ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Triss Missionary 2021 Futa Variant NO WM:

Ciri Tentacle NO WM:

I'll wait for op to update. The server is currently overloaded for those links.

Jun 3, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived!

Pretty sure this is all of the ones from the OP (that weren't already ~50+ FPS). Due do a weirdness with how gofile works, it looks like the link also shows the directory for Nikenike interpolation stuff I was working on simultaneously? Oh well.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~13.7 GB
New filesize: ~10.1 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Yo, link is dead. You're doing god (or satan's) work out here

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
MoreFramesAndPixels already posted a link with all 2x fps versions of pewposterous's animations along with reduced file sizes. Really, the best thing you can be downloading to complete your collection.

But this is a link with a few things that were watermarked / not included in his interpolations for anyone interested. Latest Jinx animation is also here. I'll update this link as new anims release.

Apr 14, 2021
MoreFramesAndPixels already posted a link with all 2x fps versions of pewposterous's animations along with reduced file sizes. Really, the best thing you can be downloading to complete your collection.

But this is a link with a few things that were watermarked / not included in his interpolations for anyone interested. Latest Jinx animation is also here. I'll update this link as new anims release.

Google Drive
Kudos to MrMojo for letting me work some AI magic on these!

This includes some now unwatermarked versions of animations I've interpolated before, and some of the new ones as well.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.8 GB
New filesize: ~1.4 GB

Zukie84

Jul 7, 2020
Does anyone got the 4k Jinx animation, I've got the 1080p WM version but if anyone could share the 4k WM or No WM would appreciate it. :)

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
OP needs to update the section so that Individual Downloads have a 2022 section. Bet ya theres gonna be like 50 things on the list by the end of '22

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes