3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Nah she'll post a high heel and be like "OOOOO LOOK WHO'S GETTING SOME SEXY STILLETOS. TOOK 5 WEEKS TO WORK ON THIS. WRITING NEARLY DONE, BEEN TAKING MY OWN PACE BECAUSE MY DOG NEEDED TO DO HIS TAXES!"
Ouch man. Very true but also the tax agency has been really harsh on my dog so give me some slack!

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
WTF...why isnt there a tag about Femdom at the OP......four Women are holding one Guy and they sucess....LOL..yeah only if you´re an absolute retard!....lost two hour´s of my life...i hate femdom...in RL as in VN
I would argue that the femdom parts haven't really come in yet? All I have in there are just kinda... Strong/successful women. Do a strong/successful women tag plz.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Nice to see that you are active on communication, Manic. I remember your game as being one of the inspirations for me making my game and I thought it was an awful shame for the characters and story to just be left on hiatus. My original plan was to take Hailey and Brooke and give the characters from perverted hotel a send-off to give players like myself closure.

I am wondering if you will deliver that closure in reasonable time and if you plan to make a commitment to it, in a way that is more than just words.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I haven't expressed this before, but as you know, I often neglect my patreon site, discord and f95zone because I'm afraid to open myself emotionally to people and my anxiety. This also extends to whether I check how much patreon funds I have "earned" for the last month and so on.

I haven't collected any of the money sitting in my patreon for the last few months or even checked how much I have earned. It actually worries me because I don't know what it represents.
Who posted these previews throughout the year then? Wouldn't your anxiety extend to that too?

Reactions: Lerd0 and fox92

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Nice to see that you are active on communication, Manic. I remember your game as being one of the inspirations for me making my game and I thought it was an awful shame for the characters and story to just be left on hiatus. My original plan was to take Hailey and Brooke and give the characters from perverted hotel a send-off to give players like myself closure.

I am wondering if you will deliver that closure in reasonable time and if you plan to make a commitment to it, in a way that is more than just words.
I feel so happy that you expressed this ^-^

Yes I think it would be a shame too if the characters are just left on hiatus.

I wanted to depict characters in stories in a light that reflects our own. It's the whole reason why I made this visual novel. I thought that ordinary visual novels lacks representation of characters that actually had character. I wouldn't say they are complex characters or third-dimensional in any way but they are at least a bit more interesting.

I am using archetypes and stereotypes still that permeate through all sorts of depictions of female characters, but I am also trying to subvert them. You have that character with a brat personality who also understands and fully comprehends it and uses it. You have that character who is a people pleaser to the extent where she doesn't care if people are being bad. And so on...

Also I strongly believe that a character (much like a person) with feelings, thoughts and all those embodied things is far sexier or attractive than a character without those things. Even if that character chooses not to show feelings or emotions, that's interesting.

Yes I aim to deliver that closure.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Who posted these previews throughout the year then? Wouldn't your anxiety extend to that too?
Yeah it did. I would just go on the page to post the previews. I would ignore how much I earned that month and not look the page that said how much I amounted over the months.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah it did. I would just go on the page to post the previews. I would ignore how much I earned that month and not look the page that said how much I amounted over the months.
You literally posted a few posts back saying that you treated this like a job so of course you will be looking to see how much your getting paid :-/

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You literally posted a few posts back saying that you treated this like a job so of course you will be looking to see how much your getting paid :-/
I initially treated it like a job. Now, more like a hobby.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
"I have not explicitly made promises to the fact that I will deliver anything on any price."
Nice one... It's like making a nice pizza but... who said it that it taste good right???
You're selling a Game piece by piece not some pics or other content even if you didn't specifically named it doesn't mean that it is excluded 99% of your patreons are here for the game.
But whatever it's your money now gohead and buy some nice shoes... i'm out.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes