chesire

May 5, 2017
Does anyone remember which version was it when teacher inserted resin or something inside your chastity belt? I cant find it in new version and the urethral sound thing!!!!
Is that gonna be permanent. I can't find that in this version too. Bring it back please

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone remember which version was it when teacher inserted resin or something inside your chastity belt? I cant find it in new version and the urethral sound thing!!!!
Is that gonna be permanent. I can't find that in this version too. Bring it back please
Are you sure that was this game? I dont ever remember that.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Are you referring to not paying the blackmail and how you are forced anyway? Or is this something else?
Forced to do other things yes, you can avoid ever paying anything blackmail and just get various punishments instead, first having to recite a letter that you are a sissy that needs to be handled, second being leashed and having to lick teacher's feet, third being tied in a corner with aphrodisiacs up your butt and a vibrating butt plug as you are reading a BDSM pegging story out loud and blending what you are reading and what's happening due to the aphrodisiac. Not paying and not doing the tasks given will also advance the story way faster, you'll get a chastity permanently forced on you without ever going through the sex shop process (with an alternate sex shop testing process far more involved never seen on the other path later on then), and with it being locked right away, after that the school dress appears as the next punishment sooner than on the other path, and if you don't wear the school dress it doesn't matter if you have the money to pay her (I have over 1000 $ now, and it's been three weeks that she hasn't taken any payment despite my desperate guy desperately wanting to pay her to get some relief), as instead of payments you'll be forcibly taken to the clinic and had various procedures done to you. That's how far I've gotten this far, it will likely result in permanent feminization treatments, tattoos, piercings etc.

Reactions: AWolfe and Chemenoi

sofly

May 15, 2018
noticed there was foot worship content for the cheerleaders, anyone know how to get it?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
...instead of payments you'll be forcibly taken to the clinic and had various procedures done to you. That's how far I've gotten this far, it will likely result in permanent feminization treatments, tattoos, piercings etc.
I started a new game to try out this path. So far I've gotten a forced, semi-permanent butt enhancement -- for free. I'll see what happens next as I continue to defy the teacher.

I have noticed an issue. When mom puts all of the panties in the wash the game no longer allows you to wear your male uniform to school. IMO, it's a "bug" that there is no text shown that is associated with this sudden, unexpected restriction, you just aren't allowed to go to school until you change into a female uniform. I hadn't ever noticed this before because previously I have always played the obedient path so I was already wearing a female uniform when this mom event triggered. Since the game hadn't made a big fuss about my refusing to wear the female uniform on previous days, no longer being able to wear the male uniform without any sort of explanatory text that morning seems like an oversight, and it's a bit of immersion-breaking when the sudden uniform restriction is associated with mom washing underwear that you aren't even trying to wear. What does one have to do with the other when you view things from the perspective of the characters (rather than from the POV of the game coder)?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Are you sure that was this game? I dont ever remember that.
Those are part of the resistant path that Zurrlock has been talking about. Refusing to do tasks, refusing to pay the blackmail, and so on. You can also be permanently locked in chastity if you agree to remain locked up for 6 weeks in a row.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
noticed there was foot worship content for the cheerleaders, anyone know how to get it?
The section you're talking about probably requries you to he at perversion 4 with the therapist.

I started a new game to try out this path. So far I've gotten a forced, semi-permanent butt enhancement -- for free. I'll see what happens next as I continue to defy the teacher.

I have noticed an issue. When mom puts all of the panties in the wash the game no longer allows you to wear your male uniform to school. IMO, it's a "bug" that there is no text shown that is associated with this sudden, unexpected restriction, you just aren't allowed to go to school until you change into a female uniform. I hadn't ever noticed this before because previously I have always played the obedient path so I was already wearing a female uniform when this mom event triggered. Since the game hadn't made a big fuss about my refusing to wear the female uniform on previous days, no longer being able to wear the male uniform without any sort of explanatory text that morning seems like an oversight, and it's a bit of immersion-breaking when the sudden uniform restriction is associated with mom washing underwear that you aren't even trying to wear. What does one have to do with the other when you view things from the perspective of the characters (rather than from the POV of the game coder)?
When you start cheerleading, Rachel requires you to wear a female uniform because the cheer squad is girls-only and you can't be seen working out with them and around school in your male clothes. The day after starting cheer may have coincided with the day your panties were washed.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
@~X~

Been doing the 'resistant' path as said above, and noticed a few minor issues. First if you do the 'laugh it off' part with your friend, it skips to the last stage currently (same place as end of content on doing it the full way; enjoying trap mangas and the like together without ever actually exploring that stuff to begin with). I'm guessing it's because the follow up to laugh it up where he told you to come talk to him never happened.

Something seems to have happened since last update regarding the Therapist, she now only offers the protein enrichment trial, no other, version before this one hitting "yes to all" gave me 4+ trials to do. OTOH, I noticed the hypno sessions does not take any time, heading from school to the mall, or going by the therapist and doing the hypno session ended me at the mall at the exact same time...

Also regarding therapist, when it comes to a resisting MC that got the chastity forcibly locked on and never did the trial, some of the discussions with her comes out wrong, something to note for when you deal with her (hopefully after guardian and teacher!).

Regarding the gaming system, still needs refinement, once you hit 150~ skill (which is going to happen later now and probably take a couple of months but still going to happen, especially as you could just never try to blackmail teacher until a month into the game) it basically never fails it seems like, but on the other hand the three boys match seems impossible before a certain level, so I'd increase the chance of success at low, and increase the chance of failure at high. As I mentioned above, your current level of arousal should have an impact on your skills (and should probably remove the added skill gain on playing when too horny as well). OTOH, playing and losing should get skill points, so one option could be to basically spending your money on git gud.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
@~X~Something seems to have happened since last update regarding the Therapist, she now only offers the protein enrichment trial, no other, version before this one hitting "yes to all" gave me 4+ trials to do. OTOH, I noticed the hypno sessions does not take any time, heading from school to the mall, or going by the therapist and doing the hypno session ended me at the mall at the exact same time...
You're getting some weird bugs. I'm still getting all the hypnos. Never been teleported to the mall from the therapist either. Maybe an old save or cache information is creating bugs?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can confirm what @Zurrlock reported about only seeing one of the four different videos. Since 0.8100 only the protein (cum) video is offered. The others never appear. Do the other three get blocked out if you did not choose those fetishes during the questionnaire? I vaguely recall (unless I'm mis-remembering) that in older versions of the game I still got all 4 videos even when I did not select the fetishes I dislike (such as BDSM, waterworks, or humiliation).

At 70+ gaming skill you cannot fail the ball game at the arcade and that (cheaper) game alone is enough to earn you a net $48/hour. After a few weeks (you can earn several hundred dollars on the weekends) you'll have thousands of dollars, more than enough to buy several nice sets of clothes and all of the body enhancements, and still have thousands left over.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You're getting some weird bugs. I'm still getting all the hypnos. Never been teleported to the mall from the therapist either. Maybe an old save or cache information is creating bugs?
New save from yesterday. This is from activating everything on the survey. And I think I flubbed something in the explanation, there's no teleport, I'm just saying that going School -> Mall, or going School -> Therapist for apparently hour long session -> Mall, both ends you at the mall at the same point (16:05 specifically). The hypno session does not advance it at all, travel times seems random so maybe it just randomly took as long going to the mall the first time as going to therapist then to mall, but regardless the session itself should have advanced it (especially as even if you have nothing specific to click the text says you talked to the therapist about random stuff regardless).

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
@~X~
Something seems to have happened since last update regarding the Therapist, she now only offers the protein enrichment trial, no other, version before this one hitting "yes to all" gave me 4+ trials to do. OTOH, I noticed the hypno sessions does not take any time, heading from school to the mall, or going by the therapist and doing the hypno session ended me at the mall at the exact same time...

Also regarding therapist, when it comes to a resisting MC that got the chastity forcibly locked on and never did the trial, some of the discussions with her comes out wrong, something to note for when you deal with her (hopefully after guardian and teacher!).

Regarding the gaming system, still needs refinement, once you hit 150~ skill (which is going to happen later now and probably take a couple of months but still going to happen, especially as you could just never try to blackmail teacher until a month into the game) it basically never fails it seems like, but on the other hand the three boys match seems impossible before a certain level, so I'd increase the chance of success at low, and increase the chance of failure at high. As I mentioned above, your current level of arousal should have an impact on your skills (and should probably remove the added skill gain on playing when too horny as well). OTOH, playing and losing should get skill points, so one option could be to basically spending your money on git gud.
I can confirm what @Zurrlock reported about only seeing one of the four different videos. Since 0.8100 only the protein (cum) video is offered. The others never appear. Do the other three get blocked out if you did not choose those fetishes during the questionnaire? I vaguely recall (unless I'm mis-remembering) that in older versions of the game I still got all 4 videos even when I did not select the fetishes I dislike (such as BDSM, waterworks, or humiliation).

At 70+ gaming skill you cannot fail the ball game at the arcade and that (cheaper) game alone is enough to earn you a net $48/hour. After a few weeks (you can earn several hundred dollars on the weekends) you'll have thousands of dollars, more than enough to buy several nice sets of clothes and all of the body enhancements, and still have thousands left over.
I'll look into the therapist bugs.

Edit on bugs:
No time spent: The therapist's actual page is just missing time spent. No big. Travel time still exists. As for dumping you out in the mall, I am completely confused by how that happens. You should have the normal travel links.

Initial testing doesn't show any issues with the hypnosis. Did you mess with the kinks in the settings menu?

Arcade was a quick fix to at least try to slow the massive wave of incoming cash.. We're actually looking into a new way to flesh it out so it's more meaningful than "just the place to get money." I put the new writer on our team on it.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Something else I realized now is that since updates started I never get given the weekend jobs by the teacher. Those were kinda fun, especially the sex shop one. I remember one guy previously in the thread said it was just a typo on previous version that prevented them from being given, not sure if that's still the case, I'd like to see them back.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
New save from yesterday. This is from activating everything on the survey. And I think I flubbed something in the explanation, there's no teleport, I'm just saying that going School -> Mall, or going School -> Therapist for apparently hour long session -> Mall, both ends you at the mall at the same point (16:05 specifically). The hypno session does not advance it at all, travel times seems random so maybe it just randomly took as long going to the mall the first time as going to therapist then to mall, but regardless the session itself should have advanced it (especially as even if you have nothing specific to click the text says you talked to the therapist about random stuff regardless).
Yes. This should advance time. No argument there.

Something else I realized now is that since updates started I never get given the weekend jobs by the teacher. Those were kinda fun, especially the sex shop one. I remember one guy previously in the thread said it was just a typo on previous version that prevented them from being given, not sure if that's still the case, I'd like to see them back.
Yeah. This has been broken, I just haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, if you do not activate the associated kinks in the survey then it will not show you the hypnos related to that kink. So for instance if you don't want watersports, you will not see the watersports hypno in the list at all. Currently the survey mostly just enables access to the hypnos. It's the hypnos themselves that unlock most of the fetish content at the moment. @~X~ has talked about changing that, but it's not a high priority.
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? At 70 skill I was still failing the arcade race from time to time.
Will old saves work on newer version? Also im getting this weird virus notif
No, saves from before version .8100 are not compatible.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are you sure you're playing the latest version? At 70 skill I was still failing the arcade race from time to time.
I don't think you correctly read my post. I said that at 70+ you never fail the BALL game, not the race game.

PS - thanks for clarifying that it's the survey that blocks the hypnos. But I could have sworn that I was still getting the hypnos in earlier game versions even with unchecked fetishes. No matter. How the game works now is the way it ought to, which makes me happy.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Initial testing doesn't show any issues with the hypnosis. Did you mess with the kinks in the settings menu?
Yes. It's the first thing that I do after entering the MC's name at the start of a new game. But, IIRC, the survey occurs in the game before you ever see the option to take a hypno, doesn't it? So the survey should overwrite what I set at the start of the game (or in my case, change nothing).

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yes. It's the first thing that I do after entering the MC's name at the start of a new game. But, IIRC, the survey occurs in the game before you ever see the option to take a hypno, doesn't it? So the survey should overwrite what I set at the start of the game (or in my case, change nothing).
Depends, programming is weird. Messing with the survey before or after the therapist gives it to you could introduce bugs we haven't seen yet. I think ~X~ is just trying to narrow down the problem.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Depends, programming is weird. Messing with the survey before or after the therapist gives it to you could introduce bugs we haven't seen yet. I think ~X~ is just trying to narrow down the problem.
My suggestion is that ~X~ should look into locking the settings when the game is launched (or restarted) and then unlocking it after the survey is taken.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes