AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I kind of figured that you'd be saying that. A classic case of starting a project and doing design-as-you-go. The opposite of how The Accidental Woman is being done, which has been meticulously planned. (Though the devs for that game strike me as thinking too highly of themselves and probably have bitten off more than they can chew and it's been biting them in the ass for the past several months. Doesn't help that they have no real test plan, other than to inflict their half-assed code on their users.)

April likely never anticipated where users might want the game to go. TSGE had the same issue, and TSGE's dev recently had to restructure that game's inventory system (and most of the rest of the game as well). Took 2-3 months, and he had to throw in some new content while he was doing all of that behind-the-scenes work just to keep people interested.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
This might have already been mentioned and if so I apologize, I'm also aware that there's limited time and energy to be put into the project and am mostly just saying this as a "I hope to see" thing, but:

As far as I can tell there's hard locks on the content you see based on whether you're compliant or resistant. This is mostly fine, but I would sort of like to see more options to unlock the other side of things when I'm being compliant.

Basically, I'd enjoy myself more if I could be well behaved, and in a "Positive" relationship and get one of what would be a punishment to someone else, (Being sat on by the teacher, loaned out to the guardian's friends) but contextualized as a reward.
On the flip, there are a few specific things that once unlocked, even accidentally, never quite seem to go away and get frustrating, the "Having to get cum for breakfast" thing comes to mind the most prominently.

Hopefully these points make sense.

Reactions: Zurrlock

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I kind of figured that you'd be saying that. A classic case of starting a project and doing design-as-you-go. The opposite of how The Accidental Woman is being done, which has been meticulously planned. (Though the devs for that game strike me as thinking too highly of themselves and probably have bitten off more than they can chew and it's been biting them in the ass for the past several months. Doesn't help that they have no real test plan, other than to inflict their half-assed code on their users.)

April likely never anticipated where users might want the game to go. TSGE had the same issue, and TSGE's dev recently had to restructure that game's inventory system (and most of the rest of the game as well). Took 2-3 months, and he had to throw in some new content while he was doing all of that behind-the-scenes work just to keep people interested.
Yeah. We do try to feel out what our players want as we add things, but let me tell you, there is no good way to anticipate what players want (unless it's hormones). Sometimes, I'm not even sure they know what they want.

We definitely try to do rudimentary testing on our stuff.

This might have already been mentioned and if so I apologize, I'm also aware that there's limited time and energy to be put into the project and am mostly just saying this as a "I hope to see" thing, but:

As far as I can tell there's hard locks on the content you see based on whether you're compliant or resistant. This is mostly fine, but I would sort of like to see more options to unlock the other side of things when I'm being compliant.

Basically, I'd enjoy myself more if I could be well behaved, and in a "Positive" relationship and get one of what would be a punishment to someone else, (Being sat on by the teacher, loaned out to the guardian's friends) but contextualized as a reward.
On the flip, there are a few specific things that once unlocked, even accidentally, never quite seem to go away and get frustrating, the "Having to get cum for breakfast" thing comes to mind the most prominently.

Hopefully these points make sense.
No need to apologize when making a suggestion, we welcome them, just under the caveat that we may not use all of them. I'll make a note of what you've brought up.

Reactions: AWolfe

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I kind of figured that you'd be saying that. A classic case of starting a project and doing design-as-you-go.
Gotta keep in mind that April wasn't even the first dev on the game. According to ~X~ the game has changed hands about 6 times now. Inheriting code that was slapped on top of something that was slapped on top of something else must be a nightmare.

The opposite of how The Accidental Woman is being done, which has been meticulously planned. (Though the devs for that game strike me as thinking too highly of themselves and probably have bitten off more than they can chew and it's been biting them in the ass for the past several months. Doesn't help that they have no real test plan, other than to inflict their half-assed code on their users.)
Thank you for pointing me towards this game. Wanted something new in this genre to check out.

I think this is important. April both saved this game, and is the main reason that it's as popular as it is. The amount of work she put into it in a matter of a few months as a single person with a regular life outside of developing it? It's impressive as hell. We owe her a huge debt of gratitude for not letting this game die. Not to mention that the majority of the games structure and theme is all because of her.

Reactions: AWolfe

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Gotta keep in mind that April wasn't even the first dev on the game. According to ~X~ the game has changed hands about 6 times now. Inheriting code that was slapped on top of something that was slapped on top of something else must be a nightmare.

I think this is important. April both saved this game, and is the main reason that it's as popular as it is. The amount of work she put into it in a matter of a few months as a single person with a regular life outside of developing it? It's impressive as hell. We owe her a huge debt of gratitude for not letting this game die. Not to mention that the majority of the games structure and theme is all because of her.
Getting through the code is a learning process, to be sure. As Awolfe as said, there's some interesting choices (the therapist being written almost entirely in .js files instead of .twee like everything else for example), but April was definitely the wizard behind the project, and we're, to an extent, just messing around on the backbone she left us. Most of our tricks are things she did first, and we're still poaching some of the unfinished code she left for us where we can.

She also had a knack for creating unique scenarios in the story. A scene like testing the experimental sounding device is pretty clasically April, but Saoirsa acted as her editor for quite a while and really refined the raw material April had. I'd argue that Saorisa is more responsible for the existing tone of the game and the voices of the characters than perhaps anyone.

Ultimately, PE has been a pretty long sequence of new project leads pulling the game out of a lull of development and pushing it forward with their own vision, while trying to be respectful to what came before. A lot of our ideas are still from when Saorisa was a lead, and April was basically the one who came up with the initial idea for the teacher ending when the rest of us were stumped. A lot of what we're doing now is taking those inital visions and fleshing them out into full concepts. The fact that the game has such devoted fans is part of what makes it special, and our team is honored to be the new leaders of the project. I hope we keep up the high quality people have expected of PE, while still giving it our own spin as we continue to work our own ideas into what already exists. So far, we've been getting pretty positive feedback, so I think we're on the right track. :D

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Gotta keep in mind that April wasn't even the first dev on the game. According to ~X~ the game has changed hands about 6 times now.
I didn't know that. Thanks.

Thank you for pointing me towards this game. Wanted something new in this genre to check out.
In addition to TSGE, you should also check out: Therapy, Secretary, The eWardrobe, and The Making of a Slut. All of these are good games, too. The eWardrobe has particularly good writing, even better than TSGE (which is also well-written).

Reactions: littlewendy

Riftdragon

Jan 31, 2018
I cant bring myself to do a non complaiant playthough my gamer instincts wont let me leave a task unfinished can i get a overview of what happens?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I cant bring myself to do a non complaiant playthough my gamer instincts wont let me leave a task unfinished can i get a overview of what happens?
After you get to lacey panties you start refusing to pay, racking up a big debt. You don't do any tasks or chores. The teacher starts punishing you every week, quickly advancing your feminisation. You avoid doing hypnotherapy which makes the MC's internal dialog very resistant, and he questions what he's doing more. The mom catches up after a while, and starts treating you like her personal little bitch. She's very condescending and degrading in this route. After a few punishments the teacher starts taking you to the clinic and forcing body mods on you, which spirals things even more.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The non-compliant route I think may be faster at transforming the MC, but you have no control over what happens to you. You'll end up getting all sorts of things you may not want, such as piercings and tattoos and bimbo makeup. It's an extreme and unpleasant journey.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to request to the people involved with the development of PE, if it is relatively easy, please do add support for .webm imagepacks. This would expand the dimensions of the game enourmously...

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Greetings, all! Our progress is continuing, so I figured I’d update you on how things are going as well as give you guys a glimpse into some new additions to our patreon in the future.
The changes:
  • Inventory system - The basic format for items has been created and several have been re-added to the game. However, we are still facing the issue of reworking how our functions handle the new system. Depending on how complex this ends up being, it may not make this release.
  • Mall interface - This is being worked on in parallel to the inventory changes. Items are being added to the new stores, but because it is relying on the new inventory, this may get moved to next month if the inventory does.
  • Fetish system rework - Done. The survey now gates fetish content while the fetish hypnosis changes how the player character reacts to fetish content.
  • Difficulty options and other economy fixes - Basic difficulty settings have been added that affect:
    • The teacher’s starting bribe
    • The rate of bribe increase
    • Chore payouts
Additionally, hard difficulty adds a few gameplay changes:
  • Being spanked after failing chores will not result in you being paid, nor will it reset your chore laziness.
  • Using the “sleep therapy” suggested by the therapist will result in the player progressing the guardian’s story if it is done at guardian level 3.
Finally, a few items have had their cost rebalanced, chores have been rebalanced, and a new chore has been added to perversion 4 to help smooth the money increase curve.
  • Phone UI - It is very unlikely this will be done this month
New content:
  • The club basement - These are undergoing editing and are nearly ready for implementation.
  • Several incidental scenes - Some of these scenes are in editing, but some are still queued for writing. Since these scenes are small, they should still make the release.
Plus, we will have fixed a number of bugs, including the bug that prevented part-time jobs from showing.

I also want to take the chance to talk about some new tiers we are planning on adding to the patreon. We are calling these “request tiers.” Space in these tiers will be very limited, and the patrons in them will likely change, but they will give patrons the chance to have a direct influence on the games creation.

The first tier we will be adding will be focused around the addition of the club basement. The basement is designed to be a space outside the normal story of Perverted Education where we can explore fantasies and scenarios not normally present in the game. It will be released between patrons and free users in a staggered fashion, with the newest content that month being patron only. After a month has passed, that content will be moved to the free version.

The reason this area is considered “outside the story” is because we will be using it to fulfill commissions from patrons. We have so many requests from fans that we are unable to fulfill them all. However, if you have a scenario you wish for the main character to participate in, signing up for this tier will allow you to essentially commission your scene. The final scene will be between 1200 and 1500 words, and one of our writers will work with you throughout the process to ensure the scene meets your desires. The only limitations are the “hard limits” list and your imagination.

The second tier will likely come once the initial version of the new avatar has been created. This tier will focus around item requests. Patron will be able to commission new items for the game, with only two limitations: it must fit into an existing item category in the game and it must have a usable image. The item will also be commissioned by the artist of the new avatar as well. Again, this tier probably won’t see an addition until the avatar is created.

The pricing of both these tiers will be near our commission cost for the writer or artist, with perhaps a small amount of overhead for the coders.

These tiers, once implemented, will be added each month before the release of the next game version. When the paid post for the monthly release is posted, the patrons who occupy those tiers will be contacted for planning work on their commissions. Those tiers will be deleted, then re-added and the process will repeat.

Again, these commissioned scenes and items will be made available to all patrons on release, and all users a month later, so no one will miss any content. We hope you’re already brainstorming ideas for us.

As always, the end of month means we have to kick work into high gear. We look forward to sharing our new release with you at the end of the month.

~X~

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Hi all,

I would like to request to the people involved with the development of PE, if it is relatively easy, please do add support for .webm imagepacks. This would expand the dimensions of the game enourmously...
TBH, I also would like this feature. The issue right now is that html treats .webm as video not images, so it plays a little awkwardly with our imagepack software. Once things settle down, we may have a look at this feature.

Reactions: lfforumvr

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
The PE Development Team is excited to share with you: Perverted Education .8200! Lots of work was done this month, and while some of our planned changes didn’t quite make the deadline, this release is still packed with new content and important fixes.You can find it on our TFGamesSite.com page here:

New additions:
  • Club basement - What sexy secrets hide behind the hidden door to the club basement? This will be a new area of the game designed for non-canon “what if” scenarios and will be a place to live out fantasies not available due to the restrictions of the game’s storyline. Two free scenes have been, one M/M and one M/F that requires the “pain play” kink, and one patreon-exclusive M/M scene. In the future, patrons will also be able to commission scenes to play out in the basement. More details are available on our Patreon page.
  • Easter egg scenes - A few smaller scenes have been added to the game, either to add missing options or to improve game flow. Have fun tracking them down!
  • Fetish system rework - The kink system has been changed to allow the player to add kinks to the game, without affecting the main character’s feelings towards them. Most of the kink content in the game is now controlled by the survey or settings menu, while the kink therapy sessions now make the main character more accepting of selected kinks. Also, the payouts when choosing to abort a kink therapy session have been reduced, except in easy mode.
  • Economy rebalance - The games economy has been rebalanced to create a better ramp of earned income, as early chores now pay less than before. To deal with the reduced income, some early-game and required items easier to obtain. This makes the teacher’s bribe slightly more threatening in the early game. A new chore has been added to guardian level 4 that helps make up for lost income.
  • Difficulty options - Players can now choose between three difficulty options: easy, medium, and hard. Medium corresponds to past game difficulty. In easy mode, the teacher’s starting bribe and rate of increase are reduced by 50%. In hard mode, the teacher’s starting bribe and rate of increase are increased by 50%. Additionally, hard mode boosts a few extra surprises for players that I won’t spoil here.
  • Arcade tweak - While game scale and arcade difficulty scales as before, players now have an “auto-win” and “auto-lose” chance to help keep gaming varied.
  • Bug fixes
    • Part-time job fix - A bug has been fixed that prevented the part time jobs from showing up when the teacher has requested body modifications. This helps fill out some of the lost income from reduced chores in the mid-game.
    • A bug that prevented old saves from working has been fixed.
    • Duplicate clothing images have been replaced.
    • The cheer dress no longer replaces the main character’s outerwear when at cheerleader level 8.
    • Buying the uniform now gives flats or socks if the player is only missing one.
    • Player can no longer go to school uncaged on rainy mornings.
    • Waxing and depilatory now report properly in “check yourself” screen.
    • Cheerleaders now automatically use female name
    • Guardian will automatically change the main character’s name to his female one, if he is using one at cheerleading.
    • Slutty cheerleading uniforms now display properly.
    • Stumbling sequence in “go to school” no displays properly.
    • Coach now does not mention underwear in photography scene if the main character is not wearing any.
    • Player can no longer flash chastity for task when wearing the rookie uniform.
    • Stats now properly track friend’s progress
    • Some teacher tasks increased from level 7 to 8 to provide more for players to do when at teacher level 8.
    • Other small fixes.
  • Various text fixes
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
Other issues or text errors may be present in the game. If you find one, please notify us via the appropriate channel on our discord or in the TFGamesSite.com forums.

On behalf of the team, we hope you all enjoy the new update and look forward to more updates in the future.

~X~

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So, lots of changes, but as best I can tell from the post above, no new cheer content or other content beyond the previous end of content?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
So, lots of changes, but as best I can tell from the post above, no new cheer content or other content beyond the previous end of content?
Not this time. We're still working on the inventory (which is needed for friend), and we just added a new coder so I can get the next part of cheer out for next month, as was our plan.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes