VN Others Abandoned Petting Daddy Reborn [v0.2] [Hentai&Hentai]

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
Uh, is anyone else having trouble opening this?

Cause my 7zip is not having any of it. Keeps telling me it can't open it as an archive.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
The writing in this is atrocious. Some of the renders need to be re-done as some were never fully finished and others have figure passing through objects. I didn't like it.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
wait a damm min!!! wasn't this game deleted and the account that uploaded also banned??? so what is this game doing back??? i'm not even going to bother downloading this version to check if it still has questionable content..... can any MODS out there confirm if this game is safe?? (safe as in legal content)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
wait a damm min!!! wasn't this game deleted and the account that uploaded also banned??? so what is this game doing back??? i'm not even going to bother downloading this version to check if it still has questionable content..... can any MODS out there confirm if this game is safe?? (safe as in legal content)
Look at the post above yours... "tested, played, and runs!". Yes it's okay.
My suggestion is swallow all your pride and both your testicles before playing cuz you certainly don't need them. :test:
Edited.. I had a good laugh playing this one.

Reactions: Arnaud

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
So... this game is weird. I found myself either thinking it was funny or being bored. I mean, I guess it's kinda femdom? But mostly the MC is just a weird mix of sexual deviant and doormat. But probably the craziest thing about this, is that despite the very high level of nudity and sexual situations, I didn't really find it arousing at all. Pictures are mediocre at best, situations are unbelievable to the point of ridiculous, and the writing is crap. Seriously, can't think of any reason to recommend this game.... unless you are REALLY bored, like watching Curious Case of Benjamin Button bored.

Reactions: crugh2112
Jun 5, 2017
Updated OP!
Tested, played and runs! Used 7zip and compressed it down to 136 mb. Unzipped, it's 185 mb. :D
besides the size differece of sizes, the new v got 185mb and the old v 324mb.
now thats very confusing.
what other difference between this new version and the old version?
(except that was posted in changelog).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
besides the size differece of sizes, the new v got 185mb and the old v 324mb.
now thats very confusing.
what other difference between this new version and the old version?
(except that was posted in changelog).
I think they reduced the size of the images so that's probably why the 0.2 version is smaller. I don't recall what the old image format and size was. But the 0.2 version seemed to play slightly faster than the old version. So I got a my laughs faster.
I love the scene when the new "daughter" discovers the playroom and has him play the "guess what I'm holding" game. Then later when he woke up in the office, I fell outta my chair. The other route is equally amusing.
Did anyone notice anything strange about the surveillance scene? :D

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what a stupid game with the biggest loser of all time !!!!!!! I can only agree with the cop and shoot down the idiot The guy is such a loser who should push his toys in the ass girls do not need that is still gay and of course he has all the dildos for all the women he tows off, but I think so anyway nnnnnoooooooot