RL99

Jun 22, 2018
X - Post on Discord 2/8/19 ...

@Everyone Time for another update. We are still working feverishly to try to get everything ready to go by the end of February. Firstly, we have done a heavy edit of the fetish survey dreams as there were a couple that were lacking in quality, and have added back all the fetishes previously included except for extreme proportions. Again, not all of these will have content in the upcoming release, but the cheer arc and other new content is being written with the expanded fetish list in mind, and we need this ready to support it. Speaking of supporting new content, we have also started the underlying code (tracking variables and the like) for the cheerleading content and have added the daily activity which will allow PC to improve his skill in cheerleading (and athletics in general).

Finally, an idea has been sketched out for the revised school slut chapter, and more work is being done to flesh it out into a more definitive outline that we can then start work on writing in the next couple of months. We are also still parsing through the last code that April wrote, looking at the changes beyond the master (there's only 17k additions and 12k deletions to sift through), and deciding how they can fit into our new code base and what bugs will need to be fixed (either existing or by virtue of their inclusion).

Even with as much progress as we've made, there's still a lot of work to do as the lion's share of the new content still needs to be translated into HTML, and some of the more code-intensive features of it still need to be added. Even though our developers have great coding experience, some are still new to writing for twine, so they are having to learn the language as they work. Even so, I have full faith that our team is on the road to a new release near our expected date, and as always, we thank everyone for their support and their patience as we work hard to bring you something we think you'll enjoy. ~X~

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
How can I wear heels in school?
The teacher requests it, but no matter which "normal high heels" I buy from the store I can't go to school with em.
Even if I buy all that are available it seems not to work.

Should I be able to switch between different pairs when dressing (caus i'm not able to)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
The teacher requests it, but no matter which "normal high heels" I buy from the store I can't go to school with em.

Should I be able to switch between different pairs when dressing (caus i'm not able to)
It's one specific pair, with a fairly low (1-2in) heel. If you hover over the (!) symbol regarding school clothing on the clothing it will describe what you can wear. Stockings is the same deal, only some specific ones will be allowed.

Note that the store inventory cycles day to day, so even if you bought "all" of the shoes, there may be others left.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Progress update post from discord/patreon/tfgs:

We are roughly halfway to our proposed release day around the end of February, so I wanted to give an update on our progress. First, as I mentioned before in other posts, we have incorporated moonhead’s mod into the game and fixed a couple of bugs related to its behavior in specific browsers. The mod allows us to use random images in the same locations on specific pages allowing for new images to be displayed in the same place for repeated scenes or across multiple playthroughs. The mod also adds a gamer stat that can be increased by playing games at home and helps you win more frequently at the arcade. The skill might need some balancing, so we will be looking for feedback once the update releases.

Progress on adding the beginnings of the cheerleading content is also underway. The first episode has been added, along with many supporting engine changes to make sure the new arc fits in properly with existing school content. Our goal is to add 5 total episodes by release day, and we will keep you informed as our progress continues if we manage to reach that goal. Alternatively, you can check out our trello to see our progress as we work.

Of course, we are also shooting for adding in our finalized phone interface as well as numerous editing and bug fixes (including a near-complete version of the fetish survey). So, please point out any errors you find to the appropriate board on our discord or in the tfgs forums.

Looking to the future, we have been planning the next stage of the teacher’s progression (a revamped version of the “school slut” route), which will lead us right into our endgame, and have begun prepping some of the existing cheerleader and friend content for the March update for translation into code. Our writers will soon be as busy as our coders are.

We want to thank all of our fans and players for sticking with us patiently as we continue our work, especially the patrons who continue to support us financially. Again, as a reminder, the game’s patreon has been changed to a “charge per release” schedule, meaning if it takes us longer than a month to release an update, you will not be charged until that update is finished. Any hotfixes that come shortly after an update’s release will also not be marked as “charged” posts. Ultimately, this is to ensure fairness to our patrons should something happen that causes our release schedule to slow again, even with our planned once-per-month release schedule and currently active development.

(Note: this change only applies to the PE Dev Team Patreon. April Ryan’s personal patreon may or may not reflect the change, according to her desires.)

Once again, thank you all for enjoying our game, and we hope you are looking forward to what we have in store for you!

~X~

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019

It's one specific pair, with a fairly low (1-2in) heel. If you hover over the (!) symbol regarding school clothing on the clothing it will describe what you can wear. Stockings is the same deal, only some specific ones will be allowed.

Note that the store inventory cycles day to day, so even if you bought "all" of the shoes, there may be others left.
There are a few pairs of heels (about 10) you can wear to school. The deciding factor is primarily color: they need to be red or black and not the maid heels (they have white lace on them). Some of the allowed pairs violate the rules, so that selection may need a bug fix. To change the heels you are wearing, look for the left and right arrows next to the high heels listing in the wardrobe. Clicking left or right should change your style of heels, and you can set them as part of your nomal school uniform using the "quick sets" up in the top of the wardrobe. If you only have one pair of heels, you won't see the arrows.

Reactions: L7Bear and Zurrlock

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the help.
Got it now.

Is there an end of the game in its current state?
Got all enhancements and stuff but the weeks now stay the same.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for the help.
Got it now.

Is there an end of the game in its current state?
Got all enhancements and stuff but the weeks now stay the same.
There is no end game in the current state. One of our goals is to try to get an ending (probably a teacher ending) in the game as soon as we can (while keeping up the expected level of quality). That will probably take 4 months or so at the least. For now, if you have blackmailed the guardian, become a school slut or sissified the bully, are only being hypnotized by the therapist, and have played with remote vibes with the friend, you are at the end of the existing content.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
There is no end game in the current state. One of our goals is to try to get an ending (probably a teacher ending) in the game as soon as we can (while keeping up the expected level of quality). That will probably take 4 months or so at the least. For now, if you have blackmailed the guardian, become a school slut or sissified the bully, are only being hypnotized by the therapist, and have played with remote vibes with the friend, you are at the end of the existing content.

Thanks.
Been really enyoing the game so far!

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Friday-ish Progress Report:
Sorry for the slightly later report. We started integrating a large amount of code yesterday, and I wanted to make sure everything went well before making an announcement. Over the past weeks we have added every cheer episode from 0-4 to the game except 3. I expect the final bit will be added over the weekend, and while Moonhead works on that, the rest of us are going into bug hunt mode. Several of us on the team are going to start poking at things and making sure we can’t break them before we hand them off to you guys (who will inevitably find things we missed).

I am a bit saddened to report that we are going to have to delay the phone UI as well as side content centering around PC’s relationship with one of the cheerleaders. The phone features are pretty extensive, but they can be written around for this release. The phone will likely be something we try to get integrated for the next release at this point. The cheerleader side content was a short, single sequence and will likely be fine being moved to the next release where it can work with a larger portion of its content. Even so, this release should still feel sizable as we add the first section of cheerleading content (5 post-school sequences with 20+ new images, new clothes, and new fetishes) and the expanded fetish survey.

Again, I want to continue thanking all of our supporters (on Patreon and not). Thank you for believing in us, and helping us keep PE alive. I look forward to sharing something fun with you next weekend!

~X~

Nov 17, 2017
Friday-ish Progress Report:
Sorry for the slightly later report. We started integrating a large amount of code yesterday, and I wanted to make sure everything went well before making an announcement. Over the past weeks we have added every cheer episode from 0-4 to the game except 3. I expect the final bit will be added over the weekend, and while Moonhead works on that, the rest of us are going into bug hunt mode. Several of us on the team are going to start poking at things and making sure we can’t break them before we hand them off to you guys (who will inevitably find things we missed).

I am a bit saddened to report that we are going to have to delay the phone UI as well as side content centering around PC’s relationship with one of the cheerleaders. The phone features are pretty extensive, but they can be written around for this release. The phone will likely be something we try to get integrated for the next release at this point. The cheerleader side content was a short, single sequence and will likely be fine being moved to the next release where it can work with a larger portion of its content. Even so, this release should still feel sizable as we add the first section of cheerleading content (5 post-school sequences with 20+ new images, new clothes, and new fetishes) and the expanded fetish survey.

Again, I want to continue thanking all of our supporters (on Patreon and not). Thank you for believing in us, and helping us keep PE alive. I look forward to sharing something fun with you next weekend!

~X~
Best game of this genre I have ever played imo so please keep the dream the alive.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Soooo... How do I see about getting "On hold" taken off our game. :D
Don't PM a moderator, some of them fucking hate that. Just go to the OP and hit "report" and then enter in what you want to change. That's also what you want to do whenever you update the game version or post a changelog, etc.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
New update is out. Version: 0.8000

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 0.8000
Major update:
New additions:
  • Moonhead mod image pack support - All new images, even across playthroughs! Images in passages are now stored in “Image packs.” When an image is displayed, one of the images in the image pack will be randomly chosen, allowing for different images when visiting the same scene multiple times.
  • Gamer stat - Play games at home and rule the arcade! Players can now use the game console at home to increase their gaming ability, then take their mad skills to the arcade and dominate the competition for easy cash. Want some new decorations for your room? Git gud, scrub!
  • Expanded fetish survey - With the addition of the cheer content, we had to restore some previously hidden sections of the fetish survey. We also added the missing daydreams and edited some of the existing ones.
  • Cheerleader content - Time to shake those pom-poms! A new story arc has been added to the game in which our hapless protagonist gets roped into helping out the cheer squad. Added content includes: 5 after school practices, a new daily activity that increases PC’s cheer skill, and a new set of cheer items (plus a secret uniform). Total additions include 60+ passages and 90+ images.
  • Bug fix:
    • Enabling incest in settings menu now works correctly
  • Various text fixes

Known issues:
  • Economy has not been balanced against the new gamer stat. Let us know how you feel about money in the game as we plan to look at the economy of the game soon.
  • Cheerleader passages before school have not been changed to reflect PC’s new relationship with them. This is scheduled for the next update.
[Copyed from TFGames]

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
New update is out. Version: 0.8000

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 0.8000
Major update:
New additions:
  • Moonhead mod image pack support - All new images, even across playthroughs! Images in passages are now stored in “Image packs.” When an image is displayed, one of the images in the image pack will be randomly chosen, allowing for different images when visiting the same scene multiple times.
  • Gamer stat - Play games at home and rule the arcade! Players can now use the game console at home to increase their gaming ability, then take their mad skills to the arcade and dominate the competition for easy cash. Want some new decorations for your room? Git gud, scrub!
  • Expanded fetish survey - With the addition of the cheer content, we had to restore some previously hidden sections of the fetish survey. We also added the missing daydreams and edited some of the existing ones.
  • Cheerleader content - Time to shake those pom-poms! A new story arc has been added to the game in which our hapless protagonist gets roped into helping out the cheer squad. Added content includes: 5 after school practices, a new daily activity that increases PC’s cheer skill, and a new set of cheer items (plus a secret uniform). Total additions include 60+ passages and 90+ images.
  • Bug fix:
    • Enabling incest in settings menu now works correctly
  • Various text fixes

Known issues:
  • Economy has not been balanced against the new gamer stat. Let us know how you feel about money in the game as we plan to look at the economy of the game soon.
  • Cheerleader passages before school have not been changed to reflect PC’s new relationship with them. This is scheduled for the next update.
[Copyed from TFGames]
Beat me to it. :p I was too busy trying to update everything else (including the first post). lol.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes