f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: 1.2700

New additions:
  • Cheerleader Episode 10 - With another competition on the horizon, Rachel puts the new rookies through their paces in order to get them ready.

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a slutty dress that had been marked as not slutty
  • Fixed several bad variable references
  • Fixed an issue where receiving the anal smoothing after not paying was incorrectly changing future payment and preventing progress the next Monday

Reactions: menatv

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
There used to be a modded version that kept up with the current storyline but still contained all of the non-con factors in the original game. Anyone know if that's still ongoing? And if so, does anyone know where?

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Well, it's not exactly the latest version but it's the only thing for now that I know of.

https://f95zone.to/threads/perverted-education-v1-2700-april-ryan.1854/post-6838440

Also I've read on Discord that they are slowly moving to SubscribeStar (a little over 70% of backers for now), that could change how the game will be made because of Patreon rules. But on the other hand I've also read that they might delete all the coding (not utilised in current version but still within the whole HTML coding) they had to censor because of Patreon rules. Anyway, you might want to check out their Discord where you can actually talk to the Devs.

Yyyyeeaaahhhh ... I've "talked" to the Devs over at TFGames. They make it pretty clear that they're completely uninterested in changing the game back to what it was. And if they've got 70% of their supporters moved over to the paywall service that places no limits on what you can post and they still haven't made the decision to inform the remaining 30% that they've decided on another service and to go there so they can continue the game as it was meant to be, then they're never going to.

But thanks for the link.

Reactions: ooeeoo

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hullo, after finding the mods I am looking for v1.2101 of the game. Anyone know where to get it? IN Tfgames there is only the HTML file for this version...

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Hey moonhead just pinged you to ask about your avatar mod (big fan of the mod btw)... are you working on it? if yes are you releasing it any time soon?
Thanks! Nothing right now being worked on, kinda waiting for some of the recent game updates to make it to github, plus I have an official storyline to do some work on as well. I'm toying with changing up the avatar's appearance (that's pretty straightforward to do when it's all scripted out), to make MC more attractive when transformed into a girl, instead of looking like a boy wearing makeup (which was my original intention).

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
~X~
There is some faulty code in one of the new boardgame events with friend : "if $friendG.seenDressUpHOPE = 1"

And for cheerleader content :
Once the player reaches end of current content, the Cheerleaders Stat should not increment when going to training without content (events) ... this may mess up the whole Cheerleaders Stat .

Last edited:

Bryophyta

Mar 31, 2021
I'm having an issue with the girl's clothes check as well.

It won't let you wear the boys' school shoes with the schoolgirl uniform and still qualify as wearing girl's clothes for Rachel. But putting on the girl's plain leather flats won't let you go to school either, then it says "You need to wear proper footwear".

And at that point there's not time or money to go to the mall so I'm completely stuck.

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks! Nothing right now being worked on, kinda waiting for some of the recent game updates to make it to github, plus I have an official storyline to do some work on as well. I'm toying with changing up the avatar's appearance (that's pretty straightforward to do when it's all scripted out), to make MC more attractive when transformed into a girl, instead of looking like a boy wearing makeup (which was my original intention).
Finally, github has been updated, if you're interested.

Reactions: moonhead

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I'm having an issue with the girl's clothes check as well.

It won't let you wear the boys' school shoes with the schoolgirl uniform and still qualify as wearing girl's clothes for Rachel. But putting on the girl's plain leather flats won't let you go to school either, then it says "You need to wear proper footwear".

And at that point there's not time or money to go to the mall so I'm completely stuck.
Hm... you could probably "fix it" with debug mode, or you can post a save here, maybe there is a way around it.

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Playing latest github version (with latest v.1.2700 images.)
It seems like black lacy bra was changed at some point?
It doesn't show as part of black lacy set, and doesn't appear in "Check yourself"
And what does the "postponed" tag mean?

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 4.53.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 4.58.12 AM.png

Also, even with debug enabled, there doesn't seem to be any way to change names once a game is started? It seems like this should be an option.

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
Also, even with debug enabled, there doesn't seem to be any way to change names once a game is started? It seems like this should be an option.
ctrl+shift+k (or whatever the combo is in your browser) and edit SugarCube.State.variables.player.name "name". It should work.

Reactions: Ashenthorn

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
ctrl+shift+k (or whatever the combo is in your browser) and edit SugarCube.State.variables.player.name "name". It should work.
That doesn't work for me.
Can't find the stored SugarCube variables in the inspector in Brave, Firefox, or Opera.
If I try to click on session storage to view values, it locks up the whole inspector.
I'm on a Mac, so I can't use that tweego thingie. :(

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
That doesn't work for me.
Can't find the stored SugarCube variables in the inspector in Brave, Firefox, or Opera.
If I try to click on session storage to view values, it locks up the whole inspector.
I'm on a Mac, so I can't use that tweego thingie. :(
Once you've opened your web-browser's Web Developer Tools, select the Console tab/panel and enter the SugarCube debug object based command supplied earlier into it. You will however need to include an equals sign = between the quoted String value and the variable reference preceding it.
eg.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.name = "Jane"

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes