3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
12/05/2024 update summary:

'...you will see the appearance of a new ''family member'', which I hope to use in the future in this ''Resident Lust'' saga.'

'As for the poses that I will use in the set, keep in mind that there are some that I am not going to include yet (like the classic piledriver) because I am waiting to include them in the fourth part in which there will be only Alcina and Ethan.'

'I will try to bring an update next week... but I don't know, mostly because I'm not so far to finish, so maybe next week everything will be ready, or in about 8-9 days, so if you don't receive any update in a week, take it as if I'm almost finished and the set will be posted soon.'

A few more of the WIP images:

Beta_13_.png Beta_15_.png Beta_18_.png
Beta_164_.jpg Beta_9_.PNG

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
25/05/2024 Update:

Fellow enjoyers of culture, some bad news from Majima.

Due to the amount of rendering time, up to 1.5hrs per image, it's taking him longer than expected (he's averaging 7-9 completed renders per day working 8-9 hours). He is going to need another 1-2 weeks.

Good news: Liquids are finished and there will be around 80 - 100 images in the set.

Update: Close to 100 images, he had a poll to vote whether or not to release 50 now and other 50 when set is finished. People voted to wait until set is finished.

113.jpeg
131.jpeg 118.jpeg

Last edited:

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Still waiting, should be soon hopefully. I assume it's taking so much longer due to the amount of extra stuff for following sets that he's working on and the size of this set.

Here's something I think he uploaded with the last update.

Edit (19/06): Majima says should be ready within next 1-3 days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes