Your computer might be at fault. Maybe, your computer was infected or corrupted with something. Maybe just your decompression software is corrupted. Try running a thorough virus/maleware scan. Try uninstalling your zip/7zip/whatever decompression software you use and reinstalling it. The same goes for your browser.

Reactions: ShueyL and Tranzet

kuzuma

Jan 23, 2018
help please.
daring stopped at 5 and i don't know how to raise it or raise teacher's perversion to 4

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes