aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
can anyone tell me how to reach the school slut ending? i have no idea on what to do ><

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
can anyone tell me how to reach the school slut ending? i have no idea on what to do ><
To get to School Slut stage, continue doing teacher's tasks, getting pictures taken with Coach, then helping Ms Willow, then taking care of the bullies, then back to the coach and do his minigame until he fucks you, at this point next time you talk to teacher she will offer you either school slut, or revenge on the bully (exclusive choices, pick bully if you want to continue with cheerleader content once that is expanded).

After that do the school slut tasks, once you've done 10 slut tasks (once per week day) and have a week with no penalties (no failed tasks or things you didn't do) the new content triggers.

Reactions: aliceee

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
To get to School Slut stage, continue doing teacher's tasks, getting pictures taken with Coach, then helping Ms Willow, then taking care of the bullies, then back to the coach and do his minigame until he fucks you, at this point next time you talk to teacher she will offer you either school slut, or revenge on the bully (exclusive choices, pick bully if you want to continue with cheerleader content once that is expanded).

After that do the school slut tasks, once you've done 10 slut tasks (once per week day) and have a week with no penalties (no failed tasks or things you didn't do) the new content triggers.
Couple more tips to add to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zurrlock

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Where usually saves are located?
I have never really been able to locate where saves are stored (it's something built in to sugarcube), but you can use the "Save to disk" option to give yourself a hard save to work with.

Princey

Dec 5, 2017
On the other hand, it sounds like there's a decent amount of gay stuff, so this might be worth checking out.

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
I have never really been able to locate where saves are stored (it's something built in to sugarcube), but you can use the "Save to disk" option to give yourself a hard save to work with.
That's the thing. New PC new OS, but i save all previous OS files. Was thinking about manual import from old files to new.

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
The game refused to load,eternal loading on the screen spun,most likely in distribution there are not enough any files.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The game refused to load,eternal loading on the screen spun,most likely in distribution there are not enough any files.
Did you extract the contents of the ZIP file (1) onto your hard-drive before opening the contained HTML file?
Which web-browser (brand, version, 32/64 bit) are you using?
Which Operating System (brand, version, edition, 32/64 bit) are you running it on?
Are you running your web-browser in a Privacy mode? (like Chrome's Incognito mode)

(1) Windows's File Explorer supports viewing the contents of a ZIP file and allows the opening of the contained HTML file in your web-browser. Viewing the contents of a ZIP file this way is not the same as extracting it's contents, and doesn't allow the HTML file to find the contained image files.

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Did you extract the contents of the ZIP file (1) onto your hard-drive before opening the contained HTML file?
Which web-browser (brand, version, 32/64 bit) are you using?
Which Operating System (brand, version, edition, 32/64 bit) are you running it on?
Are you running your web-browser in a Privacy mode? (like Chrome's Incognito mode)

(1) Windows's File Explorer supports viewing the contents of a ZIP file and allows the opening of the contained HTML file in your web-browser. Viewing the contents of a ZIP file this way is not the same as extracting it's contents, and doesn't allow the HTML file to find the contained image files.
I downloaded the game from another site, and there it weighs more than 2mb, all the archivers have the latest versions. The game from another site has worked the first time.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Posted another quick update to address a few issues:
New additions:
  • Relaxed difficulty for school slut endings trigger on normal difficulty. Player now needs to only earn the weekend out of chastity, rather than go the week without any penalties to progress to school slut endings.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed an issue that forced player character to wear cheerleader outfit to college sex-ed class if it was on a day when he had cheerleading.
    • Fixed an error when putting on bust enhancers with A cup breasts during cheer hazing.
    • Fixed an issue that did not properly add to player’s score if they had bust enhancers and B+ breasts.
    • Player character now mentions that the key broke when he is in permanent chastity and Ashley asks who has the key. She also responds appropriately now.
    • Players with maximum breast size should now receive top score during cheer tryout if wearing the correct uniform.
    • Fixed an error where incorrect text was displaying when visiting friend wearing a plug during friend tasks introduction
    • Fixed an issue where PC’s shoes were not being put back on after leaving friend’s house when doing tasks.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed you to visit cheer friend’s house a week later than intended if you did not visit the house on saturday and skipped cheer practice the following tuesday.
    • Fixed a bug where PC mentioned teacher ordering him to wear a bra before she actually does so.
    • Fixed a bug where teacher was penalizing PC for not wearing a bra despite it being the first day she ordered him to do so.
    • Fixed an issue where teacher was incorrectly deciding which bras and panties matched.
    • Fixed an issue where an error was showing when checking for matching bra.
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the forums.
~X~

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I downloaded the game from another site, and there it weighs more than 2mb, all the archivers have the latest versions. The game from another site has worked the first time.
I tested both of the versions I posted to mega and they worked fine on my machine.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
There's a few bugs with the Friday pampering reward sequence, first it's getting a lot of error reports when Ms Buxton shows up (clothing related seems from the codes), with more at the end of the evening (seemingly related to undressing sequence) and regardless what you wear, despite her saying you can keep the dress you don't get a new dress, despite the text saying you orgasm you also don't get any relief, and finally after the first friday it repeats every friday exactly the same.

EDIT: on the final page with the "sleep" button after the friday reward, the error message I am getting is

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: body is not defined

EDIT: Additionally, with the new version the first line when going out into the hallway with Ms Buxton reads
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'curAlt' of undefined
Miss Buxton looks at you impatiently.
[/quote]

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
There's a few bugs with the Friday pampering reward sequence, first it's getting a lot of error reports when Ms Buxton shows up (clothing related seems from the codes), with more at the end of the evening (seemingly related to undressing sequence) and regardless what you wear, despite her saying you can keep the dress you don't get a new dress, despite the text saying you orgasm you also don't get any relief, and finally after the first friday it repeats every friday exactly the same.
Thanks for the report. giving PC the dress didn't quite make it in time due to needing to find suitable images. It should make it in this month. I'll look into these bugs tho.

Edit: pretty sure I got those. I'll look into adding the dress to the the PC's wardrobe.

Last edited:

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Love the femdom aspect of the game, hate that later on there is no way to continue without fucking men or futa's

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes