MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Would it be possible to get the OP updated with the 0.7903 AV version? Dont want peeps thinking that they cant get the latest version when its right here.

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
Hotfix Release 3:

An important note on saves:
Saves from versions older than .7900 are not compatible with .7900+ due to extensive code refactoring. Versions .7900 and later should remain compatible with one another unless otherwise noted, as long as new PE.html file is placed in the same directory as the prior version, overwriting the old PE.html file. The images folder should must be overwritten in this version, too, as a few of the files have been renamed. To prevent the slow-down bug from .7900/.7901 from reccuring but still keeping your progress, load your old save game, advance the game by at least one passage, and then delete all your old saves, then re-save the game.

Changes:
- Masturbation allowed before school, but only till 9:00
- Sleep initial text change now faster
- Travel to Therapist takes 20 min instead of 100
- Option [select all] in Therapist survey
- Option to stringify save in debug mode to look for stacking data
Bugs fixed:
- Overall code optimisation
- Two dream images renamed to exclude capital letters to lower case to prevent incompatibility with linux, Mac OS or other case-sensitive systems
- Maintain makeup conditions fixed (also cleaned up other task conditions)
- Facial smoothening treatment fixed
- Panties now properly removed from PC inventory during Club panties task
- Option to do restroom task in the club added to restroom passage instead of just the main club
- Incest toggle fixed in Setting menu

Reactions: Lynn

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
This is probably my favorite game going right now. Thanks for the update

If I could make one change it would be to either have the wardrobe to be its own tab or have it below the commands at home

Last edited:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Will the main character ever get gender reassignment surgery or something similar to become completely female?

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Will the main character ever get gender reassignment surgery or something similar to become completely female?
Personally I hope not. At that point the game would become yet another"Here is generic female submissive #467" to chuck on the massive pile.

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Indications so far is yes, though not yet implemented, it is one of the fetishes on the allow/disallow page.

Personally not into full on SRS (even if it's non-functional I happen to be a little 'attached' to my character's dingus lol) but would be nice for those who are, as long as it's kept optional.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
There was a April fools update where you got magically changed into a woman which suggests it's not happening soon.

Irl you need years of hormone treatments to gain feminine body features and no ones dick gets up at the thought of dilation so games that change genders do it with magic usually which PE steers away from.

Maybe they'll add an option to get your dick cut off, who knows. I'm sure theres fans of that.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
If one of the endings was full female, that wouldn't be so bad. Because then its not just another generic TF game.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
If the team does this they have said it will only be in an ending text, and they didn't seem enthusiastic about doing it at all. There's too much about the game's writing and code that doesn't account for a gender change and they don't seem to want to tackle fixing that problem. Definitely don't expect the option for a sex change to appear as part of the game itself.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I looooooove this game.. his letter, his ways, my imaginations... and i spend a lot of sperms in them... i love it.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hey, this may be a stupid question, but how do you turn on the pics in Mozilla?
Firefox has had issues with multiple Twine games in the past, you may be experiencing one of those. I highly recommend a second browser for stuff like that, personally I use firefox for sites like this, torrent sites, wikia, etc, then have chrome and use for youtube and html games.

Reactions: NFunknown

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
teacher can give two "weekend-job", one of them- asistance boy in sex shop.
Oh, right.

Still waiting to continues the story line with assistance boy, that start so cute and stop so rough..
Idk, I feel like that storyline went pretty far as it is. Iirc you're pretty much the shop slut that lets everyone play with you and you're practically naked wearing some skimpy clothing that shows off your chastity device. How much further can it go?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes