zokerino

Dec 20, 2018
This game has already been a classic for sissification for years. Every new update feels like "bonus" content for me now - although admittedly I do wait for at least 4 updates before I pick it up again

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
This is the first time I've ever heard of that browser. Looking at what it does, my guess is that it's blocking scripts the game needs. It's Chromium based, so I imagine it would work, but I can't make any promises. It's certainly not one we develop against.
Well, if you ever want to check it, this is the message I get when opening the file with Brave

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Since the last Update I can't get past "I should try to experiment on my mother a bit."

I already tried the nighty, got the dildo and magazine and she doesn't let me touch her in the morning anymore. What am I supposed to do now??

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Well, if you ever want to check it, this is the message I get when opening the file with Brave
Try this:

Since the last Update I can't get past "I should try to experiment on my mother a bit."

I already tried the nighty, got the dildo and magazine and she doesn't let me touch her in the morning anymore. What am I supposed to do now??
Try peeping on her in the shower. If your daring is 2 or higher and the game still won't continue, let me know, and I'll look into it. Other options include: wear a dress to her work and get some b-cup implants.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Try this:

Try peeping on her in the shower. If your daring is 2 or higher and the game still won't continue, let me know, and I'll look into it. Other options include: wear a dress to her work and get some b-cup implants.
I think I found out the issue. In the older versions i pumped Daring up to be able to buy anything right away, but now progress seems to be locked to a SPECIFIC value. Putting it down to 2 seems to have fixed it.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I think I found out the issue. In the older versions i pumped Daring up to be able to buy anything right away, but now progress seems to be locked to a SPECIFIC value. Putting it down to 2 seems to have fixed it.
Which part wasn't progressing? Was it just teacher, guardian, or both? I'll look into making a tweak that will hopefully cause that to run better.

Dreezer

Dec 11, 2017
Try this:

Ok, that did the trick, thanks!!

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Can you play the game by being a normal man? Or can you only play as gay?
The term "normal man" here is a little vauge (not sure if you mean "not feminized" or if you mean "not gay" as your second question seems to imply). To progress the story, you will need to at least wear female clothes at several points. Additionally, there is no purely F/M route for the game, so if you want to see the end of the current content, you're gonna need to give some HJs and BJs and get fucked at least once. On that note, PC never really becomes fully gay, more bi as he's still attracted to several of the women in the game.

Reactions: Aioria619

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
This game started so well and now they just provide so little new content in every new update. The team looks confused trying too many things.
Missed opportunity to create a classic.
I believe enabling the community to add .webm files instead of animated .gifs would really make the video content explode and the game more enjoyable. Developers please do make it a priority, it is just a different twine command to playback .webm :) Thanks!

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
I think i found a small bug : if you steal your mother's panty then your friend's sister's panty, you then only have your mother's panty in your inventory

Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
So, reading through the changelog, is there some content locked behind being in hard mode?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
So, reading through the changelog, is there some content locked behind being in hard mode?
There is no content locked behind hard mode, but some triggers (such as the guardian walking in on you masturbating) have been adjusted slightly.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Just noticed :

Can't wait. Any plan to add it? How high of a priority is it? Is it already on the work?

Pretty please?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Just noticed :

View attachment 296359

Can't wait. Any plan to add it? How high of a priority is it? Is it already on the work?

Pretty please?
there was a mod for age play but the author of the mod stopped working i guess
Not exactly. The mod author was Moonhead, who was offered a position on the dev team mostly because of his mod. Most of his mod was then rolled into the full release of the game. More ABDL content is planned to be added to the full game, but it may be a little while.

Reactions: Lynn
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes