ada kada

Dec 6, 2017
Please show me real full guide cuz perversion 6/7 on guardian is kinda buggy

About this game:

Perverted Education is erotic game where main character starts as an immature male of indeterminate (but legal) age, and is slowly corrupted on three sides by his Teacher, Therapist and Guardian (you can choose your mother, or a family friend).
Updated: 15/06/2018
Developer/Publisher: April Ryan
Censorship: No
Version: 0.78N
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

Instructions:

Change-Log:

- - -

Non Avatar Version (0.78N)*:
- - -

*AV -> Avatar version. It's a patron only version with drawn images for the player. NAV -> Non Avatar Version. It's a free version, with no images for the player.

Thanks to @Futafang for the link.​

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The game has changed since that guide was written, but the events should be similar. Not submitting to the boyfriend should get you to 6, other choices probably lead to 7, make sure you save before the attempt if you are trying for something specific.

You could open the HTML to edit if the event is giving you a lot of trouble, should be able to see where the choices go.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
Hey i cant get guardians perversion to 7
There is a walkthrough on the first page that lets you know how to get each perversion level (up to ver 0.78f). But to get the guardian to 7 you must have reached working around the house as a maid and meeting her boyfriend a couple of times (by doing maid cleaning/clean house).
Eventually you will get a scene where the guardian is called into work and she calls you to get some stuff for her the boyfriend will tell you he has "dirt" on the guardian and will give you a copy if you are "nice" to him.
3 options here (agree/try to trick and go to guardian) agree to his proposal and when you go to meet your guardian you get 3 more options (Tell her about the blackmail only/tell her everything or try to blackmail her so she submits).
The first 2 lead you to perversion 6, the only way to get 7 at the moment is to pick the last one and try to blackmail her (WARNING this will cause her to be more "dominant"/"bossy" and less affectionate towards the player).

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
This is what's happening for anyone that didn't see it on the tfgs forum.

by » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:12 pm
Hi all,

Just a quick update on Perverted Education. April Ryan's personal life has taken priority over the past couple of months. I'm not privy to details.

For those who are unaware, the latest version is 0.78n and can be downloaded . There's quite a bit more content in this version than in the publicly released 0.78f version.

Over the past year or so, a lot of the game's new content has come from a team of contributors, and despite April's radio silence, that work has continued. We're all hopeful that April will find time to continue her development of the game in the near future. Even if she's unable to, I see no reason why the game's development won't continue in other hands.

To give you an idea of what's ready and waiting, around 120 pages of Night Club content has been written, and about 1/3 of the Cheerleader story arc has been done. The contribution team has been waiting for April as the primary coder to implement this new content.

Perverted Education is a long-term project and has been in steady, active development for a number of years. There is still much ahead to complete, but I'd like to think that PE has proved itself as a content-rich experience. A lot of people have put in their support and hard work on this over the years, and continue to be invested in its completion. As always, we'll look to our awesome players and contributors to continue help us shape PE's development.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, just played the game. Really good game overall and hope to see more of it.

Anyone knows of good games like this involving chastity or sissification?

osmossis

Nov 11, 2017
How do I activate the piss drinking thing. I have the perk thing but I want to know how to get the scenario where you have to drink piss
One of the hypno scenes with the therapist will open watersports content, how you go from there I really don't know(not my thing)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
How do I activate the piss drinking thing. I have the perk thing but I want to know how to get the scenario where you have to drink piss
You activate it with the hypnosis but I don't remember the game having big scenes about that, except dreams.
Maybe the scene in the bathroom but I'm not sure about that.

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
There isn't much, after activating watersport content (like mentioned above) you have to choose being the school slut, instead of revenge on your bully. After that you can take human toilet/urinal duty at school in the morning. But as I said, it isn't much, like a line or two if I remember correctly.

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
Is that the bj at bathrooms at the start of the day or something else? And I heared the was a part where you have to go to the mall toilet and film yourself drinking piss
Yeah start of the day at school if I remember correctly. And you are totally right, now that you mentioned it I think there is a chance that the task with giving a guy a blowjob at the mall, can result in him pissing in your mouth against your will. But I don't remember clearly.

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
Any news on update?
Latest I heard the creator is taking a break because of personal stuff/problems. But the people they have helping them say they have a bunch of stuff ready to go, since they were continuing to make things for it while the creator is away. They are just waiting for them to come back, and if they don't, then they will take over and implement it themselves.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
REALLY LOVE this game. I did notice one slight bug. In the School Uniform Dress the "i" says that $teacher has made exceptions to the regular rules and you can wear any heels, boots (except thigh-highs)... as long as they are black, white, or red.

It will only allow me to go to school wearing black heels, I can't go with any other non-thigh-high boots or heels

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes