Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you Futafang
No problem
Changelog??
Mainly UI improvements and new clothing items (stockings, chokers, collars, hairbows, hairbands, glasses and various types of boots). Don't have the official log sorry.

Is this build with the drawn avatar?
I think so it's got Av in the file name and I've not seen that before. You can probably choose standard mode if you prefer though I think.

Maheym

Nov 4, 2017
It looks like this version has a major bug (unless I'm missing something). Got to the point where your mom takes away your male shoes, but none of the female shoe options will let you go to school because they don't fit the dress code. I even used debug to buy all the shoe options from the store and none work.

Aug 7, 2017
did you check the shoe color with the arrow icon in the store? It seems like some stuff in relation to school uniform is color sensitive now, at least it is for socks/stockings/etc

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Using the version at the start of this thread. Think I've hit a bug where it says that female clothes are too girly even though I've been pretty feminized by this point. Several weeks in, getting off to vibrators, enjoying girl talk, etc. But still can't buy clothes.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
New build

Code:
Update 0.78N

Changelog:
Reworked structure and scale of Teacher punishments. The scale of punishment value now is nonlinear, so several minor penalties would result in less severe punishment than one serious f*** up. Also there is a ramp up of punishments severity, so Teacher won't go for 'heavy' stuff right at start.
Few new scenes of punishments added and several more are in work.
Client tab at Beauty salon is finally fixed to match new system with semi-permanent punishments. There is going to be one specific route related to this, but I won;t spoil much.
New clothing items: bras, stockings, chokers, collars, hairbows, hairbands, glasses and various types of boots. Functionality is limited for now and there could be some inconsistencies for some time while I ironing bugs out, but there are going to be much more variety with stuff PC can wear. Planned, but not yet included stuff: corsets, various restrains (handcuffs, armbinders, etc), maybe body jewelry). Most likely most of bdsm stuff would be wearable only at home and maybe some specific scenes, though I have few ideas related to Teacher punishments that might involve PC being outside wearing some very compromising accessories.
Chastity now lockable, so PC can wear it unlocked.
Maid uniform now forces on related items (heels, stockings) and ballet heels now is a clothing item (though for now it has very limited role).
UI improvements:
- Item images now zoom in when you hover mouse over them.
- Items categories can be folded, hiding items that aren't pinned.
- Settings now have it's own button and sidebar is more compact, which should help at lower resolution.
- Settings now available from anywhere.
- Debug/cheat options are moved to sidebar, though be careful to not break your game with some options.
Numerous bug fixes and text corrections.

Using the version at the start of this thread. Think I've hit a bug where it says that female clothes are too girly even though I've been pretty feminized by this point. Several weeks in, getting off to vibrators, enjoying girl talk, etc. But still can't buy clothes.
Up your daring:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm at daring 5 but I can't buy dresses or girly shoes. I KNOW that I could at one point buy girly shoes, but I suddenly became unable to. I'm guessing there was a bug somewhere I'll just start over at some point when the game is further along, I guess.

chuckkey

Sep 1, 2017
can we get a sissyfacation game that you don't become the sissy????????
i would love to play from the other side
(much like there are bimbofacation games that you can be the bimbo or the bimbofier)

Reactions: Cheryl

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
(much like there are bimbofacation games that you can be the bimbo or the bimbofier)
Try .

Reactions: Lynn

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
How far off are we from becoming a complete girl, and will it ever get there?
I actually like the games where you can go the whole hog and have a pussy after the transformation.
Any recommendations for games like that?

Nov 27, 2016
How far off are we from becoming a complete girl, and will it ever get there?
I actually like the games where you can go the whole hog and have a pussy after the transformation.
Any recommendations for games like that?
April Ryan added in a complete sex change option for an april fool's build and has since said they probably won't ever have that as an option, except maybe as an ending to the game. Nothing set in stone though.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I checked out today. It's a very early version, so not a lot of content yet. But it might be something you might come back to in a few updates.
There is one big choice where have 3 routes:
- help the sister of your best friend who has started to secretly sissify him
- try to help your friend but not succeeding and getting sissified with him
- surprising the big sister with her own serum (not sure what this route will have, since there is not much content after this choice, looks like it could have something like mind control/bimbofication/domination)

Reactions: xןʞ and Razeluxe

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Seems like the game is probably 90% done. The new stuff that gets added is occasional new scenes or re-working of how the game progresses, but it seems like the structure, the themes, the clothing, the options, and the story are all set at this point and won't change much (which is fine by me! its a great game!). Future updates are more than likely just going to refine/bughunt/add smaller scenes or maybe lengthen the game on the back end, but the essential gameplay is as it is.
I don't think the game is quite at "done" for a while. April mentioned wanting to have each of the "educators" have dual endings/states in the TF forums.

So the idea would be:

-Teacher: Cruel Blackmailer or Supportive Mentor/Friend
-Mother/Babysitter: Heavily Dominant/Punishing vs Loving Guardian w/ benefits

Not sure what the planned duality would be for the psychiatrist and the best friend.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still have issue that masturbation does not affect time. Occasional errors when getting beauty shop treatment not registering as being done/purchased on the To Do List, but they do not let you attempt to buy them again.
Wish the mom shower scene would have more visuals, too many pages without images.
I notice this latest update made changes to the overall design, but required the fatigue of restarting...again. Losing hours of tedious play time with little improvement. If you must restart, we should at least get some new content early on to break up the monotony.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes