Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Any news on when next update is coming?

Just follow those and you can see what they are working on now, how far along, and on the second when the last update (look for update to PE.HTML, last one was 15 days ago, same as in this thread), shouldn't be long for another update.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Next Release
We are planning our next release for the first or second week of October. Like you, we'd prefer the first week as well, but we will be allowing time after our feature cutoff to properly test the new content and features coming ahead. As I've mentioned elsewhere, we are working towards a regular release rhythm of 4-5 weeks per major update, and this sets us on the proper course to meet that.

Seneschall

Oct 4, 2017
According to Dev Team they´re aiming for first or second week of October.
Someone gathered new information about that date?
would appreciate if someone could spread some news ;)

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
According to Dev Team they´re aiming for first or second week of October.
Someone gathered new information about that date?
would appreciate if someone could spread some news ;)
Here's their Trello page which tracks (and organizes) PE's development. It also contains what's likely to be spoilers, so delve carefully.

Spoiler:
Lately the most progress seems to be involving Cheerleader content.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone round here gonna be and awesome person and upload a copy of the latest avatar version?
i have played with the version from op page
and will just say to you that playing with the avatar are just disturbing
and unnecessary

Reactions: chesire

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do you get the guardian boyfriend route? I dont know if I messes up the incest thing or what triggers it. I heard you had to do all the email request but I have probably done over 50.
Which boyfriend the one who tries to get you to blackmail your guardian or the second one were she ask you if it is alright for her to try and date the guy who spilled coffee because if it is the second one I think that story line stops after you tell her its ok to try and date him because I have been going for over 4 weeks(in game) and she has not brought up how her date went.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I constantly see people mention interactions with the guardian's boyfriend but I only know the first one that causes her to break up with him. I know she goes on a date with somebody else and it says to get the next guardian perversion is to do all the cam whore request but that doesn't seem to work.
I don't know what to tell you then, Is the game random if it is we need to pray to the RNGs(I forgot what the prayer is though).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
guiardians
Guardian deviancy:

The first two Guardian points can be done in any order.
Perversion 1 - Replace your guardian's alarm clock batteries and get caught snooping in her room.
Perversion 2 - Buy an alarm clock and attempt the dream game at perversion 1.
Perversion 3 - Can be done at perversion 1 or 2. Wake up on a weekday while wearing women's sleepwear, or work at the guardian's clinic while wearing a dress, or wake up with b cup breasts.
Perversion 4 - Anally masturbate with a vibrator (requires a locked chastity cage, event only triggers at perversion 3).
Perversion 5 - Fulfill all of the camwhore requests.
Perversion 6 - Refuse to give bj to the guardian's boyfriend while doing the maid cleaning and blame him for the activity afterwards.
Perversion 7 - Any other choices with guardian's boyfriend.
to get perversion 7
you just need to pick that instead of perversion 6
then you get both 6 and 7 together at same time
if i recall right

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How do you get the guardian boyfriend route? I dont know if I messes up the incest thing or what triggers it. I heard you had to do all the email request but I have probably done over 50.
There are three boyfriend situations really;
First one she starts with you interact with by doing maid chores on high guardian perversion, third time or so he'll try to have sex with you, at this point stealing the boyfriend's blackmail material or otherwise doing your best to help Guardian will lead to the second one, siding with the boyfriend or trying to steal his blackmail and using it against Guardian yourself leads to third.
Second boyfriend Guardian requests on the loving final path if you'll allow her to have a new boyfriend, currently it doesn't matter one way or the other what you say here, and he never shows up.
Third boyfriend you have no choice about, she gets a new boyfriend and servicing him (blowjobs, as well as eating his creampies out of Guardian) becomes part of the chores.

If you want guardian to strapon fuck you and have more choices regarding what you do and wear it's only possible with the second one, also with the third one you'll end up having to scavenge used condoms to put on cereal for breakfast, while for the second it's preserved cum from guardian's workplace. I believe future changes will also on third option involve more sexual servitude to guardian in the morning as part of waking her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
What content is there for the male best friend compared to the female best friend?
It's identical, it's the same as the shemale toggle mostly, female friend just indulges in their existing femininity while male goes sissy with you. Remote controlled buttplugs is all it extends to for both.

Reactions: ThePower6335

ThePower6335

Aug 14, 2018
I got the task to sell myself to a stranger from the teacher but the option is greyed out for some reason. When I try to click on it there's just an empty textbox so I don't know how to unlock it, so to speak. What do?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
it's depending what clothes you wear
and time
i think it's shall be slutty
and also have buttplug inserted

Reactions: Zurrlock
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes