VN Others Abandoned Petting Daddy Reborn [v0.2] [Hentai&Hentai]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot - 15_10.jpg

Overview:

George W. has born into a really rich family but has been great failure for his family and anyone he ever met. His family finally sent him away until he has proven he can become a decent human being by building a family and able act a grown up. Whatever he has done came back as misery and failure (covered up by his babysitter Amira hired by his family). Even tough he manages to find a woman who accept's to be with him, nothing appears to changed for George W. George's life suddenly gets a sudden change when a mysterious stranger naming herself Miranda gives him an advice what he should to be noticed.​

Updated: 19.10.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Downloads: - - - -

Screenshot - 15_10 002.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 003.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 004.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 005.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 006.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 007.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 008.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 009.jpg Screenshot - 15_10 010.jpg Screenshot - 15_10.jpg

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@ecyas Please be careful when making threads and follow the rules.

This title isn't acceptable "Petting Daddy Reborn (version 0.1c) (Tyrano Builder)" it should be "Petting Daddy Reborn [v0.1c] [Hentai&Hentai]".

Also, please don't paint hyperlinks red. Leave it default.

fixed.

EDIT: Also the 2DCG, 3DCG, 2D Game, 3D Game, Animated tags are mandatory. This is clearly a 3DCG game.

Last edited:

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Petting Daddy first release have recieved some concerns and complains about the main character's appearance so we took all the worries into consideration and created;
Petting Daddy Reborn.

Change Log:

-Main Character Stella has been replaced with Jossie.

-Side Character Nina has left the game.

-Side Character Johny has left the game.

-The main story had a slight change due to Stella's leaving.

-Mom has been renamed to Lena.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Please warn that this is a loli content.... I would never downloaded it if I knew that....

Edit... Also, saying male sub might attract some users.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I think it's pretty funny that George wants to play "Treat me like the slut I am", which is, from my understanding, another game you guys are making, and yet the closest you come to write that is "Treath me like Slut I am".
How quaint.

Reactions: xenos87

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, there is one girl in there that is barely 12 (although you never know her true age but design vise it is obvious she is at MOST 12) and you see her almost nude quite early, and as far as I tested it is unavoidable. Once I realized that I kinda stopped playing and deleted immidieatly because that does not appeal to my taste.

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Please warn that this is a loli content.... I would never downloaded it if I knew that....

Edit... Also, saying male sub might attract some users.
Well sorry for that, seems while uploading i have linked wrong one on the mega (some people requested specially for the old version and names are smiliar).
The link has been fixed.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
>has been great failure for his family and anyone he ever met.

Fucking hell... that's quite a starting point!

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
as someone who has seen the first one, "loli" characters created with daz is pretty fucked up imho. i advice everyone to be careful.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Once bitten, twice shy. I think i'll pass . But, hey, anyone else, if that's your thing, have at it.