Lynn

May 21, 2017
I bought the stun gun from the mall
But can't seem to use it

Is it a bug?? Or am I doing something wron??
The stun gun only has one use; stun the bullies when you arrive at school.
If you've progressed enough in that event, you should have the option to use the stun gun on them when speaking to them if a) you have the stun gun and b) you want to use it, aka you're tired of getting mouth-raped. There should be an additional line that tells you you arrived at that point at the end of the mouth-rape (I think it's even something like "I should get a stun gun or something").

rezzXsky

Apr 1, 2019
The stun gun only has one use; stun the bullies when you arrive at school.
If you've progressed enough in that event, you should have the option to use the stun gun on them when speaking to them if a) you have the stun gun and b) you want to use it, aka you're tired of getting mouth-raped. There should be an additional line that tells you you arrived at that point at the end of the mouth-rape (I think it's even something like "I should get a stun gun or something").
I get " I should get a stun gun " but the option to use it never appears, though I have bought it, been doing this for quite a long time

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
We are hard at work on the next update, but I want to take a moment to share what we're looking to add this month.

Like I said at the beginning of the month, this will be a smaller update as we try to fill in some of the final touches of the school slut arc and do some planning for next month.

Upcoming content should include:
Two new scenes where friend helps PC out with teacher tasks - Waxing and Stockings
Two new teacher punishments - Walk of Shame and Abandonment Play
New Additions to School Slut Bad End - a few new options for the PC's partner in the sequence, including a couple of fan favorite characters
Mall changes - These are mostly small, but we will be moving latex items to the sex shop and adding a menswear store as well.
Plus bug fixes and text fixes

We have also started work on adding a tournament ladder for the arcade and continue our work on the inventory system

Thank you again to everyone who has been supporting us. We hope you're looking forward to this new release. Next month, we hope to start on the final teacher chapter!

~X~

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
We are hard at work on the next update, but I want to take a moment to share what we're looking to add this month.

Like I said at the beginning of the month, this will be a smaller update as we try to fill in some of the final touches of the school slut arc and do some planning for next month.

Upcoming content should include:
Two new scenes where friend helps PC out with teacher tasks - Waxing and Stockings
Two new teacher punishments - Walk of Shame and Abandonment Play
New Additions to School Slut Bad End - a few new options for the PC's partner in the sequence, including a couple of fan favorite characters
Mall changes - These are mostly small, but we will be moving latex items to the sex shop and adding a menswear store as well.
Plus bug fixes and text fixes

We have also started work on adding a tournament ladder for the arcade and continue our work on the inventory system

Thank you again to everyone who has been supporting us. We hope you're looking forward to this new release. Next month, we hope to start on the final teacher chapter!

~X~
can't wait!

Reactions: deluges

ChromaK

Aug 11, 2018
Bro, I would like to know which program you used to create this game, most HTML games have the same format.

thetallguy

Dec 16, 2018
Can't sleep due to cage. Can't masturbate due to cage. Appears to be a soft-lock in the game I cannot proceed past, anyone had this issue?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8500! As I said earlier in the month, a lot of work has been going on behind the scenes this month. As such, most of the content in this release has been expansions to other recently released content.

You can find it on our TFGamesSite.com page here:

New additions:
  • Two new options for the School Slut Bad End - Female Friend and Ashley. Both have hidden requirements to add them to the pool of potential partners, so have fun finding out how to unlock them.
  • New punishments - Abandonment play and walk of shame punishments have been added to the school slut route, for all of you who would rather be naughty. Both punishments have random options (2 for abandonment and 2 for walk of shame + 1 walk of shame for pet play fetish)
  • New teacher task: Wear stockings to school. This comes during your crossdressing training, and is only available if the nylon material fetish is turned on.
  • New friend content - Friend now helps with two more teacher tasks: wax legs and wear stockings.
  • Patreon exclusive - A new club basement scene featuring the therapist and a dominant doppelganger of the PC was commissioned by one of our patrons.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused an error to appear when not wearing panties to school
    • Fixed a bug that caused a soft lock when due to penalties being applied twice when missing a response.
  • Various text fixes

Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

We’ve done a good amount of back end work as well. Specifically, a lot of the data structures for the arcade tournament have been created, along with some of the controlling systems. Also, our inventory rework is progressing to the point where we are replacing old function calls on a test version.

On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.

~X~

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Hey just a heads up. We found a bug where the only punishment showing is abandonment (left some test code in there...). It will be patched tomorrow.

Reactions: Zurrlock

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Version .8501 posted to the usual places. Fast turnaround on this update to fix the punishment system issues. Because an issue was fixed with an image filename, this update is only in .zip form.

New additions:
  • Players can now choose from a menu when visiting friend with teacher tasks available. This allows players to choose which task they need help with and return to the previous screen if desired.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed an issue only allowed the abandonment punishment to be displayed
    • Corrected username on one of the ice cream images and the waxed crotch (no chastity) image
    • Fixed a few misnamed variables for player name
    • Fixed an error that would show during friend reaction sequence
    • Fixed image sizes and float properties in waxing scene

Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

~X~

Reactions: subaru_dono

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
Version .8501 posted to the usual places. Fast turnaround on this update to fix the punishment system issues. Because an issue was fixed with an image filename, this update is only in .zip form.

New additions:
  • Players can now choose from a menu when visiting friend with teacher tasks available. This allows players to choose which task they need help with and return to the previous screen if desired.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed an issue only allowed the abandonment punishment to be displayed
    • Corrected username on one of the ice cream images and the waxed crotch (no chastity) image
    • Fixed a few misnamed variables for player name
    • Fixed an error that would show during friend reaction sequence
    • Fixed image sizes and float properties in waxing scene

~X~
Can we use old saves or not >_>?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Can we use old saves or not >_>?
Saves from 8501 should definitely work. I believe older saves should work. If you have an "end game" save, you're not going to see any of the new content (except for maybe the punishments) though since nothing beyond new parts of existing content was added.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Thank you for the Update but like asked previously from others there is a walkthrough needed.
I tried to find the petplay route but never unlocked it.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Thank you for the Update but like asked previously from others there is a walkthrough needed.
I tried to find the petplay route but never unlocked it.
The pet play part that was added was a single scene. It's a randomly selected scene in a randomly selected punishment (probably like a 1/12 chance). There was also a bug in the previous version that prevented it from showing up. .8501 should be good though. Just ignore the tasks the teacher gives you and it should show up eventually. You can refresh of the page after you click "return to teacher" to get a new result.

I did write a short bit on the school slut chapter that you can find here:

Mar 14, 2018
Because an issue was fixed with an image filename, this update is only in .zip form.
Can't the zip just be incomplete to be extracted on-top of previous? User would only end up with an extra image or two in their game directory that has a wrong name. Shame to waste all the bandwidth downloading 100s? of correct images to fix one.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes