ThePower6335

Aug 14, 2018
it's depending what clothes you wear
and time
i think it's shall be slutty
and also have buttplug inserted
Are you sure there isn't anything else? The "check yourself" page says I look like a plain-looking girl dressed like a slut and I've got the same task a second time now but the text is still greyed out.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I got the task to sell myself to a stranger from the teacher but the option is greyed out for some reason. When I try to click on it there's just an empty textbox so I don't know how to unlock it, so to speak. What do?
Try it without underwear. That seemed to be the trick.

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Just tried out the new club content and holy balls is it awesome. However it appears to have come with a downside, all other content is inaccessible. The jobs dont proc, the maid party scenes with mean guardian, the sex-ed scenes dont show up ect ect. In fact the game pretty much just stops after getting the school slut transition and goes into a loop of get up, go to school, teach has no tasks, go home, sleep, rinse and repeat. Hell even editing the save data through did fuck all for pretty much every single flag save for appearance and forcing the sex shop job to become active.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Just tried out the new club content and holy balls is it awesome. However it appears to have come with a downside, all other content is inaccessible. The jobs dont proc, the maid party scenes with mean guardian, the sex-ed scenes dont show up ect ect. In fact the game pretty much just stops after getting the school slut transition and goes into a loop of get up, go to school, teach has no tasks, go home, sleep, rinse and repeat. Hell even editing the save data through did fuck all for pretty much every single flag save for appearance and forcing the sex shop job to become active.
Yeah, refactoring the game has been a bumpy ride from what the devs have been saying. Expect those bugs to get cleaned up in the next release. That may still be sometime mid-November however.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
Walkthrough in description is very old.
for version 78m - open html file and read lines near 4000, but be careful- spoilers ahead
for version 7903 - open html file and read lines near 26650 , but be careful- spoilers ahead
for version 78m by code exact some choices (spoilers ahead):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do not rush game and dnt use debug- it may cause bugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How do you get the boyfriend bj ?
Only available on max Guardian perversion. Blackmail the Guardian after getting bothered by the first boyfriend three times while doing the full maid service thing in full maid outfit, this leads to much harsher guardian and after a while a new boyfriend, at which point sucking off boyfriend as well as eating creampie out of guardian will be added to new (daily) chores.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Just want to ask are the avatar and non-avatar versions the same in content ? (I know stupid question.)

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
Just want to ask are the avatar and non-avatar versions the same in content ? (I know stupid question.)
Kinda same content, only difference is the drawn representation of your character in the top right, but nothing story, (real)picture or gameplay related. Personally I like it better without the avatar because the style isn't up my alley.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know when the new update will be? just curious
There isn't a concrete time-line for it at the moment one of the team had some recent health issues and they are currently in the process of changing the game mechanics to remove 'daring' and change it to 'acceptance' which acts as a kind of sliding scale, do ONLY what you were told and it will raise a bit do more then you needed and it will go up more. This is, as you can imagine a very time consuming process having to go through each and every scene to make changes and squash errors.

The dev team is more vocal on the TFgamesite page so you can go check that out they release updates on progress every so often. You could also join their discord, presumably you'd be able to find out the current state of the game there.

Lucide Slut

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2018
Hey,

i ran into a bug. After paying my open bill in the beauty salon the scene changed to an all grey frame. I cant click anything to go on. Any advice?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes