Aug 14, 2017
That's cool that developers do their best! However, it progresses really slowly. When will it be completely finished approximately? What do you think, peeps?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How i get permanent chastity and sexual reasingment?
Permanent chastity; it'll happen automatically at some point as long as you stay 100 % horny, when heading out into the hallway there's an event about the girl's lockerroom, heading there and spying on them until found out leads to being permanently locked up.

SRS; Not in the game. You end up a sissy bimbo and that's about it, you'll never get a sex change.

Ferold

Nov 3, 2017
I feel stupid, the game always ends when I go to sleep and there are only 2 options, masturbate and do something else...pretty much stuck at this point. I have tried restarting but sooner or later it happens again.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I feel stupid, the game always ends when I go to sleep and there are only 2 options, masturbate and do something else...pretty much stuck at this point. I have tried restarting but sooner or later it happens again.
Just wait until the sleep prompt arrives. It'll pop in and out on the screen, usually at different points of the screen, with it staying longer if you are at least 'pacified' (such as from spanking or fucking your own ass, though both of those only happen much later).

Reactions: Ferold

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
There is also a console command that greatly reduces lag on the 0.7901 version, not sure if it is already included in 0.7902 (reported on TFGames forum which I tested in Firefox).

SugarCube.Config.history.maxStates = 1

Ferold

Nov 3, 2017
Just wait until the sleep prompt arrives. It'll pop in and out on the screen, usually at different points of the screen, with it staying longer if you are at least 'pacified' (such as from spanking or fucking your own ass, though both of those only happen much later).
Thx after realizing that there was supposed to be something after some testing it turned out firefox wasn't properly displaying stuff...

Reactions: Zurrlock
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes