Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Is the cheerleader thing still mandatory? It was very annoying to be forced (at least I found no way around it, maybe I'm just dumb) to play something that I find off-putting in a game that in all other aspects have had so much freedom as to what you want to experience.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Hey just to ask is there an option to NOT get sissified/changed? I would be really interested if I could play as a NORMAL male with no crossdressing/sissification/surgeries/chastity belt shit. Otherwise ill just play some other games....l

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Is the cheerleader thing still mandatory? It was very annoying to be forced (at least I found no way around it, maybe I'm just dumb) to play something that I find off-putting in a game that in all other aspects have had so much freedom as to what you want to experience.
At the end of the tryouts, you can decide to drop the cheerleading thing entirely. I've never chosen that option myself but I think it ends both the cheerleading and the female friend storyline right there and then.

Hey just to ask is there an option to NOT get sissified/changed? I would be really interested if I could play as a NORMAL male with no crossdressing/sissification/surgeries/chastity belt shit. Otherwise ill just play some other games....l
No, most of it is unescapable.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
At the end of the tryouts, you can decide to drop the cheerleading thing entirely. I've never chosen that option myself but I think it ends both the cheerleading and the female friend storyline right there and then.
Ok, thanks. But, I dont remember, the tryouts, is that just one scene then? Or is that like a whole questline?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
little bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope i help a little, i dont pay, but I have a good time with it so, thank you for being you!
This bug has been identified and fixed for the next version. Thanks for the report.

Ok, thanks. But, I dont remember, the tryouts, is that just one scene then? Or is that like a whole questline?
"Tryouts" might be a bit confusing of a way to explain it. You must go to clean the gym storage room on the first day and I think the second day. Then, you will have the option to "stay with the team" or "accept your freedom." The second option ends cheerleading.

On the fourth cheerleading event, you have the option to get up from the mud or lie there and give up. Giving up ends cheerleading.

If you skip a cheer practice and don't go ask Rachel to let you back on the team, cheerleading ends.

Basically, outside of one or two days, cheerleading is very optional.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You do know this is the theme of the game, right ?
Soooo, no, you can't play without all of that.

Jun 4, 2017
The new friend assistance scenes are great; especially the makeup scene! You're doing god's work.

Anyone figured out how to trigger the Ashley scene for the school-slut bad end? Ravenous for more cheer stuff.

Where does the cheerleading road go?
For now, you get on the cheer team, and meet a friend with whom you can develop a relationship (more subdued / "normal" than most other relationships in this game; IMO some of the best writing in there) as well as a queen bitch who bosses you around in humiliating ways.

The path isn't finished and currently ends after setting up a quest of sorts.

Last edited:

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
The new friend assistance scenes are great; especially the makeup scene! You're doing god's work.

Anyone figured out how to trigger the Ashley scene for the school-slut bad end? Ravenous for more cheer stuff.
Stop doing all the chores given by the teacher, it will eventually trigger the scene ...

Reactions: subaru_dono

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Someday, someone will make this same game except I can be one or even all of the females choosing how to abuse every beta incel boy I can see, sigh. Very good game for what it is.

Reactions: PPgirlies

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I got a bug where i can't go to sleep, the only option is to masturbate, and nothing changes if i do it. i can debug it to the next morning, but i miss out on the event with the guardian.

Does anyone know what's up? only managed to get 8 days in.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
The pet play part that was added was a single scene. It's a randomly selected scene in a randomly selected punishment (probably like a 1/12 chance). There was also a bug in the previous version that prevented it from showing up. .8501 should be good though. Just ignore the tasks the teacher gives you and it should show up eventually. You can refresh of the page after you click "return to teacher" to get a new result.

I did write a short bit on the school slut chapter that you can find here:
On tf games you said you don't have the time to write a complete walkthrough, I could try, but what program could I use to "open" the game and see all the flags and things like that? twine? I literally have 0 ideas of how html games work/are made

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I got a bug where i can't go to sleep, the only option is to masturbate, and nothing changes if i do it. i can debug it to the next morning, but i miss out on the event with the guardian.

Does anyone know what's up? only managed to get 8 days in.
When you go to sleep when aroused, you have trouble sleeping.
If you can't or don't want to masturbate, you have to stay on the sleep screen until it fades and the option to sleep appears.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
When you go to sleep when aroused, you have trouble sleeping.
If you can't or don't want to masturbate, you have to stay on the sleep screen until it fades and the option to sleep appears.
yeah, that didn't happen for me during day 8, so i debugged sleep all the way to day 57, only clearing teacher content, then it automatically went into the "troubled sleeping" screen.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On tf games you said you don't have the time to write a complete walkthrough, I could try, but what program could I use to "open" the game and see all the flags and things like that? twine? I literally have 0 ideas of how html games work/are made
Just open the HTML-file in any editor (Notepad++ or whatever) and have a dekko. It's a twine/sugarcube game, so the basic game logic is not very complex, it's just that there are a lot of moving parts in a beast like this.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes