TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated, but fair warning this was the version posted here 2 months ago. No one updated the op so I did it.

chesire

May 5, 2017
I need new pictures to go with the text & Who the hell plays with Avatar version?

Necros

Oct 19, 2017
Either im really dumb, or going to school is bugged for me. It tells me to wear "school" shoes, but i tried every shoe there is and nothing lets me go. Female Footwear in this case

Xisis

Dec 4, 2016
Until you are forced to wear the girls uniform I don't think it will let you wear any female shoes to school.

Necros

Oct 19, 2017
Sorry my describtion was a little vague, i am already forced to wear the female uniform, and it dosnt work for me

-edit: i think it has something to do with me buying pink flats first, and i have not found a way to switch thru models

--edit: found a solution, had to deable drawn avatar, then i was able to switch shoes...kinda dumb

vasi

Jun 23, 2017
Fantastic game, never found anything remotely as good as this in this genre.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
A
Either im really dumb, or going to school is bugged for me. It tells me to wear "school" shoes, but i tried every shoe there is and nothing lets me go. Female Footwear in this case
The school has a dress code so it may be that the shoes you've bought don't meet their guidelines unless you take the slut route and have no restrictions on uniform shoes must be "simple black" (and can only be basic high heels not stripper heels or any of the others).

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
This game has been stuck on 0.7 for way too long now. It's a great game and all but goddamn, what's going on.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone got anything close to this. I really like the story and I almost done. I don't need rpg, I need renpy or html. Something to get me thru the updates!!!!

Jimberino

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone got anything close to this. I really like the story and I almost done. I don't need rpg, I need renpy or html. Something to get me thru the updates!!!!
Tfgamesite.com has a pretty vast collection. There isnt much close to this quality unfortunately. You can try "What Friends are For" or "The eWardrobe". The last one has very little pictures though. "The Company" has some content but it isnt the focus of the game.

ada kada

Dec 6, 2017
Still have issue that masturbation does not affect time. Occasional errors when getting beauty shop treatment not registering as being done/purchased on the To Do List, but they do not let you attempt to buy them again.
Wish the mom shower scene would have more visuals, too many pages without images.
I notice this latest update made changes to the overall design, but required the fatigue of restarting...again. Losing hours of tedious play time with little improvement. If you must restart, we should at least get some new content early on to break up the monotony.
Hey i cant get guardians perversion to 7

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes