Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Oooh might be a good time to play it again and see what else has happened since i last played it
Depends on when was the last time you've played it, game hasn't been updated in a year (last updated was 1st of August 2022.). And from notes it seems it isn't an update either, just restoration of content, maybe some tweaks have been made to existing content which was added since censorship to adjust for that change, but yeah...

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
really sad the whole mom's new boyfriend bit never went anywhere
There's any number of storylines that need to be finished.

So yeah guardian's new BF is one. What about the cheer friend though? The therapist stuff just peter out and goes nowhere. What up with the club? What's going on with best friend?

But for me, the main question the game's story raises and doesn't answer is WTF is up with the theacher and the therapist and their penchant for sissification?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
At what point can you get the dildo and magazine from guardian's room. I was in twice and got the two pairs of panties and is there a point where the mc can no longer get the magazine and dildo from guardians room.

Also there used to be like a slut decoration for the room was that restored and how is that obtained?

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
At what point can you get the dildo and magazine from guardian's room. I was in twice and got the two pairs of panties and is there a point where the mc can no longer get the magazine and dildo from guardians room.

Also there used to be like a slut decoration for the room was that restored and how is that obtained?
As long as you have the alarm clock and batteries you have the chance to sneak into the Guardian's room and search for things. This opportunity ends when she catches you in her room and sends you to therapy to correct your behaviour. The items you get are random so just use the back arrow or save/load until you get the items you want.

As for the decorations i'm not sure it wasn't ever something I paid much attention to, perhaps you get it from Guardian/Teacher if you take the school slut path?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019

As said above you can get one of the five items.
Panties Cotton (can be purchased)
Panties Sexy/Lacy (can be obtained later from another event, not sure if they can be purchased X_x)
Panties Latex (can be obtained later from another event, can't be purchased)
Magazine (only way to obtain it)
Vibrator (can be bought, can be obtained from therapist)

If you're wearing Boxers when guardian throws away all your male clothes, you'll get Sexy (?) panties as replacement.
Both Sexy and Latex panties can be obtained from later event too.

You can enter the room 4 times total, if you play optimally, 2 first times you can get by without getting caught while taking items, 3rd time you'll always get caught, unless 3rd time you're just installing a camera. If you install camera earlier, I think you'll get caught 3rd time when stealing items.
So first two visits should be stealing, third camera, fourth stealing.

Since it's random, you can use back-front items on top of the left sidebar, till you get item you want.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That means no way to get the magazine if you missed it.
Start a new game, get the magazine, choose masturbate to read it. There are several articles in the magazine ... this can be done in a few minutes. Then go back to your main playthrough.
I don't know of any long time effects of the magazine. It is just a hint on Guardian's kinks the mc can trigger later in the game.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
yeah I've had it before. I was hoping there was a way to add it because it does add a few scenes and not sure thought it added to deviancy.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
yeah I've had it before. I was hoping there was a way to add it because it does add a few scenes and not sure thought it added to deviancy.
AfaIk you can get only the first 2 "Daring" points by doing 2 of 3 actions :
- replace batteries and "borrow" stuff from guardian
- spy on shower (day 1 -> incest, day 2+ babysitter)
- buy an alarm and do the Guardian mini-game

Without reaching Daring 2, the game is stuck and does not progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
If you just want to add it and you know how to use the browser console then you can just use the following:
SugarCube.State.variables.player.hasPlaygirl = true

Reactions: joker2008

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Got the task to "sell yourself"

I'm not sure where to what to do about this. The mall bathroom doesn't work. Is this a club event?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

I'm not sure where to what to do about this. The mall bathroom doesn't work. Is this a club event?
Haven't played in a while but IIRC it's done from home (maybe time-dependent: evening/night?). Dress the MC like a whore and have them go out and try to sell themself on the streets.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018

It's restored i saw it in the files

Reactions: joker2008

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019

When you have that task, you need to be at home, at night, and you'll have that option among tasks you can do at home.
It will tell you that you need to be dressed up slutty and that you don't need underwear (you don't need panties).

Dec 28, 2017
Is it just me, or do page transitions happen anemically slowly? When clicking on things like "Prepare breakfast", there's a massive delay before the next page loads. Never had another twine game do this, they're all quite responsive.

DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
Help, I extract the game into a folder but the game doesn't play any of the image/gifs. Also, does anybody have the folders of the other avatars besides the classic?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes