Saris

Aug 19, 2017
as far as i can tell the random images from the image pack arent working, atleast i only see 1 image for gaming

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
as far as i can tell the random images from the image pack arent working, atleast i only see 1 image for gaming
Early on the image repeats. Play longer and under different "stresses" and different scenes appear. That said a lot of the game doesn't have alternate images yet. Most of the alternate image stuff is apparent in the dream sequences.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
If an image pack only has one image, that is the only image you will see. Repeatable scenes like that will probably have their image sets expanded as time goes on, so long as it make sense for the story.

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
If an image pack only has one image, that is the only image you will see. Repeatable scenes like that will probably have their image sets expanded as time goes on, so long as it make sense for the story.
i was just judging by the gaming images, there should be 4, all i get the the call of duty one, maybe the other scenes work i dunno

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
i was just judging by the gaming images, there should be 4, all i get the the call of duty one, maybe the other scenes work i dunno
The gaming images are divided into 4 subfolders, one for each game type (this is in the ImagePacks folder). Because the game type changes based on your actions, the appropriate picture corresponds to that. Try the playgirl mag if you want to check if it's working (Penis warning just in case. It is a playgirl after all).

Reactions: CuriousG08

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
images does not work on android :(
Sorry to hear that. We only officially support PC browser, so our newest version has not been tested on android. A user in our forums suggested this for an older version of the game:

If that does not work, let me know.

loik

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry to hear that. We only officially support PC browser, so our newest version has not been tested on android. A user in our forums suggested this for an older version of the game:

If that does not work, let me know.
I'm using that right now! But i can't see the images.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Feedback on gaming mechanics;

I used to savescum on the car racing game, saving and loading in order to make all the car races and get some decent spending cash, but that's not really necessary any longer, on day 35 without doing that and without even playing every day or all weekend and doing every other available task (housekeeping etc) I had 5000+, and that's after having bought all I wanted on Daring 6, including multiple separate outfits.

Now personally I hate grinds, I really do, to the point I tend to cheat if possible in the majority of grind-based games if I'm even bothering playing those, but other players might find it to be a bit easy as it is now. What I would suggest is to probably make things harder/more expensive with more money-drains available, BUT to allow an "easy economy" option in the settings for those like me that hate that grind. However even easy economy option should probably be harder than it is now, since after all it's not like you'll ever need quite that much money.

I'd also suggest a few changes, one that playing a game at the mall should increase your skills just as it does at home, with losing perhaps getting more than winning, and the second that arousal should directly impact your performance, with desperately horny obviously leaving as scatter-brained and useless in multiplayer (or even more so) as it does playing at home. Oh and having skills not increase (or only barely increase) when too horny would also help there. That way the economy might get a fix just by limiting the days that you can safely play/practice on.

To help that along, including more chances to drive up the arousal once the cage is on would be good, currently unless you WANT to get aroused (such as by using vibrator on cage) getting through a full week without being more than tense is entirely possible. Increasing the buttplug arousal (currently it doesn't seem to give any arousal as far as I can see, despite what the therapist says about the combo's purpose) and giving more "perv on guardian" options would be good for that.

Reactions: L7Bear

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
ran into a block after being caged. could not sleep. game stuck.
If you mean the "give up/masturbate" sleep screen, just wait a while and the screen will change. Initially it takes a bit longer to get past the masturbate options and for the sleep option to appear.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Feedback on gaming mechanics;

I used to savescum on the car racing game, saving and loading in order to make all the car races and get some decent spending cash, but that's not really necessary any longer, on day 35 without doing that and without even playing every day or all weekend and doing every other available task (housekeeping etc) I had 5000+, and that's after having bought all I wanted on Daring 6, including multiple separate outfits.

Now personally I hate grinds, I really do, to the point I tend to cheat if possible in the majority of grind-based games if I'm even bothering playing those, but other players might find it to be a bit easy as it is now. What I would suggest is to probably make things harder/more expensive with more money-drains available, BUT to allow an "easy economy" option in the settings for those like me that hate that grind. However even easy economy option should probably be harder than it is now, since after all it's not like you'll ever need quite that much money.

I'd also suggest a few changes, one that playing a game at the mall should increase your skills just as it does at home, with losing perhaps getting more than winning, and the second that arousal should directly impact your performance, with desperately horny obviously leaving as scatter-brained and useless in multiplayer (or even more so) as it does playing at home. Oh and having skills not increase (or only barely increase) when too horny would also help there. That way the economy might get a fix just by limiting the days that you can safely play/practice on.

To help that along, including more chances to drive up the arousal once the cage is on would be good, currently unless you WANT to get aroused (such as by using vibrator on cage) getting through a full week without being more than tense is entirely possible. Increasing the buttplug arousal (currently it doesn't seem to give any arousal as far as I can see, despite what the therapist says about the combo's purpose) and giving more "perv on guardian" options would be good for that.
Good feedback here. With the responses we've been getting, we will almost certainly need to look at turning down the power of the gamer stat. Having horniness affect it is a good suggestion, and we will also likely consider some other limiting factors.

A "hard mode" is something that has been discussed before, and while it could be as simple as tweaking some numbers, what I'd really like to do is create a "forced fem" mode that not only makes it more difficult for PC to keep up with his weekly payments but has more hooks to pull along players who are fighting harder against their inevitable fate. Adding a similar mode for players who want to be more wealthy probably won't be too difficult as well. Is it too on the nose if we call it "for sissies" mode?

Our next update will probably be content-focused again as we try to clear out our writing backlog, but I do want to start taking regular updates to work on things like gameplay mechanics and behind the scenes improvements, possibly once every third release. I still need to discuss this with the team, so nothing is set in stone yet.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
ran into a block after being caged. could not sleep. game stuck.
If you mean the "give up/masturbate" sleep screen, just wait a while and the screen will change. Initially it takes a bit longer to get past the masturbate options and for the sleep option to appear.
Whisperpuppy, try giving this a shot and let me know if you still have issues. It's a mechanic that is designed to punish player for being horny so as to mimic the frustration of being stuck in a cage. Some players have issues with it, but it may be my favorite thing in the game (unless I'm debugging) as it's the only game that actually to incentivizes getting out of your chastity cage.

Reactions: Zurrlock and Kripke

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
needs way more content for me to bother with another playthrough with this game. it has just been way too long.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
needs way more content for me to bother with another playthrough with this game. it has just been way too long.
I can respect that. Although this team has been with the game since Oct or so, we have only just decided to take control of active development after the loss of our project lead and primary coder since the end of January. So, almost all the content you see that was added was done in just a month, with another update of similar size planned next month. We hope you'll come back and give the game another try after a few months as we continue to release new content.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes