Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Why did you have to restart, did the import break something vital.
I think the last restart was M, not N, he whole left panel was covered in ERROR scripts and in a few scenes after my save came up. It was like in several earlier versions. Like I said, M redesigned things. The old saves were there, but something in the script changed. No errors when restarting M.

Nov 27, 2016
Don't load your old saves in a new version, you need to go to settings and use the export feature, then import into the new version. You will encounter bugs loading old saves in new versions.

chesire

May 5, 2017
I checked out today. It's a very early version, so not a lot of content yet. But it might be something you might come back to in a few updates.
There is one big choice where have 3 routes:
- help the sister of your best friend who has started to secretly sissify him
- try to help your friend but not succeeding and getting sissified with him
- surprising the big sister with her own serum (not sure what this route will have, since there is not much content after this choice, looks like it could have something like mind control/bimbofication/domination)
Dont promote another game here would you?

Reactions: ObamaShare

Deadpool0600

May 8, 2018
Hey, I can't get it to run. Where you say to open the "Build_78b.html" doesn't exist. Just a "Build_78f" which is a web link but I can only open it in Microsoft edge and then it just says "Apologies! Fatal error has occurred. Aborting" and then it just says the error is unspecified. I've tried the download from the TS site as well and tried it through Mega (Which other games like this seem to be working fine) but whatever I do it just doesn't work. Any ideas?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hey, I can't get it to run. Where you say to open the "Build_78b.html" doesn't exist. Just a "Build_78f" which is a web link but I can only open it in Microsoft edge and then it just says "Apologies! Fatal error has occurred. Aborting" and then it just says the error is unspecified. I've tried the download from the TS site as well and tried it through Mega (Which other games like this seem to be working fine) but whatever I do it just doesn't work. Any ideas?
Try to open it with a different internet browser.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys! If you need avatar version on last build copy Avatar folder from
This works for me at least on 78N version

Deadpool0600

May 8, 2018
Did you download the html file only or the archive? There should be an images folder.
There is an image folder, and the game plays, but the images are met with that little broken image box that tells you it can't be loaded. Flash drive is enabled and all that....

Half way through writing this I though about how it was in a zip folder, then I removed the files from the folder and it all works fine, pictures and all... I feel like an idiot. Thank you anyway!

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
There is an image folder, and the game plays, but the images are met with that little broken image box that tells you it can't be loaded. Flash drive is enabled and all that....

Half way through writing this I though about how it was in a zip folder, then I removed the files from the folder and it all works fine, pictures and all... I feel like an idiot. Thank you anyway!
Yeah, generally not a good idea to run things that haven't been extracted.

dtx

Jun 10, 2017
ive tried that too. says it doesnt have access to the file. ive tried running this thing in both edge and chrome
Check the name of the images folder, I'm in linux and had to rename from "Images" to "images", lowercase i.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
can we get a sissyfacation game that you don't become the sissy????????
i would love to play from the other side
(much like there are bimbofacation games that you can be the bimbo or the bimbofier)
I actually made this game here. . Chains of Power. I've only been making it for a little under a week, and I'm new to twine. So. Yeah. But it has what you are after, though not as much content of course.

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
it is already lower cased. it just says that there is an unspecified error. i cant figure it out.
Might be browser settings, extension settings... I can't run twine games including Perverted Education in either chrome or edge because of settings to the browser and possibly extensions.. I have no issues in Firefox, which is mostly default settings installation.

My folder:

ac.PNG

Can you open the pictures directly in your browser or do you get errors then as well? Can you post an image of the error? Does the console say anything about the error?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes