Jan 26, 2019
the game is very good.
you can add transformations to the game :
in shemale
in the girl
pregnancy
animations for them
and to add to or expand existing content for the characters
Well, shemale is basically where the character ends up if you visit the clinic enough.
We have plans for full TG, but only as an ending to the game. We really don't want to have to go hunting through the game to wrap every dick reference in an if statement.
No plans for pregnancy. M-preg or F-preg
We're working on a new avatar, but no plans for animation for it yet. Since all our images are photograph and not drawn or CG, it makes it hard to do animation outside of prexisting gifs.
This is in process right now. We should have more teacher and friend this month. Maybe some cheer if I have time. We are trying to focus on one major character at a time so we can keep some consistency with them as we expand their storyline.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, old player here returning to this amazing game. Anyone knows how to acces cheerleader content? Thanks

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Greetings, all! Just wanted to give you a run down of our plans for the month of June. In our next update we are planning to include:
  • Teacher level 10 pt. 2 - In our next update, we are looking to add the rest of the content for teacher level 10. This section will be mainly story focused as our hero is given a defining choice in his relationship with his teacher. Both options will allow for some kinky fun, and will have consequences as we move into the home stretch of our game.
  • New shopkeeper - We will be adding a new minor character to the game: the lingerie shopkeeper. Her guidance will be invaluable as the hero has to learn some of the more delicate aspects of femininity such as fitting his bra and wearing stockings.
  • Friend tasks - PC will be able to enlist the help of his friend to complete some of the early game tasks given to him by the teacher. This list will expand as we continue releases.
  • And, of course, we will be adding as many bug and text fixes as we can find.
Because of the size of the Teacher content being added, it is unlikely we will be able to add cheerleader content this month, but look for it next month.

This weekend, we will also be adding our first patreon commission tier for the club basement. Because of our pay-by-post nature, we have to do a few workarounds to make this tier work. First, we will add the limited slot tier. It will be on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure you jump as soon as you can if you want your commission worked on. When we release the next version of PE, the patron in this tier will be contacted to develop their request for inclusion for the next release (.8500 in this case). We will then delete that tier. If you are the chosen patron, it is important that you change your payment amount before the next release (.8500), otherwise you will be charged twice at the increased price. Then, later next month, we will add the tier again and the cycle will repeat.

We thank all of you for your continued support. We hope you’re looking forward to this month’s release!
~X~

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
We will be opening up our new commission tier very soon (within the next few hours). So, I figured I should write a more detailed primer on what exactly it will be.

What is the new tier?: This tier allows for patrons to commission a scene that will be placed in the club basement, a sex club known as Limbo. In Limbo, the laws of the natural world blur, and while our protagonist will have an exciting time, as he departs, the experience will fade to the dark edges of his memory. The area is non-canon, so almost anything can happen, and exists as a way for our patrons to add scenes they desire that would never normally be added in the game.

How it works: We will post a tier once a month for Club Limbo commissions. These spots will be extremely limited and first-come-first-served. The Patron(s) who occupy the tier when the next version posts will be contacted at the beginning of the month for a scene to be included in the following release. You will also receive a PDF of your scene, and the patron version of that month’s release.

How long is the commission: 1000-1500 words, roughly 1-3 “pages” of text. The commission must be able to take place over a contiguous amount of time (a single “scene,” if you will). Several scenes already exist in the “club basement” area of the game as examples.

What happens when I have a commission?: One of our writers will work with you to plan a scene based on your requests. Once we contact you, you must rejoin the 5 dollar tier or you will be charged again at the next release. Even when the tier is removed, you will not be returned to the lower tier automatically.

Together, you and the author will create an outline. Once the outline is approved by both the patron, the writer, and me, a rough draft will be written up. you will be given the chance to work through editing the commission to your liking, and once the patron, writer, and I have approved the final draft, It will be added to the game for inclusion.

In order to allow more patrons to have their commissions worked on, we will not work with repeat customers in consecutive months. This limit may be extended based on demand.

How detailed does my scene need to be?: Because one of our writers is working with you, your idea can be as simple or fleshed out as you like. If your idea is over long, we will work to bring it within scope as much as we can, but you may be asked to come up with a new commission. If your idea is very basic, our writer will work on adding specifics to the scene with you.

What characters can my scene include?: You scene must contain PC, but the other characters will be all the choice of the patron. You may use existing characters in the game, or we can build some specifically designed for your scene. If you use existing characters, they can act out of character (a traditionally nice character can be domineering for instance), but the writer will work to make sure their “voice” is consistent.

Where can my scene take place?: Club limbo exists on the boundaries of reality, so while the example scenes take place inside the club, who knows what or where lies beyond the door to your room.

What kind of content can my scene include?: The scenario can be M/F, M/M, or group. You may include any of the fetishes in the fetish list in your content. If your content is fetish-heavy, it may have an alternate “vanilla” version written alongside it, or your scene may be gated from players who have not activated that fetish in their own game.
Banned content includes anything on our “black list” or against Patreon’s ToS. That includes, but is not limited to:
- Snuff/injury
- Scat/regurgitation
- Minors
- Zoo
- Non-consensual sex
These items are on our normal ban list, and while requesting them is discouraged as they clash with the tone of the game or may be difficult for our writers, we may be able to work with you to find something suitable.:
- Furry
- Magic/fantasy
- Extreme/other hyper body mods

The scene must not require extensive coding beyond logic branches. For instance, we will not build an entire minigame to support a commission scene, but the PC can be offered a choice that affects how the scene plays out later.

If your idea is deemed unsuitable for inclusion, we will work with you on creating a new idea.

What else do I get to choose?: If you wish, you may also decide:
- Your room number (if it has not already been chosen)
- The PC’s outfit. Note: this outfit will be used only for this scene and will not be permanently added to the game.
- If PC is in chastity and/or plugged during your scene
- Images to be used in the scene.

Due to the difficulty of age verification, we do not accept personal images for inclusion in PE.

Cost: $120. This covers writing, editing, image sourcing, and coding costs.

We are very excited about this chance to see your our patrons’ creativity, and I hope you guys will enjoy seeing your own fantasies realized in the world of PE.

~X~

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I thought there was no diaper content at the time, only a reference when you get to fill the survey at the therapist (?!)
The cheerleader tryout that includes a diaper scene. There may be some small new additions this month, but nothing huge.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
i can not go to school it tells me rachel saids to wear girls clothes for cheerleading and then it tells me i need to wear school uniform

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
i can not go to school it tells me rachel saids to wear girls clothes for cheerleading and then it tells me i need to wear school uniform
Make sure you are not wearing male underwear or shoes. You need "flats" or "heels," not school shoes.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8400! The content we added turned out to be pretty large, so this one is coming in real hot and might be a bit buggy. Expect a hotfix if something is catastrophically wrong.

You can find it on our TFGamesSite.com page here:
Patrons can find the avatar version here:

New additions:
  • Teacher Level 10 (second half) - Both a good end and bad end for the school slut route have been added. No introduction to the next teacher level has been added, so expect the perversion level to stay at 10.
  • New teacher task - After being locked in chastity, teacher now requires you to wear sexy panties and matching bra to school everyday.
  • New friend content - Friend now helps the main character with some of the teacher’s tasks. Included in this release are: matching bra and panties and putting on makeup
  • Bug fixes
    • Giving away panties at the club now removes them from the inventory.
    • Fixed an issue that was preventing players from being permanently locked in chastity
    • Receiving a penis shrinking when permanently locked in chastity now fixes the cage as well.
    • Resetting cheer progress now resets your fitness level.
    • Check yourself now properly handles cheerleader items.
  • Various text fixes

Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
  • If player has both female clothes selfie and makeup tasks active, getting help from friend will default to female clothes selfie.
  • Panty and bra matching might be a little rough and may give false positives.

Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

I want to talk a bit about next month’s release. Next month, there will likely be very limited story progression. Instead, the team wants to take some time to finish adding some options to the stuff we added this month. For instance, the school slut bad end is the “critical path” only for now, and a couple of tasks for the friend just barely missed the cut. So, next month, we will be taking some time to work on fleshing out some of the things we’ve added and hitting some spots where we intended to add more to existing content, but just haven’t had the time yet. While the story probably won’t progress much, there will be a lot of fun new options for you guys to try.

On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.

~X~

OP will updated soon-ish.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
An issue with the mall stores not showing up has been identified and fixed. Workaround is to not go to the lingerie shop until you have been told by teacher to buy panites. Hotfix incoming.

v. 8400 has been reuped with fix added.

Last edited:

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
I've been going through the weeks and have not experienced the new slut ending yet, is there a certain time this happens?

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I've been going through the weeks and have not experienced the new slut ending yet, is there a certain time this happens?
To see the new slut ending you need to:
1) have completed 10 slut tasks
2) get through the week with no penalties.

The reason for part 2 will make sense once you see what happens.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. Please remember to use the report function (bottom left below a post) if you post an update, or notice that someone has posted one. This way we can update OP faster:)

Reactions: ~X~ and Zurrlock
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes