partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Quiet Doggystyle Arm Pull (Black and White variants)

Say 'Thank You' to inco8nito who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say it. Yes, a lot.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Does pew do sound as well or is that added by other creators? Wondering if there is a collection of his animations with sound
He doesn't do the sounds themselves, but often requests others like lerico to do that for him. Newer animations almost always have sounds, older often don't.

Reactions: Astrid Hofferson

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
He doesn't do the sounds themselves, but often requests others like lerico to do that for him. Newer animations almost always have sounds, older often don't.
Is there a collection of pew animations (old and new) with sound? Ik rule34 probably has most, but was hoping not to have to search all over

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I hope it's not too much of a bother to ask, but is there any way you could split that up into multiple archives? Like 4?
It's too big to download in JDownloader and I keep getting bandwidth exceeded errors.
When it come to MEGA downloads I don't usually use Jdownloader over MEGA Desktop. Because it got high change of the huge Zip file corrupting. Once the bandwidth exceeded errors pass away and continue downloading it again.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Kassandra Standing

Say 'Thanks' to omglolguy32 who snitched its' existence.

There should be enough Reactions to say it. Yes indeed, a lot.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes