Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Kara Reverse Riding
Triss Standing Doggystyle
Yennefer Reverse Cowgirl

Address your 'Thank You' to pikinot who shared it

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ Not 100% sure, but I think some of his beast stuff was commissions. He doesn't do requests/commissions anymore. ;)

Very likely beast stuff isn't his thing. And even if he wants to do some, right now is the worst time for it. With all the patreon/mega purges and so on. :unsure:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, he only did a few beast things a very long time ago and since stopped doing those and removed them from his archive supplied to his Patrons (I've been a patron for over a year to him, so I know from experience).
i mean never say never i was surprised to see VGerotica pull out a beast animation last halloween after only having done 2 images in the past, years ago. but yea i wouldnt count on it

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Howdy y'all, I went and made some 60 FPS versions of Pew's videos. They can be found here:

I used HEVC to encode the 60 FPS versions, so while originally all of the videos were ~13.1 GB, the new 60 FPS videos are ~5.8 GB.
Hey in the 2018 I believe with all the witcher girls spit roast videos, only Anna's has voice, while all the others don't. Is it possible to do the ones with voices ?
Hey guys I checked the whole thread, didn't see this posted but if it is I apologize in advance. This is a nice little archive of the Witcher girls (Ciri, Triss, Anarietta, Syanna, Yennefer) spitroasted with different sound versions. This is probably my favorite Pewposterous animation he's ever done so I was really happy when I found this little gem. Sadly, no watermarks so can't give credit to the different sound editors. Found it in a MEGA link sometime ago, can't remember from where. Managed to upload a zip here:

The Witcher Girls get Spitroasted (HQ, No Watermarks, All Sounds)

If this doesn't work for you I can upload it to a different free service. Enjoy.
These are the ones with Sounds, posted earlier

Reactions: millerlord

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting some of these to play correctly? Some programs won't play them, others just play the first second and then freeze the image.

sauk

Jul 15, 2019
someone knows another 3d hentai creator that has a lot of the witcher content and is of quality?

May 15, 2021
someone knows another 3d hentai creator that has a lot of the witcher content and is of quality?
DesireReality3D, DesireSFM, Spok, Chameleonhops, Niodreth, Bomyman, Leeterr, LorgeGucas, SfmTessai, JuiceSFM, Tomoganim

Pewposterous is definitely one of the biggest though.

Reactions: RaidenZ
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes