Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
There is also a patreon-only update on the future of the teacher arc, with an accompanying poll. So, if you're a patreon subscriber, I highly recommend you check it out!
Just a suggestion, you should probably post patreon things when it comes to polls to determine storyline, a few (myself included) might very well be interested in joining for a month to be able to help guide the story, and ofc show support; I tend to do that only with finished games as a rule though except in special circumstances, this potentially being one of them. Since there's likely not much patreon-exclusive things to give away in terms like these, it would likely only benefit you and potentially get you more money...

Reactions: moscow1911

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Just a suggestion, you should probably post patreon things when it comes to polls to determine storyline, a few (myself included) might very well be interested in joining for a month to be able to help guide the story, and ofc show support; I tend to do that only with finished games as a rule though except in special circumstances, this potentially being one of them. Since there's likely not much patreon-exclusive things to give away in terms like these, it would likely only benefit you and potentially get you more money...
I'm not entirely sure I follow. Are you asking for the text regarding the update or are you just requesting that I keep you abreast of when these polls are posted?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not entirely sure I follow. Are you asking for the text regarding the update or are you just requesting that I keep you abreast of when these polls are posted?
I think he means the latter, to keep people informed of major patreon posts like the poll.

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
I found a small bug : when your mother throw away your male clothes, it also remove glasses and sunglasses, which i wouldn't really consider male clothes, especially since some of them are hot pink.
Buying another pair of glasses/sunglasses also make the old ones reappear.

Reactions: qwetry101

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I found a small bug : when your mother throw away your male clothes, it also remove glasses and sunglasses, which i wouldn't really consider male clothes, especially since some of them are hot pink.
Buying another pair of glasses/sunglasses also make the old ones reappear.
Added it to our reported bugs list. Interesting that the old ones come back if you buy a new one.

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
Another small bug, when you get a request for a chastity photo:

"You undress and take a selfie of yourself locked in a chastity cage.

I bet that guy would beat off to this photo of me locked away. Damn, just thinking about it makes me horny!

After some time the familiar *bing* from your computer notifies you that a new video of you training with the dildo has appeared on your PC.

Send video

Return"

Reactions: qwetry101

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Is it possible to revert the shemale mode?
I didn't realize it was going to change all the male characters to shemales.
I unchecked it in the settings, but it hasn't changed anything.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Is it possible to revert the shemale mode?
I didn't realize it was going to change all the male characters to shemales.
I unchecked it in the settings, but it hasn't changed anything.
Let me check on this. It sounds like a bug. We were having some similar issues with the incest switch as well.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Due to the departure of some of our past team members, we are looking into adding some new members to our team, a coder and a writer. For those interested, please message me (~X~) on our discord channel. Both roles require an English speaker.

Coder: Experience with Twine (Sugarcube) and JavaScript preferred, but work with html, css, and other web-focused languages is valuable. Assignments will likely focus on bug-fixing and passage coding, but may include more complex additions to the game. Applicants will need to answer a few short questions regarding PE’s code, as well as their coding experience.

Writer: Good command of the English language is required. This position will focus more on lower-level design and writing already planned content, but writer may also be involved in higher-level planning. Strong editing skills is a bonus as selected applicant will need to edit their own work and may be asked to edit the work of other writers. Applicants will need to submit a short writing sample. Sample does not need to be set in the world of PE, but doing so can be useful in determining the writer’s ability to carry the characters’ voice.

Once again, if you are interested, please contact me via discord and we will begin the application process. Thanks!

~X~

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
I am lost in the game
1 I dont know how to reach the cheerleader mode
2 THE therapist ask me a bout some fetishes and I choose what I want
but nothing happend about them
3 a friend of my guide had come
that blond woman
will she return ??????
4 I didnt do any thing with my friend
5 how to know what version I am playing
I wish any one could answer me

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
is the v0.801 avatar version?
Yes and no. v0.801 doesn't include the avatar. However you can copy the "avatar" folder inside the "images" folder and put it inside the images folder for v0.801 to get the avatar back. All that said the avatar currently doesn't support all the clothing options in the game. It also only has a single version of each clothing category. Personally I play without it now.
I am lost in the game
1 I dont know how to reach the cheerleader mode
2 THE therapist ask me a bout some fetishes and I choose what I want
but nothing happend about them
3 a friend of my guide had come
that blond woman
will she return ??????
4 I didnt do any thing with my friend
5 how to know what version I am playing
I wish any one could answer me
1: The cheerleader content should happen at school as you progress through the game. I think it's tied to the teacher's corruption level.
2: The survey currently doesn't unlock fetishes by itself. You also need to watch the optional hypnotherapies to actually unlock the fetish. Currently not every fetish on the survey is actually implemented.
3: Not sure who you mean here.
4: The friend content is still rather limited. It's getting expanded soon.
5: On the left side when you start the game will be a "Game Version:" and the version you're playing. Though for some reason 0.801 still lists "Game version: 8000" for me.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Y

5: On the left side when you start the game will be a "Game Version:" and the version you're playing. Though for some reason 0.801 still lists "Game version: 8000" for me.
I dont think they changed it on the side. Because it says that on mine also. But if you look in the address link it lists the version as being 0.801

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
thanks to the answer but a gain
1 I unlocked the fetishes from the therapist but nothing happened
what I mean I choose my fetishes then nothing happened
so is it just like this nothing happened ???
2 about the chealeader I finished all teacher corruption and nothing happend about chearleader thing
I reached when she asked me if I want to be a slut
3 do you know any full guide to the game
4 I dont know if its a problem I have but its not written what the version of the game I have
thanks and I wish you could help me

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
1. You choose your fetishes what you want to see/play.
2. Your playing school slut path. id just say try again.
3. not that i know theres any guide just save and see where choises lead.
4. Op is updated 1/3 to 0.801 if dl after that your playing latest version

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
thanks to the answer but a gain
1 I unlocked the fetishes from the therapist but nothing happened
what I mean I choose my fetishes then nothing happened
so is it just like this nothing happened ???
2 about the chealeader I finished all teacher corruption and nothing happend about chearleader thing
I reached when she asked me if I want to be a slut
3 do you know any full guide to the game
4 I dont know if its a problem I have but its not written what the version of the game I have
thanks and I wish you could help me
1: Choosing the fetishes on the survey isn't enough. You also have to watch the matching optional hypnotherapy that unlocks the fetish. Even after doing that much of the unlocked content is integrated into the writing so well that it feels very subtle. Which content is not unlocking for you that you want to see?
2: If you become a school slut it locks you out of the cheerleading content.
3: There's no guide because the game is really linear right now, with only 2 or 3 branching points. Things may be changing though.
4: Sorry, I told you the only way to know what version you have. The OP in this thread has the most current version of the game.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
1: Choosing the fetishes on the survey isn't enough. You also have to watch the matching optional hypnotherapy that unlocks the fetish. Even after doing that much of the unlocked content is integrated into the writing so well that it feels very subtle. Which content is not unlocking for you that you want to see?
2: If you become a school slut it locks you out of the cheerleading content.
3: There's no guide because the game is really linear right now, with only 2 or 3 branching points. Things may be changing though.
4: Sorry, I told you the only way to know what version you have. The OP in this thread has the most current version of the game.
2: Yeah. As far as I know, there is no way to miss the cheerleader content entirely unless you use the debug options in the game. It triggers the thursday after you wear a dress to school. Even if you rush the teacher's route hard, I don't think there's a way to skip it.
3: There is a somewhat outdated guide on tfgamessite.com
4. Yeah. I just forgot to update it. Didn't really feel like posting another hotfix just to adjust the number though. It should be fixed in the next update.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Here's an update on how things are going as we start to close in on the end of the month:
- Cheerleader episode 5 and side episodes 1-4 have been coded and are now just waiting on images. Should be ready to go by the weekend.
- Friend rework up to Daring 5 has been written and is receiving its final editing pass before being added to the game.
- New phone UI is being tested for inclusion soon. Phone UI allows for the main character to receive phone calls and text messages, offering more storytelling possibilites. Other planned features include access to your e-mail inbox, as well as a planner to help keep track of tasks. Some of these features are working, but we are still working on some of the other features, as well as working through how to make some of the functional ones easier to work with on the writing/coding side. As such, this feature may not make a March debut, but should release soon.
- Our commissioned artist has begun work on cheer outfits for the avatar, with the rookie uniform already near completion. A preview of this has been posted to the patreon discord channel.
- Preliminary testing on game economy, including alterations to the gamer score and arcade.
- Various bugfixes and text fixes.

Still to do:
- Integrate the various branches of new content and test for introduced bugs.
- More bug fixes (including bugs related to clinic debt).
- Code new clothing options into avatar.
- More economy testing.
- Finish finer-level planning for next teacher chapter.

We've got a good amount of content going into this upcoming update, as well as are laying some groundwork for new features and tweaks in the April update. We look forward to sharing all this with you at the end of the month!

~X~

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes