~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
any idea when we might see an updated avatar version?
I have contacted an artist about a few small additions to the current avatar. If they are ready in time, I hope to add them in to the next update. From there, we will probably pursue a new art style for our avatar, and it will take a little time to get that completed, along with a few outfits to add to the game. Plan is to keep expanding the wardrobe from there and try to get more variations on the different items we have, but that my take a while.

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
i need help about cheer squad,i cant go to school. "Rachel has ordered you to wear girl's clothes to school while you are on the cheer squad". there is no cheer squad uniform here,so.. i need help

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
i need help about cheer squad,i cant go to school. "Rachel has ordered you to wear girl's clothes to school while you are on the cheer squad". there is no cheer squad uniform here,so.. i need help
You need to only wear female clothes to school. The uniform dress, panties, and flats or heels still qualify as girl's clothes, not just the cheer uniform. Cheerleading will only start after you wear the girl's uniform to school, so you should have all of those.

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
You need to only wear female clothes to school. The uniform dress, panties, and flats or heels still qualify as girl's clothes, not just the cheer uniform. Cheerleading will only start after you wear the girl's uniform to school, so you should have all of those.
yea its started after i wear the girl's uniform and go to school,but now i cant go to school.

Jun 12, 2018
I had the same problem where I was wearing the girls uniform but couldn't go to school - the actual problem was that I was wearing the "school shoes" instead of the "flats".

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I had the same problem where I was wearing the girls uniform but couldn't go to school - the actual problem was that I was wearing the "school shoes" instead of the "flats".
Yup. "School shoes" are considered a male item, banned by Rachel. That's why they still stopped you from going to school. Since you will never have a school uniform without flats or heels, blocking them should cause no problems.

ThePower6335

Aug 14, 2018
Does "more cheer content coming soon" mean there's more later in the game or it hasn't been added yet? I got this message after going to cheerleader practice for the third(?) time, but looking through the new images there's still a number of cheer-related ones I haven't seen yet.

Reactions: Gaz188

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Does "more cheer content coming soon" mean there's more later in the game or it hasn't been added yet? I got this message after going to cheerleader practice for the third(?) time, but looking through the new images there's still a number of cheer-related ones I haven't seen yet.
It means it has not been implemented into the game. There are ways to get those other uniforms in the current version though. :D

_Neversoft_

Jan 9, 2019
My cheer leading uniforms don't appear on my avatar. Nor does the maid top. Are there any fixes for that? Also, are there mods of any kind for this?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
My cheer leading uniforms don't appear on my avatar. Nor does the maid top. Are there any fixes for that? Also, are there mods of any kind for this?
The avatar doesn't have a cheer uniform, it hasn't been added to it yet. The maid uniform has a top, but it's bare chested and only has shoulder decorations. There was a mod from Moonhead, but it's been rolled into the latest release of the game.

Reactions: _Neversoft_

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for updating the game I was looking forward to playing it for a long time.
Of course! We're glad to be working on it again. We're already making progress on another update for later this month.

Reactions: AWolfe

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Two new updates about future plans. Here's the public one:
Greetings, all! Just wanted to give you a run down of our plans for the month of March. In our next update we are planning to include:
  • Start of the redone friend content - The friend has been give a complete overhaul, offering a much deeper experience. We will be adding the first few sections for this content, with more to follow soon.
  • More cheerleader content - We will be adding at least one new cheerleading practice, as well as some content focusing on the player character’s new friend from cheerleading practice.
  • Behind the scenes updates - we will be performing the preliminary testing needed to work on economy balance as well as doing more fine-level planning for the next teacher update.
  • And, of course, we will adding as many bug and text fixes as we can find, including a fast fix to tone down the strength of the gamer stat.
There will be a few details as to our longer term goals posted on Patreon soon! We look forward to sharing this new update with all of you at the end of the month!

~X~

There is also a patreon-only update on the future of the teacher arc, with an accompanying poll. So, if you're a patreon subscriber, I highly recommend you check it out!

Reactions: AWolfe

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Can you post just the html file for these bugfix releases? A full download for every release seems like a waste.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Can you post just the html file for these bugfix releases? A full download for every release seems like a waste.
There is an html only version on tfgs. Here's the direct link to it:

While I agree that having people redownload a version with images is kind of a waste, it also tends to head off a good number of "Why aren't my images working?" questions whenever we post a bugfix.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
There is an html only version on tfgs. Here's the direct link to it:

While I agree that having people redownload a version with images is kind of a waste, it also tends to head off a good number of "Why aren't my images working?" questions whenever we post a bugfix.
Hmm. Must have missed it of tfgs. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes