Collection Video PestilenceSFM Collection [2024-02-22] [PestilenceSFM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wormander34

Jan 2, 2024
i guess no
Surprised this wasn't posted sooner. Preview's nothing to write home about. Glad it looks like he's made some progression though. Preview is about 30 seconds long w/ some random track over it. Visuals are blurred but should give you a good idea of what we're getting.

Bottom two images are some other previews he posted on August 8th, this past month.

Screenshot 2024-09-09 102308.png

image1.png image2.png

JNSQ

Jan 15, 2022
Surprised this wasn't posted sooner. Preview's nothing to write home about. Glad it looks like he's made some progression though. Preview is about 30 seconds long w/ some random track over it. Visuals are blurred but should give you a good idea of what we're getting.

Bottom two images are some other previews he posted on August 8th, this past month.

View attachment 4016254

View attachment 4016259 View attachment 4016260
wait so he's been using SFM the whole time??? It's a real surprise considering many of his animations are of great quality

JNSQ

Jan 15, 2022
there better be more fucking less cheap action scenes this time. IMO his cold storage animation is still the best so far, no beating around the bush

mcdm007

Jun 26, 2022

View attachment 4016254

View attachment 4016259 View attachment 4016260
Thank you

dailyfiber

Jan 25, 2019
are the screenshots suggesting that Max is going to be dead for all of the sex scenes? or maybe unconscious? would be kind of disappointing to have to listen to the male grunting the whole time, no sounds from a dead Max :HideThePain::HideThePain:

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
are the screenshots suggesting that Max is going to be dead for all of the sex scenes? or maybe unconscious? would be kind of disappointing to have to listen to the male grunting the whole time, no sounds from a dead Max :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Pestilence is mostly about fucking dead people, if you haven't heard of him yet.

dailyfiber

Jan 25, 2019
Pestilence is mostly about fucking dead people, if you haven't heard of him yet.

"mostly" is an overstatement. during the earlier Tumbler days almost 10 years ago, there were many videos that did not include snuff or necrophilia. and since then, vids that did often would have alternate mild or vanilla versions for the more squeamish subscribers.

your reply is also beside the point. the original comment is asking whether Max would be entirely silent during the sex scenes of a 20 minute long video, followed by a negative opinion about the possibility. a logical response would be a yes or no prediction to the question, or an agreement or disagreement with the opinion, instead of stating the obvious with an exaggeration.

the question is because it looks like Max is strangled in the first half of the screenshots, and limp with open eyes in the rest. my opinion is that the sex scenes would be more interesting if Max is not completely dead and silent during all of the sex scenes. an example would be the recent Plague Tale video where there is still a short struggle at the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: Unholy Trinity

pbam

May 22, 2018
"mostly" is an overstatement. during the earlier Tumbler days almost 10 years ago, there were many videos that did not include snuff or necrophilia. and since then, vids that did often would have alternate mild or vanilla versions for the more squeamish subscribers.

your reply is also beside the point. the original comment is asking whether Max would be entirely silent during the sex scenes of a 20 minute long video, followed by a negative opinion about the possibility. a logical response would be a yes or no prediction to the question, or an agreement or disagreement with the opinion, instead of stating the obvious with an exaggeration.

the question is because it looks like Max is strangled in the first half of the screenshots, and limp with open eyes in the rest. my opinion is that the sex scenes would be more interesting if Max is not completely dead and silent during all of the sex scenes. an example would be the recent Plague Tale video where there is still a short struggle at the beginning.
she looks pretty dead with the obviously paler skin tone compared to the scenes where she's walking around, which I actually prefer in this case.

mcdm007

Jun 26, 2022
he doesnt always do necro. 15 min of necro is too much for me and not really interesting but... lets see? i would have prefered he extended the scene with max he released last year. i really thought it would be a part of this project

• Angry
Reactions: Unholy Trinity
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote