Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Isn't the game pretty much done anyway? I thought the updates were just bug fixes.

U

User_269627

Isn't the game pretty much done anyway? I thought the updates were just bug fixes.
Seems like the game is probably 90% done. The new stuff that gets added is occasional new scenes or re-working of how the game progresses, but it seems like the structure, the themes, the clothing, the options, and the story are all set at this point and won't change much (which is fine by me! its a great game!). Future updates are more than likely just going to refine/bughunt/add smaller scenes or maybe lengthen the game on the back end, but the essential gameplay is as it is.

Reactions: Bob13th

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Seems like the game is probably 90% done. The new stuff that gets added is occasional new scenes or re-working of how the game progresses, but it seems like the structure, the themes, the clothing, the options, and the story are all set at this point and won't change much (which is fine by me! its a great game!). Future updates are more than likely just going to refine/bughunt/add smaller scenes or maybe lengthen the game on the back end, but the essential gameplay is as it is.
Seems like there's a a bit more progress you can have with the mother and teacher.
I'm not really into the transformation games, but this one really caught my fancy.
I thought maybe at some point you'd be able to actually have sex yourself with the mother and teacher.
I also feel like progress with best friend and therapist both has a long way to go.

Reactions: Heno zaku
Jun 10, 2017
I just can't get enough (I mean my alter-ego who absolytely love sissification), just 135Mb and much more then you expected, MUCH more. That part of me who love feminization and other pervert stuff love that game..So sad that story with assistant boy so short - need more pls and more activities with best friend;) and all it was just perfect for me.

Last edited:

demis

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone with the 0.78f update of the game but with draw avatar?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The drawn avatar folder hasn't changed recently, just extract it into the latest version, hotfix 0.78i I guess. Someone posted the avatar pack in the thread if you don't have it already.

Reactions: demis
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes