Brintasy

May 11, 2018
Anyone have a more indepth guide to the Coach's minigame? Like which prompts should be chosen for which reaction.

Toonces

Aug 6, 2017
from the guide
Do the following for each line of text:
The head of Coach's half-hard penis pulses and oozes with precum -> Kiss the tip of his penis
Coach's half-hard penis twitches and perks up a bit -> Lick around the head of his dick
With a short intake of breath, Coach opens his eyes as his penis drips precum -> Take the head in your mouth and suck softly
Coach winces as his dick softens a bit -> Suck him down as deep as you can
Coach's half-hard penis twitches, swaying from side to side -> Lick the length of his penis and his balls
Coach winces, his cock twitching as it stops leaking precum -> Massage his big balls
His breathing quickens and his dick pulses rapidly -> Rub his shaft with your hands
Coach smirks, watching you squirm before him -> Turn around and rub his dick between your buttcheeks

dtx

Jun 10, 2017
Man these game developers post how they have big plans and they are going to get the project back on track. They release one little update and it gets forgotten again. I really like this game. I hope there are more updates to it.
I think is abandoned, there is no update since September 22.

Blayneployd

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah the last thing they said was a new team was taking over and they have all these plans. They made a Trello. Then it seems like everything stopped.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Can you avoid the 'gay' scenes or are they forced?
The main ones that seem required to progress (aka, max corruption) is the coach and bully. However, there is an option to turn certain characters (such as the coach bully, and boyfriend) into Shemales, but I believe that is as close as you are going to get.

You will eventually be on your knees, sucking some cock. You only have the choice to have tits attached to the same body as the cock.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
It's one of my favorite games, so I am quite disappointed so many irresponsible people have been involved with the project.

From my view, this is more than just being irresponsible. I can't see any valid way to excuse blowing this project off for so long while still collecting patreon contributions. It's fraud. There, I said it.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It's one of my favorite games, so I am quite disappointed so many irresponsible people have been involved with the project.

From my view, this is more than just being irresponsible. I can't see any valid way to excuse blowing this project off for so long while still collecting patreon contributions. It's fraud. There, I said it.
One of the dev's said this on Discord on Wednesday: "Best I can say is development is continuing, but slowly. We apologize for the delay and hope things are working smoothly again soon."
It would be really nice if they gave us some explanation, and ETA, or even regular updates on Patreon, but hey, at least it isn't totally dead. Supposedly. That being said, I haven't seen any commits being pushed on github since late October :confused:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
They aren't actually working on it. If they were they could release something every week... At the very least, a substantial update once a month. I haven't seen a good update on this in a very very long time.

Jun 25, 2017
They aren't actually working on it. If they were they could release something every week... At the very least, a substantial update once a month. I haven't seen a good update on this in a very very long time.
And this is exactly why you shouldn't continue throwing money at people who obviously aren't doing a fucking thing. It's a text based game. It's not ultra complicated, just tedious. They're not reinventing the wheel. A month or so without a significant update is one thing, life happens. Another week and we'll be going on 4 months without an update. That's inexcusable for an entire "team" of people taking in "donations" and giving nothing in return.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
And this is exactly why you shouldn't continue throwing money at people who obviously aren't doing a fucking thing. It's a text based game. It's not ultra complicated, just tedious. They're not reinventing the wheel. A month or so without a significant update is one thing, life happens. Another week and we'll be going on 4 months without an update. That's inexcusable for an entire "team" of people taking in "donations" and giving nothing in return.
The supposed reason that this update is taking so long is because they are working on massive re-writes to how the game functions. Not only is that tedious as all hell, but with how much code they're trying to re-write, it was bound to take longer than usual. That and April seems to be the only one doing the re-write, but she had to stop due to unsubstantiated personal reasons. Shit happens, I get it, I just wish we weren't being kept in the dark for so long.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
The supposed reason that this update is taking so long is because they are working on massive re-writes to how the game functions. Not only is that tedious as all hell, but with how much code they're trying to re-write, it was bound to take longer than usual. That and April seems to be the only one doing the re-write, but she had to stop due to unsubstantiated personal reasons. Shit happens, I get it, I just wish we weren't being kept in the dark for so long.
Has there ever been any proof of this? Sure, they say that it was all to do this massive redo, but who can say it isn't just a lie to scam more money of an abandoned project?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Has there ever been any proof of this? Sure, they say that it was all to do this massive redo, but who can say it isn't just a lie to scam more money of an abandoned project?
Hence the "supposed" before "reason."

Bombastik

Jul 3, 2017
I'm doubting that they are actually working on it... Just checked their github and trello again, trello doesn't look like it's changed at all and the last commit on github is from 4 months ago.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Of course, it is! Everyone would like to play the final version ASAP;)
Oh, yeah, development time sucks. I tried reaching out to one of the devs that's active on Discord and they just ignored me. Thought you were talking about play time, not development time.

U

User_269627

To be fair the game has tons of content and they’ve done so much already, at this point it is just polishing the game up. I’m not that disappointed about the gap between updates.

Reactions: Frouchteur
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes