3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Let's start with Donna Beneviento

"As I mentioned earlier, I was going to focus on giving them skimpy nighttime dresses, with matching jewelry. In Donna's case, it's silver combined with dark, almost black colors with certain bluish touches."

"Donna also has slightly long black fingernails to match the rest of her outfit."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's continue with Mother Miranda

"Miranda will be wearing her mask along with a black veil, in addition to having her claw-shaped gloves and possessing her original game hair."

Alcina Dimitrescu

"For her, I chose white colors that resembled the color scheme of her original dress with a more metallic and shiny tone. I left her original suit's hat, the claws (although she won't use them much, they're mainly for decoration), and I left a beautiful black/purpleish flower as a brooch attached to her floral-themed white cape (which it was in her original outfit)."

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
I cannot wait for the last chapter
Well according to Majima:

'On another note, I'm happy to confirm that during this upcoming month of May, the third episode of Resident Lust Vixen's will be ready.

Taking into consideration the number of betas I've done so far for this third episode, I can confirm that for now, there are 50 extra images (including story images) since the ending of the episode 2
.'

Alongside this set he's working on a Heisenberg x Mia set. It also appears he plans to incorporate Jill Valentine, Dr Birkin and Ada Wong in future sets.

Oh and here are a couple other of the beta images I somehow missed.

21.png 18.png 09.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes