subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Oh, right.

Idk, I feel like that storyline went pretty far as it is. Iirc you're pretty much the shop slut that lets everyone play with you and you're practically naked wearing some skimpy clothing that shows off your chastity device. How much further can it go?
I know there's a bug in the most recent version that can lock out that storyline, and I've not seen it. Does anybody know how to avoid the bug or what version pre-dates the bug?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I know there's a bug in the most recent version that can lock out that storyline, and I've not seen it. Does anybody know how to avoid the bug or what version pre-dates the bug?
78f should work, but I'm not sure about anything past 7900.

Reactions: subaru_dono

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
PE Discord said:
A good bug report from touvrxym at the TFGames forum "This could have already been noticed, but there's a bug which prevents the teacher from enabling your part-time jobs. On line 40589 of the compiled PE.html, _task should be _taskBody."
If you change that it re-enables the jobs. Notepad++ is pretty good for that.

U

User_269627

I’ve been following this game a while and the game keeps getting better! It had been about 4 months since I last played it and playing it again with all the new updates was just as fun as the first time!

WTH496

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between the avatar and non-avatar versions? besides the images, does downloading the non-avatar version change stuff about the gameplay or is it just the same with no images?

ime77

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between the avatar and non-avatar versions? besides the images, does downloading the non-avatar version change stuff about the gameplay or is it just the same with no images?
There are no differences in gameplay. I played in both versions and did not notice anything like that.

WTH496

Dec 6, 2018
There are no differences in gameplay. I played in both versions and did not notice anything like that.
OK, thank you! I noticed that the versions numbers were different in each version so I thought that maybe the non avatar was more updated then the other.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can you avoid the 'gay' scenes or are they forced?
Up to a certain point, yes, but if you want to advance the teacher's perversion level as well as the main storyline, then no, they can't be avoided. If you're trying to avoid 'gay' scenes, you are playing the wrong game.

Reactions: Proto Persona

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Can you avoid the 'gay' scenes or are they forced?
Under the Settings > Configure Optional Content is Shemale mode, or at the bottom of the page where you choose everyone's name. It's experimental, but it turns the guys into women with dicks. Not quite as gay I guess.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Buy the way how long will the game be? I mean are we in the beginning, middle or near the end?
I'd say we're getting toward the end of the "storyline". You can have full on sex, prostitution with multiple guys, and pimping one of your "buddy". We're getting close to that lewd ceiling.
I assume the later updates will focus on adding all the planned, fetishy content that is not yet available. Can't wait for these frilly dresses.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Buy the way how long will the game be? I mean are we in the beginning, middle or near the end?
I'd say we were around the middle. Currently the game is being rewritten for a brand new set of stats instead of the single daring stat. Multiple endings are planned for every major path in the game. So while the game stalls out about halfway currently things may be changing a lot.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'd say we were around the middle. Currently the game is being rewritten for a brand new set of stats instead of the single daring stat. Multiple endings are planned for every major path in the game. So while the game stalls out about halfway currently things may be changing a lot.
Content-wise, I'd say you're probably right. As far as the narrative goes, I'd say we're pretty close to at least one or two of the endings.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Do any of you know how to get the scene with the gif called penetration?

Blayneployd

Aug 4, 2017
Man these game developers post how they have big plans and they are going to get the project back on track. They release one little update and it gets forgotten again. I really like this game. I hope there are more updates to it.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes