Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zasti

May 19, 2022
The video does not match the mini trailer that was shown, maybe the person who uploaded the video to r34 cut it.
Read Pest's message, from what I understand the trailer is from the final public cut which will include extra scenes, the supporter's cut is shorter.

Oknal

Dec 13, 2017
Not from Pestilence, but since the content is similar...

I'm looking for the full version of Yennefer Cold Blooded, by artist TheRopeDart. I had the full video on my old HD, which broke and I lost it.

Now I can only find the preview around:

If anyone has the full version, kindly upload it please!

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
Full Version of Blood Loss from Pest is out

"Here's the public release of **"Blood Loss"** , my longest, most ambitious, and most sophisticated project completed to date.

An absolute ton of work went into this one, and for the public release, a short epilogue and "afterparty" has been added, so there's something fresh here even for my supporters, who've had privileged access to the exclusive release of this over the last month and a half or so.

***If you enjoyed this video, and haven't done so already, please consider joining the faithful and pledging your support to my work over at my SubscribeStar page. Fan support is the only way projects of this scale and complexity are even possible, as it's very much a fulltime job, involving countless hours of patient work and a commitment to quality, originality, and novel spiciness.***

**You can stream the video below, but there's also a download link for a non-potato version**

**Non Potato Download Links**"

Catbox:
Pixel Drain:

ricoaio

Nov 16, 2018

"Here's the public release of **"Blood Loss"** , my longest, most ambitious, and most sophisticated project completed to date.

An absolute ton of work went into this one, and for the public release, a short epilogue and "afterparty" has been added, so there's something fresh here even for my supporters, who've had privileged access to the exclusive release of this over the last month and a half or so.

***If you enjoyed this video, and haven't done so already, please consider joining the faithful and pledging your support to my work over at my SubscribeStar page. Fan support is the only way projects of this scale and complexity are even possible, as it's very much a fulltime job, involving countless hours of patient work and a commitment to quality, originality, and novel spiciness.***

**You can stream the video below, but there's also a download link for a non-potato version**

Catbox:
Pixel Drain: Pixeldrain
wow this is really good. He clearly put a lot of time and effort into it.

SARBEE

Oct 16, 2022
where does he release the PUBLIC RELEASE THO

Catbox:
Pixel Drain: Pixeldrain

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote