Lynn

May 21, 2017
Not exactly. The mod author was Moonhead, who was offered a position on the dev team mostly because of his mod. Most of his mod was then rolled into the full release of the game. More ABDL content is planned to be added to the full game, but it may be a little while.
I'll be waiting. Forever if I must.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Can you make a different switches for watersports with women and men? Some of that that content is big turn off cause i can't disable it for one gender.

Reactions: Kripke

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
I'll be waiting. Forever if I must.
Hey, that's my mod mentioned before. It was for quite an old version of the game. While I am working on this game still, I'm not involved in the content creation, just the technical development work.

That said, I would like to re-release that mod for the latest version at some stage, hopefully incorporate some of the changes I wanted to make as well....

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Sorry for the delay in progress updates, but we have been working like crazy trying to get things ready for the end of the month. We’ve had a little trouble finding hands for coding this month, and it has slowed our progress a bit. Nevertheless, our goals for the end of the month include:
  • School Slut route (first half) - We are introducing the next part of the teacher’s storyline, focusing around the school slut route. We are adding several new tasks, and to progress the storyline, the player will need to find students and faculty around the school to please, with teacher occasionally giving instruction on specific people to serve. After the first visit, these tasks will be available every day for the player to participate in at their desire. We are also adding two new punishments: abandonment play and the walk of shame. This represents the first half of the school slut route, and the culmination will come in may. As of now, the parts for this update are about half written, and the underlying structures are in place to support it.
  • Cheerleading update - Three new cheerleading sequences are planned for addition: Ashley’s “tryout”, Episode 6, and side event 5. These three are all written, and the first of the three is coded and just waiting on images.
  • Friend update - The friend will now help the player character with the teacher’s tasks. We will be adding this support for several tasks, along with some new events at the mall to support this and a few new tasks for players to enjoy. All of these will come from before the main character wears a dress to school.
We are also still hammering away at our redesign of the inventory system, but I would not expect it ready this month.

The update is coming along, slowly but surely, and we look forward to sharing it with you at the end of the month.
~X~

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry for the delay in progress updates, but we have been working like crazy trying to get things ready for the end of the month. We’ve had a little trouble finding hands for coding this month, and it has slowed our progress a bit. Nevertheless, our goals for the end of the month include:
  • School Slut route (first half) - We are introducing the next part of the teacher’s storyline, focusing around the school slut route. We are adding several new tasks, and to progress the storyline, the player will need to find students and faculty around the school to please, with teacher occasionally giving instruction on specific people to serve. After the first visit, these tasks will be available every day for the player to participate in at their desire. We are also adding two new punishments: abandonment play and the walk of shame. This represents the first half of the school slut route, and the culmination will come in may. As of now, the parts for this update are about half written, and the underlying structures are in place to support it.
  • Cheerleading update - Three new cheerleading sequences are planned for addition: Ashley’s “tryout”, Episode 6, and side event 5. These three are all written, and the first of the three is coded and just waiting on images.
  • Friend update - The friend will now help the player character with the teacher’s tasks. We will be adding this support for several tasks, along with some new events at the mall to support this and a few new tasks for players to enjoy. All of these will come from before the main character wears a dress to school.
We are also still hammering away at our redesign of the inventory system, but I would not expect it ready this month.

The update is coming along, slowly but surely, and we look forward to sharing it with you at the end of the month.
~X~
Good news!

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
im confused whether im supposed to download the main version of 300mb or the avatar version. the avatar version is half the size so like does that mean its a much older version?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8300! This one was a bit of a struggle to get done, and there’s some content that was planned for this release that unfortunately had to be pushed until June. Still, there’s lots of new, fun stuff here that we are sure you’ll enjoy. You can find it on our TFGamesSite.com page here:
Patrons can find the avatar version here:

New additions:
  • Teacher Level 10 (first half) - The school slut route has been expanded. Four new tasks have been added to the teacher’s route as a set up for the next teacher story addition. These tasks can be repeated every day, and players will have to keep up with their duties as school slut if they want to keep their reward deduction.
  • Cheerleading - 1 new episode and 2 new side events, one of which includes a new “cheer tryout” minigame.
  • Hypno fetish addition - For those with a hypno fetish, activating the hypno fetish in the survey will now prevent the player from leaving the therapist’s office until he has done a hypnosis session.
  • Bug fixes
    • Accessories are no longer thrown away when the guardian throws out your clothes.
    • Therapist no longer includes old friend content.
    • Fixed an unfinished if statement in the club basement
    • Fixed the delayed link in basement room 129
    • Avatar now uses the cheer dress when player wears the slutty cheer dress.
    • Fixed an error showing on a friend scene.
    • Fixed an error when forcing the player to wear an item with variant 0.
  • Various text fixes

Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.

~X~

OP of this thread will be updated tomorrow.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
A major bug has been identified and a hotfix is coming soon.

Edit: Hotfix posted

Just a quick update to address a few issues. HTML only version to replace your old PE.html is on TFGamesSite.com if you want to use that and save us some bandwidth. OP has been reported with new .zip link :

New additions:
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed an issue that created an error when being punished by teacher that could soft-lock the game.
    • Fixed an issue where some tasks were not having their effect on the main character’s horniness properly represented.
Known issues:

Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

~X~

Last edited:
Reactions: subaru_dono

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Cool, update again!!

It would be cool if you can switch gay stuff off from options dude / dude stuff.

A woman with a strapon etc is cool. but men/men is just so blah!!
And it would be great if your bullies are females, that how it feels you are more loser!
besides gay stuff i love this game!

strictlyprurient

Jun 23, 2017
Where can I find image modpacks? I see there's a moonhead mod pack mentioned in the description, but no link. Would like to increase the image diversity.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Cool, update again!!

It would be cool if you can switch gay stuff off from options dude / dude stuff.

A woman with a strapon etc is cool. but men/men is just so blah!!
And it would be great if your bullies are females, that how it feels you are more loser!
besides gay stuff i love this game!
Hey. I don't think we'll be able to excise M/M content from the game fully, but the team has talked a little about was to make the game as close to F/M as we can make it. However, this would require us to basically write entire new branches for our game to go down, so it will probably take a while. There is "shemale mode" in the game, which changes all the primary male characters to shemales and refers to them with feminine terms, but that is about as close as we are at.

Where can I find image modpacks? I see there's a moonhead mod pack mentioned in the description, but no link. Would like to increase the image diversity.
The mod is designed for you to add your own images. We don't have any imagepacks available at this time, but if you have something you want to add, you only need to drop it into the folder. The moonhead mod (we call it that because it was originally a mod for the game) will randomly choose from the images in that folder.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Hey. I don't think we'll be able to excise M/M content from the game fully, but the team has talked a little about was to make the game as close to F/M as we can make it. However, this would require us to basically write entire new branches for our game to go down, so it will probably take a while. There is "shemale mode" in the game, which changes all the primary male characters to shemales and refers to them with feminine terms, but that is about as close as we are at.

good to hear :) I thought that shemale mode change female characters to shemales too.
:)

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
I do not mind removing the M / M content. He just belongs to this kind of game. It would certainly be good if people were bothered by the content in the menu could deselect.

strictlyprurient

Jun 23, 2017

The mod is designed for you to add your own images. We don't have any imagepacks available at this time, but if you have something you want to add, you only need to drop it into the folder. The moonhead mod (we call it that because it was originally a mod for the game) will randomly choose from the images in that folder.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I found it in my history:

I planned to play around with it a bit myself if/when I find the time, haven't gotten around to it

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
The whole point of the game is to watch (and possibly guide) PC as they turn into a sissy/sissy-maid/sissy-slut/sissy-bimbo who, might I remind you, has no other way of getting off other than putting phallic things up their butt. And let's not forget about the humiliation aspect, which just wouldn't feel complete if the only NPCs in the game are girls.
While I'm okay with an option to disable the M/M content that includes penetration, I don't see how you could justify a complete removal of the M/M content from this particular game.

Reactions: MacDoobie and Lynn

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Yeah. This one was a little buggier than usual, so it needed another fix. Sorry about that. You can find them in the usual places, and I'll add update the OP here as well. Thanks to everyone who has helped us hunt bugs down:

New additions:
  • “More cheer content coming soon” page now has an option to reset your cheerleading progress in the event you have progressed past new content that was added.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused the prompt for the school toilet tasks to display incorrectly the first time if player had rewarded the team.
    • Fixed an issue that was prevented the frilly and petplay outfits from being available together in the anime club
    • Fixed an issue that was preventing access to the new cheerleader content
    • Fixed an issue with the avatar code that caused an error
    • Fixes an issue with an image when servicing the TA in the anime club.
Known issues:

~X~

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The whole point of the game is to watch (and possibly guide) PC as they turn into a sissy/sissy-maid/sissy-slut/sissy-bimbo who, might I remind you, has no other way of getting off other than putting phallic things up their butt. And let's not forget about the humiliation aspect, which just wouldn't feel complete if the only NPCs in the game are girls.
While I'm okay with an option to disable the M/M content that includes penetration, I don't see how you could justify a complete removal of the M/M content from this particular game.
I am almost certain there's no way for us to completely remove M/M content from this game, but as someone who also prefers F/M content, I understand the requests. When/if we implement F/M mode, the game will end up avoiding the assistant/bully/coach route so the "main" sections of the game are F/F focused. More incidental male characters will probably still be around. F/M mode is not an extremely high priority yet though, as there's more story, side content, and fetish content to write first.

Reactions: Zurrlock
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes